See the attached file. This solution shows how Molly has shown evidence of development in each of the five developmental areas. Scenario: Yakiko, Laura, and Maria are playing school. Maria is the teacher and is "reading" a story to Yakiko and Laura. She holds the book up facing the two friends modeling the way the lady
How do you give meaning to the study of history?
I have to do a presentation on education in the Modern Postwar era (1947-1999). I am having difficulty finding useful resources, that describe education in this era, what the changes in education were during this time and why they occurred. I was wondering if anyone knew of some good websites and journal articles that would be
What are 3 practical examples of how the Kounin model materializes in classroom settings-how the teachers and students are expected to behave?
1. How have teaching and learning philosophies changed over the last years? 2. Consider the issues that were raised in Chapter 2 regarding the labeling and categorizing of preschool children with special needs. What is impact of labeling on the child, family, and the services? 3. Describe the influences that have helped
What are some ways towards and improvement strategy with someone who has moderately and reflective, verbal and sequential learning style and a strong sensing learning style?
I have been given a hypothetical situation in which I have a new student in my class that does not speak English. The characteristics of the child are as follows: The child is of preschool age and has never attended school before, the student has just moved here form Ghana and does not speak English, but his parents speak En
How on-line library statistics could be manipulated versus that of a traditional library (a hybrid of the two questions). The question is : How does a search engine determine who comes first? Do they pay money for this privilege?
GLOBAL OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT 1. At the Airport Metro Airport is required to randomly screen checked luggage for some of its passengers. The current method of screening checked luggage is for a single screener to search each piece by hand. It takes an average of 4 minutes per piece of luggage, and the hand search time is ex
THESE ANSWERS MUST RELATE TO THE STORY BROWN BEAR BROWN BEAR WHAT DO YOU SEE. 1.Build interest and define key vocabulary 2.Set the children's expectations for the story 3.How to Help children to construct the essential message of the story 5.Interject questions that extend children's understandings of the book 6.
List two issues that might arise as a result of working in a team.
Why is it important for someone in your profession (AS A ELEMETARY SCHOOL TEACHER) to have effective communication skills?
Several years ago, when sorting through some old papers, I came across a piece of crumpled yellow notebook paper. When I opened it, I found this line of scribble. Underneath the scribble, the child's mother had written: Dear Miss Hoppin, Please do not get married. I want you to be the same old Miss Hoppin the way you are now
I need help getting started on this assignment: Explaining the nature of logic as it relates to critical thinking in APA style double space.
Has America succeeded or failed in introducing multiculralism? Are you satisfied? What remains to be done?
I am writing a research paper for my "american national government" class. I am doing the paper on "welfare reform" and any political veiws that can be affiliated with the topic. Could you please give me some ideas, previous writings, and also include references, authors, titles, year, and publishers ... ? Thanks
1. EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE START UP BUDGET AND THE OPERATIONAL BUDGET 2. PROGRAM PLAN A. START UP BUDGET/OPERATIONAL BUDGET B. FEE SCHEDULE/HOURS OF OPERATION(HOURS OF OPERATION IS 6A - 6P MON-FRI. C. FUNDING SOURCE ( MY FUNDING SOURCE IS THROUGH THE MARION COUNTY CCDF PROGRAM) D. FOOD COST ( I GET REIMBURSED
1. In a 1-page paper, discuss a few of the possible reasons why students from ethnically diverse backgrounds tend to perform poorly in school. 2. The teacher has a powerful influence over student achievement, whether s/he knows it or not. Read over the section on "Teacher Expectations," beginning on p. 255 and particularly
This job gives at least three reasons why you should spend valuable time preparing a Parent Handbook. You have been observing a pre-kindergarten teacher in your program. The teacher seems to be highly skilled at interacting with the children and at guiding them. She wants them to succeed in kindergarten, and as a consequence
1. In a 1-page paper, discuss the effects of divorce on children. 2.. In a 1-page paper, discuss how stress levels in low-income households can influence how parents treat their children. How can this stress sometimes lead to a cycle of child abuse? THIS SHOULD BE 2 SEPERATE ARTICLES. THANK YOU
This job discusses the "mixed messages" that each of these children is receiving, as a result of unintentional socialization: a. Katie's dad told her she must always eat in the kitchen table from now on, because they just had new carpeting installed. Later that day, Katie's dad was sitting on the couch eating pizza, while he
How is demonstration and skills training used as an instructional method in education and what are the advanatges and disadvantages of this instructional method? Please include references :) Thank you.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of using teacher-prepared material, and using commercially-prepared teaching material?
1. What are two situations and example for instructor-led and self-paced learning? 2. And, what is the difference between those two different types of interactivity and what are the benefits of each? I need this clarified so that I can understand it better. Thank you so much.
I have to design a courseware lesson but I need additional info before i can effectively create the lesson as I do not thoroughly understand this concept as it is so new to me.
I have to design a courseware lesson but I need additional info before i can effectively create the lesson as I do not thoroughly understand this concept as it is so new to me. 1. What are some considerations used in determining whether to design a courseware lesson and activity versus a traditional classroom lesson and act
I am trying to understand distance education delivery methods and how they work. Can you help me understand?
What are the commonalities and differences between Self-Paced Tutorials (Netg) and previously prepared courses (cartridges) like in WEB Ct (Web Course Tools) or Blackboard. I just can't get it straight in my mind. Also, what are the most common delivery methods for these?
How can instructional design be applied to Courseware Authoring (such as BlackBoard)? I am not sure how I can tie the two together? Any assistance you can provide will be greatly appreciated. I just do not understand clearly how the two work together hand in hand. Thanks So Much.....................
What is the Reading First Program?
I am going to do a training on and need to choose three platforms to do the training. I need information on 3 or 4 good ones so I can select the best for my training.
What is a Unit Load Device (ULD) and airworthiness and what is the importance of ULD airworthiness to ramp operations.