Please help me to explain how an organization can achieve the following supporting activities: - Leads organization change effectively - Excels at fostering team based problem solving across departmental units - Excels at managing its human resources - Excels at managing its financial resources - Excels at managing its info
I am trying to develop a model using Excel (data table perhaps) that can be used to forecast monthly sales on a month-by-month basis based on previous monthly data starting with January of year 7. The sales history is attached.
I just graduated from college and I need help with my resume. I need to work on strengthening my work statements. I work at Macy's. I'm a sales associate. This is what I wrote on my work experience. - Promote 8 new products such as new clothes brands on a monthly basis and handle cash register for helping customers in the
Identify and explain the steps that one must take to be a critical consumer of the news, and describe a time where you failed to be a critical consumer of the news.
Identify an existing organization that established sustained market leadership by successfully leveraging a generic strategy. State the actual generic strategy (and provide supporting references). How did the organization successfully leverage this strategy? Identify an existing organization that established sustained marke
- Be sure to discuss how you, as a change agent, would create the urgency or motivation necessary to initiate change. Use the readings and the change models for questions to guide you. - Describe the demands of being a change facilitator. If a guiding team is appropriate, what organizational roles should be included? You may u
1. Briefly explain how post-modernism has affected organizations. 2. Describe the concept of the problem of technocracy. 3. During a job interview or any type of professional development interaction, you might be asked to share your management style. Being able to explain your own management style can be a productive way to
1. Why is accountability important in public administration? 2. Often it is easy to identify public officials and public administrators who have acted poorly in their positions due to the news coverage. It is important to know how not to perform, and how to perform appropriately in a given profession. Identify any living or h
Create a public policy. Construct the details of the policy utilizing the Process Model. Discuss the rationale of the policy and how the Process Model will assist policy makers in their decision making and implementation processes. Evaluate the model utilizing general criteria. Use at least two outside sources to support your p
In what way(s) can you identify with this style? How do you differ? Name an organization that has adopted this style and describe whether it was successful. Consider the following scenario and apply your management style to it. How would you act in your chosen management style? You are the director of Tri-County Home Healt
Please provide some help analyzing "Value-Based Management". What's Value-Based Management and how they work? Why is it important for companies to have Value-Based Management? Are Value-Based Managements good or bad for corporate valuations? What are some of the advantages/disadvantages having Value-Based Management? See the
Obtain a copy of an agency's budget and the agency's mission statement. Keeping in mind the mission and research that you have done about the agency, identify a change, which you think would improve the agency's effectiveness and help it to obtain its mission. The total for the proposal cannot exceed $1,000,000. Write a propo
Identify three levels of interdependence and give an organizational example for each. Textbook: Organizational Behavior, 4th Edition. Emerging Realities for the Workplace Revolution. By: Steven L. McShane and Mary Ann Von Glinow
Explain how is policy development affected by federalism. Discuss the rights of individuals as they relate to policy development and explain the overall effect. Is this concerning? Please identify two examples.
a. Should a company establish a drug-testing program? If so, recommend a specific policy for the program that includes disciplinary procedures for dealing with employees who test positive for drug use. b. What are the most difficult challenges facing an organization in establishing a drug-testing program? Discuss. c. Some obse
Describe the logic of the non-egocentric mind. What are attributes of this mind, and how does it usually think? Present ideas about how you can expand your ability to think rationally.
Case Study: A student is asked to "minimize" accidents in a campus kitchen and that her grade depends on it. She was asked to glaze over accidents involving employee injuries and some OSHA issues. Provide examples that support why this student should not intentionally lie about these safety and health issues that were clearly
Please help answer the following questions. Should people be tested for drugs at work? Is this a good thing or is this something that violates the 14th amendment? Would testing make employees feel like criminals or is it good to keep the consistency of a company's control levels? (Such as a plant that works with hazardous ma
I need help with a response paper to negotiation model; interests, criteria, options and the BATNA (the best alternative to a negotiated agreement). How these models impact you? (APA style and 1000 words)
Obtain a list of best practices for talent acquisition and the top five best human capital management practices within the automobile industry. Compare the top five best practices and prioritize them according to importance in the automobile industry. Evaluate the overall top ranked management practices relative to your sele
1. Preliminary plans are underway for construction of a new stadium for a major league baseball team. City officials question the number and profitability of the luxury corporate boxes planned for the upper deck of the stadium. Corporations and selected individuals may purchase a box for $300,000. The fixed construction cost for
In 350 words select an industry and create an individuated workforce management plan. Provide a short description of your selected industry and a rationale for your choice.
Delegation is one of the basic activities of front-line supervisors and managers. It is a skill that not all of them possess. In fact, whether delegation occurs represents different management views on how the workforce should be managed and the assumptions about the workforce. What is delegation? Give an example.
1. Describe the Problem Solving Process. 2. Describe The Five Building Blocks of the Problem-Solving Heuristic. 3. Use a real life example of a problem to describe how to apply it (Heuristic Problem Solving).
In today's job market managers must ensure they continue to develop themselves personally and professionally in order to stay competitive within their industry. However, we often see many managers reach a level of professional plateau, get fired, or become forced to take an early retirement. Discuss why we often see managers
The foundation of any person in a management or leadership position is possessing the ability to empower peers and subordinates. However, regardless of the position a person holds we all have a different meaning for the term empowerment and managers must understand what empowers each individual subordinate. Discuss the import
1. Gnatt charts, are they usefull or useless in organizations? Please explain 2. When estimating time for a project, what are the three main areas of focus in your organization or any organization for estimating time? Please explain. 3. What are the differences between bottom-up and top-down estimating approaches and under wha
1. The Gift of the Goose is about enthusiasm?congratulating and acknowledging individuals for their contributions. Describe? in your own words ? what Andy Longclaw meant when he said that congratulations are true: Timely, Responsive, Unconditional, Enthusiastic. Give an example either from the book or from your own experience w
- Jet Blue's troubles did not end on this Valentine's day case. Check out what happened less than a year ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkqmwoFUQmY - Here is a pretty thorough review of Jet Blue and some of their distress: http://www.aabri.com/manuscripts/10478.pdf - Evaluate whether or not Jet Blue was effect
These days a vision and mission statement are required but how much does a company have to really believe in their mission? Is it really just a marketing tool and not really a mission to live by? Consider the company where you currently work, have worked in the past, or patronize on a regular basis. Evaluate the effectiveness