I could really use your help in preparing for this assignment. Thanks in advance. Share the work that you are doing with technology in human services. Describe how the tools and applications that you use today support your own work or the work of your organization. Additionally, are there ways that the applications that ex
Hi OTA, Could you please help me with the discussion questions below. I need 150 words for each question. Please provide some good examples. Thank you, Discussion Question # 1 Week 5 (Thur) When is it appropriate to ask if conflict diagnosis is necessary? Why? Discussion Question # 2 Week 5 (sat) How
Describe a time when the climate of a situation clearly had a negative or positive impact on conflict in which you were involved. Describe the conflict situation and the climate in sufficient detail. What is your preferred conflict style? What is your least preferred conflict style? What is your conclusion about these
How do you explain a social institution using conflict theory, functionalism, and symbolic interactionism?
Choose a social institution (i.e. family, education, religion, prison, economy, and mass media) and explain it using the three major sociological perspectives. I have picked prison for a social institution and need to explain it using these three perspectives: conflict theory, functionalism, and interactionism. 1. What ar
From personal experience, select an issue in the work environment that may have been more successfully resolved by the presence of a diverse workforce. This paper should be 1,050 to 1,400 words. The paper should include the following: a. Include a thorough description of the issue. Be sure to describe the ramifications of the i
Discuss the nature of, and extent to which schools maintain social control. What types of recent strategies have schools undertaken to ensure social control?
1. Discuss the nature of, and extent to which schools maintain social control. What types of recent strategies have schools undertaken to ensure social control? 2. Part I: Discuss how deindustrialization and downsizing have changed the face of the workforce
Discuss the various factors that influence resistance to social change and give examples to support your answer.
1. Discuss the various factors that influence resistance to social change and give examples to support your answer. 2. Discuss the various barriers that can impede the assimilation process for immigrants in the United States.
1. Discuss the social institution of family from the various sociological perspectives. Give examples to support your answer. 2. Discuss the various components of social control. Identify and describe how sanctions may be used to control the expectations of society regarding people's actions and behaviors.
Discuss how the three major sociological perspectives of functionalism, conflict theory, and interactionism view the role of social institutions in society.
Hi OTA, Please assistance with me questions below. Could you please provide 250 words count for question 1 and 2. Thank you, Discussion Question # 1 (wk4) Why is confidentiality an important element in mediation? What are some of the ways that confidentiality is protected in mediation? Discussion Question #2 (wk2)
Describe, explain, and rectify a situation that illustrates an intercultural communication issue within a work environment
Describe, explain, and rectify a situation that illustrates an intercultural communication issue within a work environment. A full description of the communication issue. Describe the context, the principle players, and the outcome of the situation. Be attentive to verbal and nonverbal components in the experience you describe.
I would appreciate your help in answering these questions for an assignment that is due Weds. What is groupthink? I never heard of that. Thanks for all you help and knowledge with my studies. What is cohesiveness? What impact does cohesiveness have on behavior? Does a group need to be cohesive in order to be successful? Why
I need help with the questions below, I also require approximately 250 words count for each question. Could you please provide some examples. Thank you so much for your help. Discussion Question # 1 - Wk3 1. What are the differences between forms of trust and active distrust? How can a "business relationship" approach ass
I need some help in answering these questions to do a assignment. Thank you for help and knowledge. What impact do goals have on behavior? What types of goals will lead to the highest level of performance? Why? As a manager you must motivate your employees to work very hard. Which motivation theory would you use to guide
300-500 words on an internet article regarding (choose 1) mediation, negotiation, arbitration or litigation. The article should reflect the following: * How does article relate to real life * Focus of the article * Outcomes * How the situations began and evolved * How the situation was resolved
1. What is the basic difference between adjudication and nonbinding evaluation? 250 words at a minimum. 2. What is the goal of mediation? What are the advantages and disadvantages of this process? 250 words at a minimum. These are discussion questions. Thank you.
Conflict in the workplace is one of the most difficult situations to deal with. It is an investment in your livelihood that will serve you well as you grow in your career. Conflict will always be around. You cannot run from it. In the workplace, you have to deal with all sorts of personalities. Currently, I work with a wo
Identify any places or objects that are sacred to people of a particular nationality or culture? What significance do these places or things hold in the minds and emotions of the people? Do these people connect a story to any of the sites or settings that you have identified? Select one or two and discuss them.
Are there any places where or times when you behave differently? Explain why? This question pertains to changing one's philosophy/beliefs to "fit in" or to be "accepted" in a particular situation or group.
1. Take a moment to think about how you generally describe conflict. How would you describe it? Complete the following sentences and expand it to at least a paragraph: a. Conflict is like.... b. Conflict in my family is best described as....
Please help me with discussion questions below. Could you please provide some examples for the questions. I need 250 word count for each question. Discussion Question # 1 What are the various conflict styles? Give an example of when each would be an appropriate choice to conflict resolution. Discussion Question
I'm working with a team and the assignment consists of the below parameters: Write a paper on a secular organization of your choice-- such as a town, a nation, or a corporation-in which you explain how one to three of its locations functions as a sacred place. As you do so, explain what elements mythic sacred places have in c
1. What are three reasons for appraising employee performance? Which one of these reasons is most important? Why? 2. What are some of the common objective measures of job performance? Which one of these measures would be most relevant for the job of university professor? Why? 3. What are the advantages and disadvantages
According to Cultural transmission theory what can possibly happen to a boy who plays with Malibu Barbie?
1) How are norms significant for a culture. 2) Discuss ethnic and minority group relations in America according to each of the three theoretical perspectives (functionalist, conflict, symbolic interactionist).
1)Define the interrelationship of roles and status? 2)Identify and define the components of a norm.
Prepare a presentation on the trickster. Identify a figure from contemporary popular culture that is not explicitly drawn from mythology. Create a six- to eight-slide presentation explaining why this figure should be considered a trickster. Include the following: - A representation of your chosen trickster, which can
Are the tricksters you read about primarily male or female? Why? What does that tell you about the male and female divine?
A trick can be something deceptive. How do the tricks used by trickster figures relate to standards of fair play and ethical action? Select one or two examples and discuss them.
Please help me with the questions below. I need 300 words per questions. please provide examples. The answers to the questions could be very simplistic. Considering the trends of growth in diversity among Europe, Asia, and the United States, what trends are most likely to pose the greatest challenges to competition and bu