1) Evaluate a market opportunity for a firm. Give specific examples of the dimensions you would use to determine the attractiveness of a given market. 2) Describe and give examples of a well-developed business strategy including the four characteristics. 3) Describe product expansion. How could this be used in the workplac
Can someone please define synergy and provide sources of synergy? Give examples please. Also, consider three industries, such as hotels, appliances, or computers. For three firms within the industry, what value propositions are representing their strategy? Were there multiple propositions? Evaluate. Are they successful or likely
Does marketing convince consumers to develop new desires about products and services they do not need or does it just identify and respond to pre-existing consumer needs? Explain your answer.
Do you think that Porter's Five Forces is a comprehensive tool for industry analysis? Macro economic forces.
1. Do you think that Porter's Five Forces is a comprehensive tool for industry analysis? What do you see as the major limitations of this analytical tool? Porter's 5 Forces link: http://www.themanager.org/models/p5f.htm 2. Since macro-environmental forces apply to almost every industry simultaneously, which force do you thi
What are the most fundamental considerations in promoting socially controversial products? (i.e. cigarettes) What is the role of the marketer? What is the marketers responsibility? Who determines what is a bad product?
Hello, I have a project with the topic of marketing variables and their impact on the strategy-implementation efforts. I'm looking for 200-300 words about the two variables that are central to the process and why they are so important. I appreciate the head start.
Many non-profit organizations such as universities, churches, government agencies, and charities, are using marketing techniques very similar to the ones used by traditional businesses. Do you approve of this, and are there any issues related to this practice that you would like to raise?
Log on to http://www.cat.com/ and search for information about "Caterpillar's strategy" in foreign markets. Is the company pursuing a global strategy or a multi-country strategy? Support your answer.
You have a meeting next week with the Sales and Marketing director to determine the marketing people that will be on your project team. They will focus on completing the marketing campaign deliverables (advertising, customer newsletter, trade show) to prepare for the upgraded product launch. In preparation for the meeting, you a
Consider the following portrayal of the turnaround strategy employed by Fleming Companies, which at the time, was the largest U.S. distributor of consumer-packaged goods to retailers of all sizes and formats. Dozens of manufacturers that used Fleming as a channel for distributing their products to supermarkets and grocery re
1. How is the Internet changing the field of marketing research? 2. Who would you say had the greatest responsibility within the marketing research industry to raise the standards of ethics - market research suppliers, market research clients, or field services? Why? 3. What can researchers do to increase the chances that deci
1. Should companies seek to reduce product cycle time and, if so, what techniques can be used to do so? 2. Why is Technology Innovation an important part of a Technology Strategy and how is the Technology strategy different from the Business Strategy? 3. Discuss the role of the various Groups of Adopters on the Product Lif
Crafting a strategy a. Puts a premium on management's ability to exhibit astute entrepreneurship because of the constantly evolving nature of a company's situation. b. Is primarily an entrepreneurial activity that calls for taking risks, being a keen observer of customer needs and expectations, watching for early warnin
Work as a marketing consultant to develop a feasible marketing plan for your client. Conduct both secondary (search secondary sources) and primary research (interview customers or conduct surveys) to glean the necessary information for your marketing plan. When conducting primary research, collect only qualitative data (i.e., pe
1. Provide a recent example of a product you purchased that demonstrates marketing as an exchange relationship. Analyze the 4Ps as it relates to this purchase's exchange relationship. 2. Make an argument for the most important and the least important aspect of the 5Cs. 3. Determine the challenges marketers currently face with
I need help in completing a paper, the focus of the paper is diversification. Include two examples of two diversification strategies, as well as when related diversification would be a good strategy to pursue.
In your opinion, do larger corporations in several niche markets stand a better chance at competing than a company that has one sole niche? Could you explain me why? Also, do you believe it to be a harder task to determine the profitability of opening a niche market business than a business who has a broad consumer/customer base
Hello, I am really struggling with this one... Can you please help me to better understand the grand strategy matrix vs the Boston Consulting Group Matrix (BCG)? I need 4 to 5 paragraphs to the following questions with references to get me started. Grand strategy matrix - explain this matrix' advantage and disadvantage.
I need help looking at issues, goals, and marketing strategy of the iPhone 6. Please see the attachment.
I have a question that involves privacy issues. It is the job of the marketing division to analyze through market research what the customers wants and needs are but are they going to far today by tracking everywhere you go and what you purchase? For example your smartphone sends out signals constantly that companies can pick up
Bozell Worldwide Advertising Agency: unique aspects, strengths, services, approach to marketing communications, specialties, client list,
I would like an overview and evaluation of the Bozell Worldwide Grey Advertising agency into two different sections. One should describe the agency's unique aspects, strengths, services, approach to marketing communications, specialties, client list, and so forth. And the other should be your opinion of the organization as a mar
Step 1: Create a 5x5 table with the four strategies listed across the top and the four SWOT variables at left as follows for Kraft Foods Group: Low cost Differentiation Focus Preemptive Strengths Weaknesses Opportunities Threats
I need help identifying the overall competitive strategy (low-cost, differentiation, etc.) of the VF Corporation and creating a comprehensive analysis using their competitive strategy. Also, how does VF's strategy assist in addressing competitive forces (from vendors of substitutes, from new competitors, from exiting rivals) and
1. Multinational enterprises (MNEs) have an impact far beyond their firm boundaries. Assume you are working for a small firm that supplies a product or service to an MNE. How might your relationship change as the MNE moves from Globalization 2.0 to Globalization 3.0 operations? 2. What are some drawbacks and risks to a broad
The original case study: Two broad goals of a sound compensation plan are: 1) to manage sales force activities and 2) to ensure proper treatment of customers. Apply relevant information to illustrate the top five priorities when creating the best compensation plan for a sales force.
Attached is a PDF case outlining the overhead reduction task force problem, along with a brief overview of one member of the task force. Also attached is an Excel version of the financials presented in the case. Identify the optimum areas of overhead cost reduction based on this information; the problem involves reducing the
For this assignment, choose a peer-reviewed article to review. Use the databases within the CSU Online Library or use another source that contains peer-reviewed articles. The purpose of this assignment is for you to practice reviewing articles that contribute to the industry. The authors of these articles are researchers and pro
Case Study: Golden Global Award Eye candy Coralius Cosmetics is a global cosmetics manufacturer with annual revenues of $1.1 billion. Its brand of eyeliner, mascara and eye shadow is widely recognized in over 75 countries. Headquarters are in Los Angeles. In the past, Coralius has successfully relied on its country manag
You are bombarded by ads and marketing campaigns by the thousands each day. Identify one you think is successful at getting across its message. Analyze it for the elements of a well-executed marketing plan and describe what you learned. Your response does not need to be a dissertation; however, it must highlight the features and
Some claim that mass marketing is becoming less significant; others claim that it is not and that there will always be room for large brands that employ marketing programs that target the mass market. Describe what you think is happening with respect to mass marketing and the future of mass marketing in general.