Assume you are the Chief Marketing Officer of the company launching the product or service that you have selected. Develop the marketing strategy for the product or service in terms of: Features that differentiate it from the competition Promotion of the product or service Distribution for reaching the customers Pricing
Select a target market segment for your initial launch of the car. Describe why you think this target segment is most appropriate for your car. Once you have selected the target market, discuss how you will create a marketing information system to monitor that segment. How will it monitor external factors in the business env
1. Discuss how India should position itself as a healthcare tourist centre 2. Identify the groups that India should target. 3. Discuss why the women motorcyclist market is a good strategic fit with Harley Davidson.
How do you define inferential data analysis? When would you use inferential data analysis in research? What is the best way to visually depict market research data? Why? What is the importance of using text and graphs to illustrate research findings within a research report? What are some important components of a research re
You work for a firm that produces packaged potato chips. Your firm is interested in exporting their product to a different country. You need to select a country other than the one you live in and describe the culture of that country along with the key elements of their marketing system. Would you need to be aware of the differen
What are some of the potential pitfalls of a company doing their own research, even if they have a dedicated research department? What are some of the potential pitfalls of hiring an outside firm, even if it is specialized in the area your company needs research? How much weight should be placed on the findings of market researc
1. How does culture influence how consumers view the different attributes of a product? Also, how does the culture in which individuals are raised have an impact on the products they buy? How can a seller use culture to sell a product successfully? Provide two examples showing how culture influences the purchasing process. 2
Instructions: Presentation Prepare 2 Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides with speaker notes illustrating the strategy and tactics of your PR Campaign. : I need help in writing a 600-word paper integrating revised versions of my previous Learning Team Assignment. . Include the following elements in your PR Campaign
Could you help me with the following questions. 1. Discuss how the global economic crisis has impacted the way company's market their products/services. 2. Discuss how customers can influence the products and services provided by companies. 3. Identify ways that a company can make marketing every employee's responsibil
Marketing Channels provide five service outputs. These outputs are listed, defined and examples are porvided for each.
Channels provide five service outputs which are considerations in determining service output demands. This solution provides the deffinitions for each output and an example. Lot size, waiting time and spatial considerations are some of the areas discussed.
SONIC PLC's Strengths have to be assesed by answering two questions. What do customers think the company does well? How does the rest of the marketplace view the company? These question are answered in an effort to pinpoint the streangths of SONIC.
1. Recently AMA redefined what marketing is. Their new definition is as follows: "Marketing is the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large." Do you agree or disagree with this defin
Hello, Read the lecture that is attached and answer the question at the end What is your organization doing to reinvent itself from a strategic marketing standpoint? MKT 421 Week One Lecture A Regenerating Market Plan In a recent survey, nearly 80% of U. S. managers polled believed that quality would be a fundamenta
Stand alone" fax machines are now entering the later stages of their life cycle. As a result, the number of channels used by your firm, and the number of channel intermediaries' needs to be re-evaluated. List five (5) other considerations that would require a re-evaluation of channel arrangements?
In designing a marketing channel system, the marketer must understand the service output levels desired by target customers. Channels provide five service outputs. List and briefly describe each of these outputs. List an example for each level.
Some marketers feel that the image of the particular channel in which they sell their products does not matter?all that matters is that the right customers shop there and the product is displayed in the right way. Others maintain that channel images?such as a retail store?can be critical and must be consistent with the image of
Creating an Advertising Plan. Identify pyblic relations opportunities for the product or service.
Hello. I need assistance with the following assignment: -Write a 700-1,050 word paper in which you define PR. Include in your paper: *Explain your personal definition of PR and definitions from three different sources such as the Public Relations Society of America, text books, and so forth. *Compare and contrast these
Identify three (3) marketing environment forces that will impact Chocolate Bar product. Describe each force and analyze why & how it will impact the product/service. Explore strategies to overcome the threats and/or capitalize on opportunities.
Cooperative Advertising 1 Need a description of Cooperative Advertising. 2 Identify the pros and cons, and any restrictions surrounding its use. 3 What companies or situations would this promotion work best? 4 Find and describe a good example of that promotion.
Kudler Fine Foods is a gourmet grocery store that prides itself on customer service. As a growing enterprise in a competitive market, Kudler Fine Foods wants to create a marketing campaign to improve and maintain long-term customer loyalty. Prepare a 400 word proposal in which you recommend marketing strategies and tactics based
You are the marketing manager for a U.S. based company that specializes in skin care creams (much like Olay). The company is introducting a new line of anti-aging creams (the target market is middle-aged women) in Japan and England. You are to develop an IMC to communicate with the target market in Japan and England. Use at lea
1. Describe the wheel of retailing theory of retail competition. What is the theory?s major strength and weakness? Does this theory do a good job of explaining what has happened to retailers in your hometown? 2.You have recently been hired as the assistant manager for a large regional mall in Sacramento, California. One
The purpose of the project is to come up with a product/service that will be marketed.It can be a made-up product/service or a variation of an existing product/service. The project is a relatively short project, which consists of identifying various elements of product/service. One paragraph for each element listed below. -
- Explain your personal definition of PR and definitions from three different sources, such as the Public Relations Society of America, text books, and so forth. - Compare and contrast these definitions in your paper. - Explain why you think there are so many different definitions of PR. APA standards.
1) Choose a product and company that exists in the US, but has not been developped internationally, or does not exist in the country of your choice. ii) Summarize your company's vision and intended marketing strategy, including a description of the products/services/target market, and the general type of strategy that you exp
I need help with the questions below. 1. If you were to conduct market research for you company, how could you identify data as invalid? If questioned by your manager about the market research results, how would you explain central tendency or the difference between mean, median, and mode? How are each of these important to
Select (4) types of measurement scales from the following list: nominal, ordinal, interval, ratio, uni-dimensional, and multi-dimensional. -Prepare a paper in which describe each one of your selected measurement scales and how you would use them in a questionnaire. Be sure to properly cite your references. If you used an ele
Hello, I need assistance with the following assignment. Prepare a paper in which you examine the applicability of different marketing research tools to the scenario you selected for your Market Research Implementation Plan: Problem Identification and Project Outline. Address the following in your paper: a. Select four diff
How much of our knowledge is socially conditioned (that is, consider critical theory)? How does that influence global marketing from supply-chain and consumer-communications perspectives?