I need help to ensure that the quotations in the following sentences are correct. Thanks for your help. Sara asked, "What did the music of ancient Greece sound like?" "Nobody really knows," said Ms. Walter. Lacey said, "I like the new music from African musicians." Lacey, Ms. Walter asked, "Where can I hear new musi
BrainMass Solutions Available for Instant Download
Expressing your reactions to the ending of "55 Miles to the Gas Pump." "55 Miles to the Gas Pump: Rancher Croom in handmade boots and filthy hat, that walleyed cattleman, stray hairs like curling fiddle string ends, that warm-handed, quick-foot dancer on splintery boards or down the cellar stairs to a rack of bottles of hi
Complete a 2-3 page paper on the importance of maintaining academic honesty APA format with references
Paper Proposal example, with a general topic, narrowed topic, working thesis and plan of action (what have you looked at, what do you plan to look at, what kind of resources do you plan to use).
- List three significant events that have happened in your life (these should be things that have changed you in one way or another). - Write a sentence or two about why you feel each event is important to you. - Write a sentence or two describing why you feel each event could be important to your readers. - After writing
Why is it beneficial for government organizations to evaluate their employees?
1. Create a short 350 - 500 word piece where you discuss writing a paper that has validity. Make sure you cover: fact and fiction, supporting evidence, bias, and logic. 2. Create an outline from the following information. Topic: Internet research for Research Papers Thesis Statement: The Internet has unlocked and ope
I need a help with some ideas about nursing ethics. I need to summarize the main points of the topic and discusses how this is of importance to new healthcare grads. The topic is Ethics in Nursing. 1) Define terminology commonly used in discussions about ethical issues. 2) Analyze personal values that influence approaches t
How do you define belief perserverence and how does it interfere with critical thinking and what is a way that you can strategize how you would employ to ensure that critical thinking in the presence of a personal belief system.
Using the following questions as a guide, discuss the different styles of learning. These questions and topics are meant only to serve as a guide. 1.What motivates people to learn? Is motivation different at different times/circumstances of one's life? Does motivation change as you get older? How do life transitions (e
Construct a claim of cause essay that establishes a probable cause or effect for a given condition. You may choose your own topic or select a topic from "Suggestions for Writing" #2 or #4 on page 142 of Everyday Arguments. The essay must be 500-700 words and include a reference page APA format that cites at least two sources o
Writing the organization's code of ethics. There is likely going to be a promotion attached to this honor. Make the organization proud. See page 368 for as an example of how a code of ethics, or in this case, a credeo. Please let me know if you may need additional information to get me started in the right direction.
Choose a cause for which you are concerned or passionate, such as recycling, a soup kitchen, or proper hand washing. Discuss how you would go about promoting your cause through a presentation.
What are your views on what makes a piece of writing "good" and what makes a piece of writing "not-so-good." Should we place the most value on being clear and concise? Is it more important that the grammar is correct? Does good writing mean that we have to entertain our audience? What do you think? What pieces of writing have
Please develop a written procedure to address maintenance issues that cannot be immediately resolved/rectified. This should include reporting, tracking, and regular follow-up through to resolution so that things like this are addressed timely and don't fall through the cracks.
1. Describe why some amino acids are essential, nonessential, or conditionally essential to the human body, and state the outcome should any one of them be lacking from the diet? 2. Describe the roles that various proteins and amino acids can play in the body? 3. Explain the concept of nitrogen balance and compute the amount
What would make education performance different from one State to another? What would make real estate business different from one state to another? What are factors that may affect the poverty rate in some states?
1. Describe the usefulness of fat in our body and in food? 2. Name and describe what saturated and unsaturated fats are? 3. Explain how the body store and use fat? 4. Describe the benefits of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids and their food source? 5. Name and describe some fatty foods that can be good for your heart
1. How do you define a consumer market? What is the one most important reason for wanting to define a consumer market (i.e. Why) 2. What criteria should you use to determine the axes on a Product Position Map? Give an example of those axes for a bicycle retail store 3. How would you know who your competitors are? Who determine
Nutrition labels are used to show facts about the nutritional content of a food. The labels (please see attachment) show nutritional facts about a glass of orange juice and a can of cola. Study the nutrition labels. Indicate how many grams of sugar each drink contains. Which drink do you think is healthier? Explain why. Be su
ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY + RESEARCH REPORT At least 4 sources are to be included in this Annotated Bibliography and Research Report. It is recommended that one is a credible website, and three are professional journals or books. An Annotated Bibliography features APA-correct citation for each relevant source as well as a brie
1. Why should the study of communication or taking a class in communication be important me as a student? 2. How can learning this subject of communication benefit me in my personal and professional life?
Leslie Baxter and William Rawlins have written about the tensions that beset individuals as they try to balance the demands of a relationship and their own personal needs. Individuals must face three sets of tensions as they decide how much of themselves to invest in relationships. They are called the expressive-protective, the
1) If you do not talk and just actively listen, what are the benefits? 2) Is a person necessarily a better listener if they stop talking? 3) What can a person learn by not communicating verbally as well as non verbally about themselves and others.
Scenario: Something has gone terribly wrong with one of the products or services your organization (Chiga-Dito's) provides. 1. Write up an incident report about what happened. You've identified and corrected the problem. Now it's time to win back your patrons. 2. Write a news release explaining how the situation has
Search the web and share a link to a small business website that you find effective; then do the same for a website that does not work. Use bullet lists to show why one is effective and the other is not.
How can I write rhetorical analysis on Obama's 2008 "race" speech? I would like to know what concepts to evaluate and the format I should use.
Take any 2 (off your choice) websites from possible competitors to your company or organizations with a similar mission to yours. Answer the following questions pertaining to these websites. Do not simply answer yes or no to the questions; explain your answers. Remember to include a link to each website in your References page
Discussions: Constitutional Issues in regards to freedom of speech, consumer protection and gun ownership.
Question 1: 1. Find an article or a case (but NOT an online dictionary or wiki entry) that discusses an issue in the news relating to a Constitutional issue or else a discussion of a Constitutional provision. 2. Attach a link that works to your article or case. 3. Summarize what the article or case says IN YOUR OWN WORDS.
Personal constructs are characteristics that we habitually notice in others. How do personal constructs benefit me when it comes to the kinds of judgments I make of a family member, a teacher, a male friend, a female friend, a person that I dislike, or a person that I work or socialize with?