What is one of the ways that the dot-com meltdown in the United States during the early 2000s influenced the growth of e-business in this country?
What were some of the e-business innovations using web technologies that were introduced by Amazon.com, Netflix.com, Dell.com, and Landsend.com?
I need help developing an E-Business Plan for the United States Postal Service which includes the executive summary, conclusions, and recommendations as the 6th part of my attached. Although the executive summary is written already in my attached paper, it must be placed first in this E-Business Plan. I also need help devel
I need help developing the following sections of an E-Business Plan: National and International Considerations - Analyze the national and international considerations that could affect the organization's business. - Define any cultural conflicts and analyze intervention strategies that you could use to deal with confli
The Internet Protocol version 4 has been a tremendous factor contributing to the growth of the Internet
The Internet Protocol version 4 has been a tremendous factor contributing to the growth of the Internet. Using the Online Library, the internet, and all course materials, research the Internet Protocol version 4 and version 6. In 4-5 paragraphs, answer the following -Why do we need a new Internet protocol? -Compare and co
What is the break-even point for the new line of smart cushions if the retail price is $69.95? Please the the attached excel sheet for more information.
1. Identify the problems identified in the case. Evaluate the options of possible solutions presented by the authors. 2 Has Home Connection's use of the Web bug violated the privacy of those who agreed to display the ad on their personal computers? Has the privacy of those who visit the site and click on the ad been violated?
1) In your opinion, what decision options does TJX have in the case situation? 2) What criteria is important to making this decision? 3) What implications and consequences do each of the options present? 4) What data, facts or experience can you use to support your suggested options and implications? 5) List 5 of the most im
Conduct online research on monitoring employees in the workplace. Select an internet article and answer the following questions: 1. Briefly summarize the article 2. Pick a side and agree or disagree with the article and elaborate on your point of view
Could you please help me with this question?: Analyze the value chain of an e-commerce venture with which you are familiar. How has the Internet affected the primary and support activities of the value chain?
Help developing an outline of an E-Business PlanDeveloping an Outline of an E-Business Plan for the United States postal service.
Please help developing an outline of an E-Business Plan for the United States postal service, I must include in the outline the following topics: ? Executive Summary ? Goals ? Background ? Product or Service ? Strategic Analysis and Market Justification ? Business Model ?
"Identify key reasons that organisations may need to hold inventories. What factors may lead an organisation to change the level of inventories that it holds? How could such a decision affect the other elements of working capital?" Provide a good example from a real company with regards to this subject.
History business approach, management, and marketing of Amazon.com and Borders books. Describes the history and core business of each compare Compare and contrast the management approach each took to internet marketing and sales. Analyze (3) reasons for Amazon's success despite not turning a profit for the first 5-6yrs.
How do i evaluate the use of eCommerce in a brick and click organization?
There are many benefits to attending class online from your personal computer. Describe your experience with computers or technology in general. What is your backup plan if you are unable to access the OLS or post your assignments because of a problem with your computer or the Internet? Who might you contact to find solutions to
Please help with the following posting. Interview someone who works in business or research on the Internet about the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint in their business. Share the type of business and your findings with the class. Can you think of anything else they could be using these programs for?
1-All e-commerce sites share common security threats and vulnerabilities. Discuss these threats and vulnerabilities and some of the security policies that can be implemented to mitigate them. Do you think that B2C Web sites face different threats and vulnerabilities than B2B sites? Explain. 2-Elaborate on the security des
How do companies like eBay, Amazon, and Expedia manage exchange rates in e-commerce? How can an intranet be modeled to be globally integrated but locally responsive? Any real world examples?
1. If you were asked to sell a first-time business on the Web's potential advantage for that business, what would you need to know first? What would you say? 2. Do you think free Web services will last? Discuss in detail. 3. In your own words, what would you say are the two most important measures of a Web site's performance?
1. Use a real or hypothetical product or service. List 5 items in the external environment which may be a threat to your product's success and tell how two of these threats could be turned in to opportunities. 2. a. What are two important reasons for a marketing plan? b. Why is the Mission Statement the first item in such
Write brief notes on the applications of the following in production operations: a. aggregate planning b. quality acceptance plans c. learning curves d. dependent demand e. e-commerce
I need some help with the questions below: 1-From a marketing view, what Web design mistakes do first-time e-firms make? 2-With all the activities and development in B2B e-commerce, address the implications for a career in e-business. 3-List three situations in which a business plan is recommended or required.
Can you help me get started on the following: Research cash rebates and other similar cash management techniques and answer the following questions: - Are these practices sound business decisions? Are they ethical? Explain. - What percentage of the rebates offered are actually paid?
Please help me with these question for an assignment 1-What main benefits can one expect of an intranet installation? 2-Discuss the strategic and technological fit required for an organization to implement a portal. 3-Elaborate on some of the ethical issues surrounding the Internet. What single issue do you consider the mos
Explain why mobile commerce has developed more rapidly in Asia than in the United States. Name threee advantages that a management consulting firm could gain over its competitors by creating an internal knowledge management system.
1. What internet business model would be appropiate for the company to follow in creatying a Web site and why? 2. In what ways can the company benwefit from the web site ? What functions should it perform for the company ? 3. In what ways might the company use the Internet for its own benefit? 4. Prepare functional specificat
1) What indicators suggest e-commerce is here to stay? Explain. 2) When you hear someone talking about strategic planning, what is the person focusing on? In terms of e-commerce, what questions does an online merchant consider when strategizing? Explain. 3) Elaborate on the distinctive types of hardware and software necessary
By redesigning relationships with business partners, e-business allows for direct customer relationships thus empowering "disintermediation." What types of new intermediaries might emerge in lieu of the classical middlemen of the past?
With the increase of mobile computing, what are some potential issues of working remotely? How can they be overcome?
Name a product that is either underdeveloped or not developed at all with its internet offerings. Why?