Evaluate the dynamics among the moderator and participants in different focus groups. Also, analyse the findings of these findings with regard to the effectiveness of focus group interviews as a data collecting strategy.
1) What is executive succession? Discuss the hiring of insiders versus outsiders, and provide examples of each. 2) What is reengineering? What are the seven principles for reengineering proposed by Michael Hammer? Explain which principle is most important in your opinion? 3) Select a new product that you have been introd
Advertising to children in school is morally objectionable to many people. Some of the reasons used to criticize the practice include the following: First, children at school are a captive audience. Second, children are not yet autonomous and are typically unable to make the kind of rational distinctions that we attribute to adu
1. American Express wants to launch a Delta Air Lines Gold financial card to target prospects that are male or female and are high-value frequent business travelers, who have already shown they are willing to pay nearly $400 for a financial card. Amex has asked you to develop a print media plan that would use magazines to reach
Format is 5 essay question and need to be well written. 1. How has the history of developing the regulations for the gaming industry impacted the regulations for the current gaming industry in Massachusetts? 2. How do marketing promotions help the gaming industry as a whole and the casinos individually? Use at least 3 exa
The global marketplace is full of examples of companies and marketers who misunderstood the countries in which they tried to trade. From simple things like proper names and labels (see www.engrish.com for amusing examples) to completely ignoring local conditions, marketers have tried it all. Search the Web to find examples of
Identify the Following for Pepsi: 1. Product/Brand - Identify and describe key features, sales, profit margin, market share, cost structure (primarily fixed or variable) 2. Corporate Background - Sales, Profits, Product lines, Brands 3. Market/Industry Analysis - Size and growth trend 4. Market Segmentation - How is the d
Explain the difference between strict liability and negligence as legal philosophies pertaining to products liability issues.
Resource: Milkshakes: Understanding the Job video I need help getting started with this. Determine and list the basic utility of Starbuck's coffee. Identify Starbuck's current marketing and promotional strategies and explain how the manufacturer wants its consumers to use it. Use Clay Christensen's milkshake analogy and
Develop a written proposal outlining a specific product or service idea you have as the product manager for Triangle Solutions. Triangle's company type and product area have been left unspecified in order to allow you creativity in invention of your own product ideas and exploration of areas of interest in the market. You may no
1. Most businesses market either to businesses or to consumers. This changes the kind of data each type of organization will need to maintain. Define the main differences in building a marketing database for consumers versus businesses. Think in terms of the sources of this data, the differences in data fields, and the kinds of
Territorial Volume Analysis and Allocation of Indirect Marketing Costs (full cost versus contribution margin)
1. If a company made a territorial volume analysis and found some subpar territories, how might these facts affect the following activities relating to salespeople? a) supervision b) compensation c) training 2. What supporting points could be made over allocation of indirect marketing costs, by the proponents of each side
Please answer the following questions regarding the above mentioned store.. What were some of the business issues that retailers, like A&F, faced in the early and mid-1900's? How have these issues changed over time? A&F paid $50 million to settle three lawsuits charging it with racial discrimination. Do you think the
Assignment: Google the latest gaming promotions. Select three different promotions and evaluate them: What is the promotion and how does it work? Who is the customer they are trying to attract? Does the promotion remain consistent to the casino? Why or why not? Any help is appreciated. Attached is an explanation and ex
The Adaptation of Services to the Internet The way that services are offered to consumers is changing drastically because of the impact of the Internet. How have the following industries had to change to adapt to this technological change? - Banking - Go to the US Bank homepage [http://www.usbank.com] and select internet
How would you market an Apple iPhone to a middle-aged man compared to a teenage girl? Is it the same? What is the best way a company can build and manage its product mix and product lines? Be specific. Provide an example.
Lancome sunscreens has a negative perceived customer value compared with the other brands. How can Lancome improve its customer value? The company cannot reduce its price to equal other lower-end brands such as Neutrogena or Coppertone. 560 word essay
When the economy is unhealthy and businesses begin to struggle, marketing is typically the first place where budget cuts are made. 1. Is marketing an unnecessary expense? Should correctly priced health care products sell themselves? What are your thoughts on these questions? Provide a current marketplace example to support y
- Identify key external factors that affect the passenger airline industry and explain how that impact occurs - Briefly explain segmentation, targeting, and positioning - Identify the major airline market segments - What are the target markets for First Class vs. Business Class vs. Economy Class. - Contrast Jet Blue vs. Sout
Frugality is the latest trend not only personally, but in the corporate/business environment as well. For example, when we developed our annual budget this year our number one objective was to be frugal. In essence, we developed a zero-based budget and only identified those initiatives that were critical for maintaining our bu
Case Study: Downsizing: Anathema To Corporate Loyalty, Chapter 6 Recruiting and Retraining Qualified Engineers, in Managing Human Resources, Susan E. Jackson, Randall S. Schuler, Steve Werner, 2011 1. Why is Daniels sensitive to DSI's recruitment efforts? 2. How could the use of temporaries, student interns, or subcontrac
Websites have different marketing purposes. Define what a transactional and a promotional website is, explaining the similarities and differences between the two. Provide a link to an example of each, and describe why each site does an outstanding job from a marketing perspective.
Please provide Case Study Analysis on the following Red Bull Company: What created Red Bull's success? Where is the core franchise and benefit? Has the product's positioning changed over time? What is the role of alcohol mixing to Red Bull's success? What is Red Bull's success formula? For which kind of product/beverage cate
Internet Advertising Marketers need to decide the best possible way to get the message about their products to those consumers who would be interested in making a purchase. Advertising is one of the most popular methods for companies to use to deliver their product messages. However, not only must the marketing communicatio
Mangement at Fox Valley Machine Tool Co. is comsidering the development of a new automated drill press called the Auto Drill. After conferring with the design engineers, the controll'ers staff assembled the following data about the product: TARGET SELLING PRICE $6,000 PER UNIT DESIRED PROFIT PERCENTAGE 20% OF TOTAL UNIT
An effective marketing plan is critical to the success of your product and/or service. What are the key components of an effective marketing plan? Be specific. Provide an example. Why is the marketing plan one of the most important elements of the marketing process? Explain your rationale.
Segmenting the marketplace is one of the most important things to get right as a marketer. Not doing so can result in a huge waste of money and yield poor results. Provide an example of a healthcare related business that in your opinion does this extremely well. (Please include a link or a visual of some kind to support your
This solution shows how to put together a media plan for The Woodland Foundation by developing and presenting the brand in a Power Point Presentation.
To deliver an effective media plan, you need to tell and present a consistent story. To ensure there is consistency across the organization, you need to create a communications guide or handbook. The Foundation staff will need to be trained on using the handbook and management must endorse and enforce it. The handbook should inc
Use the product or service you selected for your marketing plan: product or service is cable by Amazon - Analyze the affect of channel management decisions on the marketing of your selected product or service. - Select appropriate distribution channels for your product or service and address costs in terms of placement, ship
1. COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE ANALYSIS: How well does the proposed service meet the demands of the market compared with the competition? To help do this analysis: Create a Product/Market Matrix. This is a table listing the various segments you identified in the Customer Analysis section for MOD01 and the products which those seg