1) How have the fields of psychology and sociology contributed to our understanding of Organizational Behavior? Explain. 2) What is the relationship between age and the organizational issues of productivity, turnover and satisfaction? Explain. 3) Discuss whether employee satisfaction is related to positive c
Write a summary about the roots of Organizational Behavior from the perspective of individual and group management. It must be an exhaustive, but concise, review of the foundations of organizational behavior from the perspective of early theory. Please go beyond and research additional content regarding the early phases of Organ
Gather information and advise on organization behavior and dress code policies. Known company policies that directly or indirectly involve how employees operate in their jobs. Some policies are positive and some are not, how is this policy? what is negative and what is positive about it? what can be made positive that effects jo
Using Tuckman's Five-Stage Model of Group Development, describe the characteristics and actions of a work group for the US Military throughout its development process. Use a work group and apply Kolb's model of Experiential Learning. Focus your description on at least two of the stages, forming, storming, norming, or perform
Submit an outline for the research project topic attached. Your outline should follow and expand on the basic Experiential Learning Model, i.e., contain a section for each of the following segments at the highest level of the outline: Concrete Experience -> Reflective Observation -> Abstract Conceptualization -> Active
Use information about Organizational Behavior from Chapter 8 and 9 of the reference below and Respond to the following: Kreitner, R., & Kinicki, A. (2013). Organizational Behavior 10th ed. New York, NY: The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. Imagine that an employee who reports to you has a low expectancy for successful performan
Respond to the following scenario: As a manager within an organization, which ONE of the key work attitudes (organizational commitment, job involvement, or job satisfaction) would be your "top priority" for cultivating in your employees? Explain your decision and rationale using listing any and all references used.
This discussion focuses on dimensions of corporate culture and the various approaches to adopting new corporate culture, undertaken by business leaders. It further discusses aspects of employee commitment, by exploring how managers can improve employee's attitudes and perspectives in the workplace.
In creating formal structure, debates have been enjoined over the processes involved. Taking internal organizational politics as an example, outline some of the findings Child (1972), Robert Michels (1949), and other researchers have found when comparing American to French or German organizations. Explain the concept of "equifin
Why is it difficult to analyze the three components of an attitude separately? Please provide a substantial response in an essay format.
Please read carefully the OB in Action Case Study: Sergio Marchionne Undertakes Major Strategic and Culture Change at Chrysler Group. Using your readings, and at least two additional resources, evaluate Chrysler's organizational culture by considering the following questions: - What are the observable artifacts, espoused
Describe four (4) major demographic trends that have an impact upon business today, and respond to the following: - Which trend do you feel is having the greatest impact? Why? - Identify which of the four trends is affecting your Nestle Water. - Are you personally affected? - How is Nestle water handling changes in demograph
Discussion 1: Failure to differentiate or integrate or both may result in poorly designed jobs, which may lead to performance problems. In contrast, well-designed jobs improve productivity and enhance employee satisfaction. Four approaches to job design developed during the 20th century include scientific management, job enlarg
Questions: How and why has corporate downsizing been effected in the last 18-months? Why have so many employees been laid off? What are some of the statistics of lay-off/corporate downsizing? How important of a role has the HR function played in recession-driven downsizing?
See the attached file. Managers today must manage the problems that arise from mixing people together who come from very different backgrounds. This can be daunting, but not if you adopt the perspective that we are all the same in many ways. People are people, no matter where they come from. We all share common characteristic
• Reflect on a team of which you have been a member. Describe what happened in each stage of the group's development according to Tuckman's Five-Stage Model. Was it a mature group? How did you know? • Did the group progress linearly from one step to another or did it experience periods of little progress punctuated by burst
Please help with the following problem. Provide at least 300 words. Describe and discuss the best organizational behavior theory and why it's liked.
- Find a business research article that used secondary data and describe the source of the secondary data used. Describe why you chose the source you did. Do you believe this to be the best secondary source available? Why or why not? - Suppose you are the research director for your state's tourism bureau. Begin by assessing you
A critical factor in promoting a healthy work environment is the stage at which stress is managed. The three levels of prevention are the primary prevention stage (designed to reduce or eliminate the stressor), the secondary prevention stage (designed to modify the response to stress), and the tertiary prevention stage (designed
If poor performance is not attributable to work design or organizational process problems, attention should be focused on the employee. The problem may lie in some aspect of the person's relationship to the organization or supervisor, some area of the employee's personal life, or a training or developmental deficiency. Think abo
Using the Problem Statement: How can a school increase online student satisfaction? 1. Brainstorm a list of at least three ideas. 2. Be sure to discuss why you feel these ideas would improve student satisfaction. 3. Select one idea and create a plan for implementing the idea.
Need for My Job Organizational Stressors: An Annotated Bibliography Organizational stress seems to be an inevitable consequence of doing business in today's fast-paced global society. But what are the causes of organizational stress? What is the impact of these stressors on an organization? How can these sources of stress be
1. What do you think is the organizational behavior problem or opportunity in an organization like Netflix? And Why? What would you say would be the best course of action to address the opportunity or problem. 2. Identify at least 2 goals that you have set for yourself. Discuss these goals within the context of the five cha
1. Situation Synopsis - background and case overview? 2. Key Issues - factors of greatest impact and key role players?
1. Imagine you are an OD Consultant and need to investigate the working climate within a hospital. What diagnostic methods of data collection would you use? Explain details giving reasons for your answer. 2. Compare and contrast the interview and survey methods of data collection. 3. What data collection methods would you
What are your thoughts around quantitative vs. qualitative research methods? List pros and cons for each one?
What would be an example of a situation where instruction is not necessary to solve a performance problem?
What makes some work groups successful and why do some often fail.
Could you please help with this question?: Discuss the layers and functions of organizational culture and the types associated with normative beliefs.
After reading the case study answer the following questions 1.What were the external and internal forces for change at HCL? 2.To what extent did Vineet Nayar follow the change models proposed by Lewin and Kotter? Explain. 3.Which of the target elements of change within the systems model of change were affected by the chan