What are the interactions between the various endocrine glands as much basic detail as possible for the interactions? Thank you for this assistance and please provide as much detail as possible.
Several years ago, the average price for homes sold in my neighborhood was $200,000. Now homes are selling for an average of $145,000 (presumably due to the failing economy and people losing their jobs - the unemployment rate is 12.5 because of job loss). How do I calculate the mean price of houses over this time period?
Your guidance is needed on #1 and #2 of this assignment. Thank you. Assignment: 1. Provide a description(1-3 sentences) of your area of interest. 2. Provide (a) a potential research question and tentative hypothesis for a quantitative approach to the area; and (b) a research question or questions, if appropriate, for a
People often struggle to remember PIN numbers. As a researcher interested in testing the idea that using mnemonics might facilitate memory for these. For example the number 6601 could be remembered as Year of Battle of Hastings reversed. In a paragraph, describe how you might design an experiment to test the idea that mnemonics
1. Explain with examples how the process of natural selection & sexual selection are thought to have contributed to modern day human behaviour. 2. Describe what is meant by the terms natural & sexual selection. Examples needed that relate to modern human behaviour. There should be at least 1 example of natural selection wh
What are the neurological foundations of audition?
Give a description of a significant ethical, legal, and sociocultural issue of each that is related to test and measurements in clinical counseling and explain why they are significant.
1. Review and summarize article. 2. In summary, provide purpose of study, why the author chose the research (qualitative or quantitative) approach/method. What are the similarities and differences for the two approaches in terms of this study? What approach would you have selected for the study and why?
Article Review - Qualitative and Quantitative Approach 1. Review and summarize article. 2. In summary, provide purpose of study, why the author chose the research (qualitative or quantitative) approach/method he or she used. What are the similarities and differences for the two approaches in terms of this study? What ap
Do you agree or disagree with Abraham Maslow's belief that all people everywhere are motivated by the same basic needs? Why? Please provide peer reviewed references.
2. What are your impressions of using test/retest reliability on an instrument that measures a state (e.g., anxiety) versus a measure of a trait (e.g., personality disorder)? What would be a better method for measuring reliability?
Feist and Feist (2006) discuss Freud's theory related to defense mechanisms (see page 34-38). 1. What is the primary purpose of these mechanisms? 2. Is it possible for defense mechanisms to become harmful to an individual? Why or why not? I need three peer reviewed for references please.
2. What are the similarities and differences between Spearman's two-factor theory of intelligence and the information processing view of intelligence (Carroll's Three-Stratum Theory)?
Assume that researchers have established that the ideas contained within the labeling theory identify one of the major causes of juvenile delinquency. In the light of the theory, prepare a report explaining the labeling theory. The report should include: (1)Application of the labeling theory towards prevention and control of
Learning theories tell us that behavior will be based on immediate rewards and punishments unless discriminative stimuli are developed to reinforce the presence of future rewards. These discriminative stimuli act as cues or signals which help determine the appropriateness of a particular behavior. Our environment and social circ
How would behaviorists and psychoanalytic types critique the Big Five? (at least 300-400 words.) References please.
I cannot find this information anywhere. Can someone please help me? How can Edward Tolman's study of learning and motivation be applied to schools and vocational training?
Explain the uses of at least three different types of tests. Describe the use of each of these three test in psychology, counseling, or clinical and a rational for using each test in counseling psychology, or clinical. References please.
Q1: Outline the biological events of puberty. Q2: Discuss the emotional and psychological impact of pubertal hormones. Q3: Describe the development of the brain during adolescence. Q4: Identify possible causes of the increase in injury and death in adolescence. Q5: Describe evidence of formal operational
Abnormal behavior cannot be defined without considering the continuum between normality and abnormality. However, it is difficult to draw the line between what is normal and what is abnormal. One of the things that blurs the line is the media. How has television, including reality television shows, sitcoms, dramatic presentati
2. In what situation is it best to use a discrete measure? In what situation would it be best to use a continuous measure? Explain your responses.
What are the steps in the test construction process? Which step in your opinion is the most important? Why?
1. Construct Development, Scale Creation, and Process Analysis a. Part I: Construct Development and Scale Creation 1) Choose a construct you would like to measure. 2) Create an operational definition of your construct using at least three peer reviewed journal articles as sources as references. 3) Select and list five ite
How does Bandura's concept of self-efficacy relate to the cognitive model? (at least 300-400 words) References please.
Any information on Aristotle's Theory
The focus on the question is how parents raise their children in comparison with different social classes. Also their different levels of happiness.
What are the four methods of establishing reliability? How are these methods similar? How are they different?
Can an unreliable test be valid? What is the difference between reliability and validity?
According to Maslow, very few individuals become fully self-actualized. For most individuals, self-actualization is an ongoing process, not an accomplishment. Do you agree or disagree? Why or why not?
I need information on this question listed below with references? 1.Examine the way in which death and dying are viewed at different points in human development