Please provide at some assistance and a good running start for this..... Briefly describe Penney proposed new pricing strategy, also providing bit of background on the company and department store industry. Do you think JC Penney's new pricing strategy will work? Support your position in terms of the environmental factors
Answer the questions listed below, answer to each question should be at least 400 words. 1. How many channel levels are appropriate for your company's targeted business segment? Based on the number of channel members, should you use exclusive, selective, or intensive distribution? Why? 2. What types of retailers will your
Problem 1 Caninantics is a startup company whose newest invention is its product "Sallone's Universal Dog Food Dispenser." Consider the following questions related to developing a comprehensive marketing plan for Sallone's. 1. Discuss what brand elements would be most useful for differentiating your company's brand from com
What support services do buyers of your product/service want and need? (This question pertains to Red Bull Energy Drink.) Response: 500 words
1. Why has Amazon.com succeeded online when so many other companies have failed? 2. Will the Kindle revolutionize the book industry? Why or why not? 3. What's next for Amazon.com? Is cloud computing the right direction for the company? Where else can it grow?
1. Your roommate is a better cook than you are, but you can clean more quickly than your roommate can. If your roommate did all the cooking and you did all the cleaning, would your chores take you more or less time than if you divided each task evenly? Give similar example of how specialization and trade can make two countries b
1. Lending Tree is one of the leading online lenders who provide financial services to their customers. The company facilitates various lenders to customers and helps to take financial decision. It deals in auto loans, home loans, FHA loans, home equities, VA loans, etc. Your marketing manager has asked you to recommend two addi
1. How does an exclusive brand such as LV grow and stay fresh while retaining its cachet? 2. Is the counterfeiting of LV always a negative? Are there any circumstances where it can be seen as having some positive aspects?
Arimount, a well known name in the personal care industry, desires to launch a deodorant, which will work for up to 5 days, even after bath. The company's research and development department has invented a compound, which will help the deodorant to stay on for up to 5 days. Arimount, a well-known beauty and grooming company, wil
1. For many reasons, small and medium sized businesses are slow to adopt technology to improve their business models. Gives examples of factors that contribute to decisions to delay new technology implementation. 2. What are some other ways we can manage channel conflict between resellers and dealers?
How might you use different types of research (focus groups, observation, survey, and experiment) to forecast market reaction to a new kind of disposable baby diaper? Consider that this product is to receive no promotion other than what the retailer will give it, and the product will be offered at a competitive price. Assume the
See the attached file. Pricing, Distribution & Integrated Communication Strategies - Implementation Plan: - Development of Pricing Strategies aligned with Strategic Focus - Development of Distribution Strategies aligned with Strategic Focus - Development of Integrated Communication Strategies aligned with Strategic Focus
John's children have given him $200 to purchase an MP3 player and accessories. Should he buy an iPod or another brand? He begins his decision-making process with a search to determine which MP3 player is best for his needs. John's search may be cursory or complex. It may take a short time or a long time. What factors influence t
Find an advertisement or infomercial on YouTube, broadcast TV, cable, or the Internet for analysis. Common areas of analysis include: Audience analysis: Who is this advert designed to appeal to? How can you tell? What network/channel was it on and why? What time of day was it broadcast? How long was it? Are there demograp
Case Analysis: New Belgium Brewing Integrated Marketing Communications Plan You are responsible for developing an Integrated Marketing Communications plan for New Belgium Brewing. Begin by reviewing the details of the case - New Belgium Brewing (B) product. Assume that you have taken on the role of Marketing Communicati
Social media has become a blessing and a curse. Those that do not know how to message end up turning the message against the brand and the company. As a result, it has now become very important for organizations to properly manage social media. Discuss the importance of social media and marketing including internal branding
1. How does an exclusive brand such as Louis Vuitton grow and stay fresh while retaining its cachet? 2. Is the counterfeiting of Louis Vuitton always a negative? Are there any circumstances where it can be seen has having some positive aspects?
Read the case study (Disney), found in Chapter 6 on page 178 in your textbook. Answer the two questions at the end of the study (p. 179). Support your answers with a minimum of one source per question, no more than five years old. Your answer to each question should be approximately 400 words.
Read the Nordstrom case study in Chapter 5 on page 147 in your textbook. Answer the two questions at the end of the study (p. 148). Support your answers with a minimum of one source per question, no more than five years old. Your answer to each question should be approximately 400 words.
I need some ideas to get started on the Nascar case. Marketing Strategy. Ferrell, O. C. 5TH 11 / South-Western Publishing Co. http://books.google.com/books?id=Lt12ggizMhIC&pg=PR16&lpg=PR16&dq=marketing+strategy+ferrell+5th+edition&source=bl&ots=3K5CegWU1z&sig=EZHpWQ9IPD_6F0FYlnza_-G2VwA&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false
Describe the concept and importance of branding. Explain the effect retail branding has on customer relationships
Describe the concept and importance of branding. Explain the effect retail branding has on customer relationships. Checklist: -Describe the concept of branding -Describe the concept of customer relations -Explain the influence of branding on customer relationships
* Discuss how discounting by consumers is related to marketer's use of the cognitive attitude change strategy of "shifting importance." * Give examples of situations where loyal customers might be converted by competing brands. * Discuss how this insight is related to the difficulty marketers have when trying to get co
Business-Grand Strategies A) When we talk about Grand Strategies that a company has, it is almost like talking about how they will take over their world or even THE world. With that in mind, give me what company you think will be a lot more instrumental in our economy 20 years from now than it is today? Explain. B) Do you agree that acquiring value by purchasing other companies that compliment the brand or in some way secure the parent company's position? Explain C) Do you agree the Apple continue to set the bar for the competition? Explain.
A) When we talk about Grand Strategies that a company has, it is almost like talking about how they will take over their world or even THE world. With that in mind, give me what company you think will be a lot more instrumental in our economy 20 years from now than it is today? Explain. B) Do you agree that acquiring value b
1. Choose a product or service that you want to market. Show how you analyze the different potential segments and how you choose three segments in which to market this product. 2. Why is "Positioning" important in segmenting? What are three reasons for segmenting a product's offering? 3. You are a deacon in a local non-
- Why is product placement becoming a critical element for advertisers and marketers? - Is the cost of product placement in TV and Movies paying off in the long run? - Determine if one of your recent favorite movies or TV shows has impacted you and/ or your family as a consumer(s).
New study: Canada bests the USA in 'brand performance' By Jayne Clark, USA TODAY The USA has slipped three notches to No. 4 in an annual ranking of nations with the most favorable brand performance, says a new study. Climbing to the top spot (from No. 2 in 2009) is Canada, thanks in part to its success in hosting this year's
1. Select an organization that you think should reposition itself in the consumer's eye. Identify where it is currently positioned and make recomendations for repositioning . 2. Choose a familiar clothing store. Describe its product mix, including its depth and width. Evaluate the mix and make suggestions to the owner.
1.What are the four degrees of competition? 2. What are some of the ways that business use the internet to their benefit.
A) What are some effective PR strategies and tactics that are often executed? How do PR strategies fit with overall marketing campaigns? C) How would you recommend the effective and optimal use of technology in a public relations strategy?
I need some help with getting started on the following. I need to analyze the environmental marketing factors of exporting an educational toy company to 5 countries (listed below). ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ As a consultant for EduTot, an educational toy company, you have worked with ma