1. What are the most important skills a sales force will need to have in foreign country like Germany?
BrainMass Solutions Available for Instant Download
I need assistance I need help with 4-5 pages on the use of The use of "Straw Man" arguments in televised political debates. I would like to use 7 peer reviewed references and apa format .using a case study on the using persuasion. It should include the following introduction, an overview of the case, a discussion, a conclusion
Give two examples of an industrial good (not consumer good) and how it is being distributed globally?
1. Suppose you work as a consultant firm for an owner of a medium-sized firm manufacturing solar water filters. How would you advise him on what to look first if he has the intention to enter to BRIC countries?
1. Select a African country and apply the PESTEL model for an analysis of the environment for electric bicycles.
1. McDonald's and other fast food restaurants have benefitted tremendously by using franchising as a mode of entry into different countries. What are the benefits of franchising and how does it differ from other modes of entry?
1. Colgate Total toothpaste is positioned as the brand that addresses all aspects of oral health. Such positioning is very important from the business point of view. How does positioning help in deciding on a marketing strategy? What are the differences between using "attribute or benefit" and "quality and price" as positioning
1. The world's best-known cosmetics companies are setting sights on a lucrative new market segment: the emerging middle classes in countries such as Brazil, Russia, India, and China. What understandings and factors should be considered by these companies to be successful in markets in those countries?
1. There are specific characteristics of innovations that affect which innovations are adopted. Define those characteristics giving examples of products or services. (please provide 2 examples 1. product and 1. service.)
1. What are the most difficult challenges a small or medium enterprise faces when dealing with the entry mode into another country? 2. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of using agents to enter to foreign markets? Note: Please attach in a separate Word document. Minimum of 1/2 paragraphs for each
Marketing analysis plan 3 Case Overview: Tetra Pak A&B The two cases here focus on Tetra Pak's Italy division in the context of Tetra Pak's worldwide business. The Tetra Pak (A) case outlines the situation Tetra Pak Italy faced in 2000 with one of its most important customers, Pontero, the second largest dairy company in Ita
The Solution provides some insight to the questions found in 'Activity 4: Take-Two Interactive' Case Study used at Northeastern University.
Case Overview: Kingsford Charcoal An important division of the Clorox Company, Kingsford Charcoal is a $350 million brand facing a softening market and competitive changes. Brand Managers Marcilie Smith Boyle and Allison Warren must sift through a wealth of data and conflicting opinions to take the brand to "a new level of grow
Identify, and discuss what financial planning for a business is and why it is so important; what can happen if not done accurately. Please include references: 400 words. Thank you.
Grant Proposal Letter: For non-profit organization details see website - www.warfightermade.org When reviewing the website above, how would one write a grant proposal letter asking for 25K from the federal government? Looking for a rough template by using the afore listed website. Any and all suggestions or recommendatio
Describe and discuss the means by which a company (other than Honest Tea) engages in CSR and how it derives strategic benefits from its efforts. Use academic journals and scholarly sources for references. Use in text citations. response should be between 2-3 pages.
Discuss how marketing strategy fits within the larger framework of business strategy. Provide an example of a company (from any industry) that successfully integrates its marketing strategy into their overall business strategy. Please use the language and concepts covered in the attached articles. response should be bet
Hi, I am now doing a marketing analysis about the brand MUJI . For the marketing segmentation of MUJI, I have find out it could be show on two aspects, the demographic and psychographic. Demographic: Consumer in the ages of 20s and 30s Psychographic:................... However, the problem is to evaluate the approach take
Could someone help with this problem / with health care marketing experience One very important aspect of marketing is target marketing. This is focusing and channeling a marketing approach towards a very specific niche market. Read the Opening Example on page 218 and 219 of the text for this course Strategic Marketing for He
Question: What are the legal implications and how does that differ from the ethical implications? Story: There was a TV advertisement for a car for 14,900. I went in and asked for the car in the advertisement. The sales rep said it was for a manual transmission with no air. When I asked about what would it cost for an
This is a discussion of the public relations field, its various definitions and how to determine which definition fits a business best.
Case Project: Market Entry into Mexico. Company: Whole Foods. Guidelines • Conduct an environmental analysis of potential markets that your company (whole foods) could enter with one of its key products or product lines. • Select a mode of entry (export, licensing, franchising, JV, etc) by assessing / quantifying the l
Dear Professor, I am tasked with an endeavor in which I am to act on behalf of the CEO of Happy Place amusement parks. The parks are normally very reputable and profitable, but no so much this quarter. We hired an outside marketing representative to provide a solution to our dilemma, but I can't seem to agree with her tactic
You are the marketing manager for a brand that has developed a discontinuous innovation. What issues should you consider as part of your plans for this product's adoption? How might you plan strategically for its diffusion? (Note: You are marketing a discontinuous innovation. Be sure to plan for this specific type of innova
Demographic shifts: Take on the role of a brand manager and consider that the increasing median age of the U.S. population is sure to affect your brand's approach to consumers. ● Discuss how to use the increasing number of seniors and older Americans as an opportunity by adjusting each part of the brand's marketing mix
I am trying to update and retain current subscribers for a Tween magazine geared to Tweens ages 9-14. I would not only like to market to 8 yr. olds (they're wanna be tweens) but retain current subscribers, especially those ready for magazines like Seventeen. My thoughts are incorporating a magazine blog??? where they can share
This case reviews the growth of a small, family-owned business, from a regional provider of generic printing services to a global provider of specialty advertising products. Throughout its history, Sigma Marketing has exhibited the uncanny ability to understand market opportunities and to adapt its strategic focus accordingly. A
Consumers have all sorts of feelings after making a purchase, especially if it is a large one. ● Consider the four primary post-decision processes discussed in the text. ● Discuss in detail, what can marketing managers do in anticipation and in response to each post-decision processes? ● Have you experie
I am currently studying market analysis. I've opted to continue with my landscaping business as a focal point. Can you please guide me through this seemingly feasible process? It does not require an executive summary or specific format. I think that's what makes it a bit confusing for me. I want to understand the general outl
Changing technology and shifting customer preferences with respect to movie distribution led to the demise of Blockbuster Video. Meanwhile, Netflix grew to become the top rent-by-mail and video streaming company, while other strong competitors emerged to dominate movie distribution via kiosks (Redbox) and online (Apple, Amazon,