5. What is the impact of macro trends, such as the globalization of businesses, international migration, and conservationism, on consumer behavior? How will these trends affect the marketing of selected goods or services in the future? 6. Discuss ten characteristics of effective brand name creation. Then, locate three establ
1. Select a purchase you have made recently and describe how each of the 4Ps — product, price, promotion, and place distribution — influenced the purchasing decision. 2. What is the impact of macro trends, such as the globalization of businesses, international migration, and conservationism, on consumer behavior? How wil
1. Discuss how perceptual maps can be used to discover challenges and opportunities for a company. Using the South University Online Library, search for an illustration of an established company that uses perceptual maps. How did the company use perceptual maps to differentiate and position its brands successfully? 2. Defin
Assignment 3: Services Marketing Commercial airlines are part of the service industry. For them, it is critical to make the best of every interaction with the customer. Analyze the key elements of buying commercial airline services. Create a blueprint (diagram) detailing the service delivery process involving the frontl
I am looking for assistance with putting together a PowerPoint slide for a strategic plan. The PowerPoint presentation should reflect the following: Introduction (Cover slide) • Purpose (Reason for the Presentation) • Country Summary (Brief synopsis of the country and why the business is viable) • SWOT Analysis
A sample of laundry detergent users was asked to rate Brand C and its competitors on a scale of 1 (worst) to 10 (best) for the following attributes: Brand Attributes Brand A Brand B Brand C Brand D Packaging 9.2 6.1 4.2 7 Cost 7.3 5.2 5.1 8 Eco-friendly features 2.9 9.2 9 2 Variety in presentati
Pick a branded offering such as Southwest Airlines. Come up with 10 products or services that are alternative extension options. Include some that would be a stretch. Then evaluate each using the three criteria provided in the chapter. Aaker, David A. (2011) Strategic Market Management, 9th edition, Hoboken, New Jersey: John
Question: What is green marketing? How does it relate to corporate social responsibility (CRS) and marketing ethics? Describe a company that is practicing and promoting green marketing. Are they successful in their efforts? Why or why not?
Your company has a market share of 25%. The total market size is $100 million. 1) Your contribution margin (the ratio of the contribution per unit over the price per unit) is 20%. Your variable cost is $16 per unit. You are thinking of hiring 10 more salespeople. The annual cost per salesperson (including salary and benefits)
Can anyone please assist me, thank you in advance? Looking for about 3 paragraphs commenting on the following... One way of managing the cost balance in favor of sustainable products is to reduce the total consumer cost, that is the sum of all cost related to a product, comprising price, purchase costs, use costs and post pur
Unit II Case Study In this Case Study, you will research an airline company and determine its business strategy. Be sure to include research On their business strategy. Include the following: •A brief explanation of Porter's generic strategies •Identification of the strategy US Airways uses •Examples
Please provide references in APA format and minimum 200 words: What is the most important reason for a firm to segment?
According to the International Dairy Foods Association, take-home ice cream sales totaled $6.8 billion in 2010. This market can be divided into four quality-based segments: • Superpremium ice creams like Ben & Jerry's and Haagen-Dazs have very low overrun (i.e., minimal aeration) and high fat content, and the manufacturers
Please explain the differences between business-to-business marketing (B2B) and business-to-consumer marketing (B2C) strategies.
Explain the differences between B2C and B2B Marketing with intext citations and references.
1. Over the years a number of firms have tried to change their positioning for a variety of competitive reasons. Choose a firm in the global marketplace who has changed their positioning over the recent past. Describe the firm's original positioning strategy and then describe the firm's revised positioning strategy. How did cust
Can someone please assist me with this question I have for my marketing class. Thank You. Do companies like Hipp, Electrolux, Toyota and Nike live up to their core corporate values? Search websites that are critical about these companies and discuss the gap between rhetoric and reality.
I need help in developing a marketing plan for a recruitment center. The target audience are Vets - this market is not really tapped into and I believe this is a valuable resource. I need to include a few point on: - Market growth - Potential competition - Product offering and product definition
I use reference Aaker, D. A. (2011). Strategic Market Management, (9 ed). Hoboken, New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons, 1. Consider the news industry. Identify the competitors to CNN and organize them in terms of their intensity of competition. 2. Why were some brands (like Gatorade) were able to fight off competitors in high g
From the scenarios, Lena explained to Chris and Erica that they need to determine how the surrounding restaurants in their selected location can impact their business. Suggest key steps they should take to make this determination, and recommend at least three strategies they can use to differentiate their business from the other
- Discuss an example of how a marketing plan helped make a product or service successful. - Discuss an example of how decisions in a marketing plan led to failure. - Analyze what was different in the 2 examples. - In a marketing plan, objectives are created that can be used to gauge progress. - Movie studios pay stars a lo
Describe the extent to which a person in a career such as Project Manager will utilize Porter's five forces.
I need help with the attached case study(Amazon.com). Questions: Responses to EACH question MUST be a MINIMUM 400 word. Q1. Why has Amazon.com succeeded online when so many other companies have failed? Q2. Will the Kindle revolutionize the book industry? Why or why not? Q3. What's next for Amazon.com? Is cloud computing
Can anyone assist with providing a marketing plan (Sample) for a new car. I have this project but I have never put together a marketing plan. Just need a little assistance please. Thanks!
Hello, I have been studying various case studies and have some questions about businesses and their strategies. I was wondering if you could help me understand about some of these cases a little more. 1. Hypothetically, if the Cheesecake Factory did not have any international operations and only their 165 stateside locati
Hello, I am analyzing a case study on the Port of Oakland and am a little confused. I was wondering if you could help me with the following questions: 5. What is uncertain about the future? a. Concerning trade with Asia? b. At the Port of Oakland itself? c. In other ports? d. In Panama? e. In
Competitive Advantage through Distribution 1) What is your opinion on the questions below? Wal-Mart is typically characterized as offering a "distribution advantage" in comparison to other retail chains. What are the sources of that advantage? How might an independent grocer or hardware store do to establish and maintain a
The marketing firm has a request from a development company that wants to know which specific businesses the stores should be leased to a new 5-store strip mall (small businesses) to be established within the Cook County community. I just don't seem able to put it together. I need help in understanding the analysis and interp
I need help with the questions below. Please explain in at 250 words for each question so I understand the concepts of segmentation. I believe if I can grasp the concept, I can write about the topic. This is about Pepsi Cola (soft drink) targeting the market within the U.S. Which variables should your firm use to segment its
1) Evaluate a market opportunity for a firm. Give specific examples of the dimensions you would use to determine the attractiveness of a given market. 2) Describe and give examples of a well-developed business strategy including the four characteristics. 3) Describe product expansion. How could this be used in the workplac