need help with the following attached case studies
Each question must be at least 400 words and APA.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 9:57 am ad1c9bdddf
1. Starbucks has worked hard to act ethically and responsibly. Has it done a good job communicating its efforts to its customers? Do customers believe Starbucks is a responsible company? Why or Why Not?
2. Where does a company like Starbucks draw the line on supporting socially responsible programs? For example, how much of its annual budget should go toward these programs? How much time should employees focus on them?
3. How do you measure the results of Starbucks' socially responsible programs?
1. Why has Amazon.com succeeded online when so many other companies have failed?
2. Will the Kindle revolutionize the book industry? Why or why not?
3. What's next for Amazon.com? Is cloud computing the right direction for the company? Where else can it grow?
1. Gillette has successfully convinced the world that "more is better" in terms of number of blades and other razor features. Why has that worked in the past? What's next?
2. Some of Gillette's spokespeople such as Tiger Woods have run into controversy after becoming endorsers for the brand. Does this hurt Gillette's brand equity or marketing messages? Explain.
3. Can Gillette ever become as successful at marketing to women? Why or why not?
Caninantics Case Study
CANINANTICS is a start-up company that has created a new dog food dispensing product "Sallone's Universal Dog Food Dispenser" that will open canned dog food, dump the food into the dog bowl, and dispense the can. The company wants to start marketing this product and then branch into other canine accessories by the end of the year.
A) For the following questions be sure that your ideas support your product and the decisions you have made in the past.
1. How many channel levels are appropriate for your company's targeted business segment? Based on the number of channel members, should you use exclusive, selective, or intensive distribution? Why?
2. What types of retailers will your company use for distributing your product? Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using this type of retailer.
3. Explain your communication objectives and the communication channels your company will use to influence your target audience.
4. Your company wants a recommendation of an event sponsorship possibility that is appropriate for the new product campaign. What type of event would you recommend, and what objectives would you set for the sponsorship?
5. Discuss two new product ideas that can result from your product, and address the needs of your target segments.
B) Discuss Amazon.com, Gillette and Starbuck's in 400 words with a minimum of one source each.View Full Posting Details