1. As a hospital administrator of a large hospital, you are concerned with the absenteeism among nurses' aides. The issue has been raised by registered nurses, who feel they often have to perform work normally done by their aides. To get the facts, absenteeism data were gathered for the last 3 weeks, which is considered a repres
A television station is considering the sale of promotional DVDs. It can have the DVDs produced by one of two suppliers. Supplier A will charge the station a set-up fee of $1,200 plus $2 for each DVD; supplier B has the no set-up fee and will charge $4 per DVD. The station estimates its demand for the DVDs to be given by Q = 1,6
Hello, I need assistance with the following question: Can privatization play a part in managing/tracking the fund so that the people who actually paid into the system are the ones that are actually receiving the benefit? I believe that it can because only those who are actually working can pay into it and should receive
Hi, I am working on the end of this report and need further help. For example, I want indicate clearly how any operations would be implemented at the organizational level. In addition, recommend the required corrective actions and justify how they can be implemented from the recommendations with appropriate research and reasonin
Please help answer the following questions. What is the importance of food and beverage in the gaming industry? How is it different from a standalone food service operation?
Can you provide me some interesting facts and information about culture that would affect doing business in Japan?
Describe the concept of empowered employees. Would these employees be able to assist safety in maintaining a safe workplace? Describe why or why not.
Discuss how companies like Mr. Lube, Aeronett Technologies, Marriott, and Durcell use electronic training within their organizations, using the attached JPG files for further information on each of these companies. See the attachments.
What are the differences between formal and informal groups? Why should managers pay attention to informal groups?
Discuss whether or not there is necessity of a pancanadienne legislation to protect whistleblowers.
I need heip with conducting a search of websites that provide Internet presentations. Select one and critique its content, visuals, and the presenter's skills. Make sure to include the URL.
Resume Details: is it important to be honest, what are different formats, should all jobs be listed?
Prior to this class, did you have a resume? If so, what are some of the resume formats that you can use? Which format is your resume? Why did you choose this format? For your resume, is it 100% truthful? How do you handle gaps in time for employment, if you have any? Is anything exaggerated? Are all your accomplishments cove
1. If you were on the bank's HR Committee, what would you do regarding raises for the tellers? 2. How much faith should the HR Committee place in the accuracy of the wage survey? 3. Critique the bank's policy of giving merit raises which range from 0 to 12 percent, depending on job performance. 4. Critique the bank's policy o
1. Critique each of the alternative approaches suggested for solving the problem of selecting patient escorts. 2. Recommend a procedure for recruiting and hiring patient escorts. 3. Besides improving its selection procedures, what other actions could the hospital potentially take to improve the behavior of the patient escorts?
Project procurement management is a knowledge area that involves selecting sellers (vendors), negotiating their terms, and managing the ongoing relationships with them. Sometimes those activities are conducted by the project manager; other times they are completed by a purchasing department or higher-level manager. Write 750-
Explain why there are limitations to calculating national GDP (national income accounting).
1. A synopsis of Martha Stewart Omnimedia's history. 2. How Martha Stewart's name and fame contributed to MSO's early success. 3. What were the management practices that helped MSO in its early success?
1. A petroleum firm with a sales force of 300 people planned to sell its fleet of company-owned automobiles and have the salespeople use their own cars instead. What problems are involved in this change? What actions should the petroleum firm take to address them? 200 word 2. As a sales manager for HighRising Company, Rocky F
Case Study: Although there has been a strong demand for outpatient surgery services during the past year, the ambulatory director has not increased the volume of patients scheduled for services. After receiving complaints from physicians that it takes too long to schedule patients for surgery, the hospital administrator has dec
Discuss quantum and incremental technological change to organizations. Over 400 words with reference.
Discuss the difference between organization revolution and evolution. Over 300 words with reference.
Discuss organizational decline and growth and how leaders can halt decline. Over 400 words with reference.
I need help answering the following questions? Suppose I need to prepare two-way tables of percentages for the following pair of variables. How would you run the percentages? A Age and consumption of breakfast cereal B Family income and confidence about family future C Martial Status and sports participation D Crime Rat
Discuss how decisions are made in your workgroup. What model is used?
Pre-Departure Training for Employees on International Assignments: creating a program using an external consulting firm.
Assume that you are a HR director for a small company that has begun to use international assignments. You are considering using an external consulting firm to provide pre-departure training for employees as you do not have the resources to provide this "in-house." What components will you need covered? How will you measure the
Dr. Roger and Gloria Person Centered Therapy According to the video, please answer the following questions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m30jsZx_Ngs 1. What are your personal reactions to what Gloria is saying? how does it affect you? what are you feeling as you listen to her? 2. What do you mainly hear Gloria sayi
Please help with the given question: Vincent and Peter are sales associates and are up for promotion to sales manager. In the last five years, on a 1 = poor to 5 = excellent scale, Vincent's average performance rating was 4.7 and Peter's was 4.2. In an assessment center that was meant to stimulate the job of sales manager, on
Please read the following article by Business Week's "On the Job Video Gaming" (retrieved from http://www.businessweek.com/stories/2006-03-26/on-the-job-video-gaming) and then answer the questions at the end: Laura Holshouser's favorite video games include Halo, Tetris, and an online training game developed by her employer. A
What can harm a person in professional settings by being a risk taker? What is an example of expected-value decision rule in a workplace?
1. More than ever, groups and teams are responsible for executing tasks in the workplace. Take a position on the following statement: All organizations should use the group structure as the basic building block for designing and organizing jobs. Provide examples to support your answer. 2. Identify a generic organization (e.g.