I need help identifying in the attached article the following: The premise and conclusion of the argument. If there was any noted vagueness in the article. Any example of bias in the article and rhetorical devices as well as identifying and naming the fallacies if any.
Can you please help me to find three major events which have influenced the development of higher education? I am working on a historical overview. Thank you.
In this course, you are designing a self-instructional learning module with no access to the Internet. However, this module may also be used as part of a blended learning environment. In this online learning environment you would combine these self-instructional modules with other learning elements that learners would access tho
Having trouble answering these questions. Discuss the difference between formative and summative assessments. Give some examples of appropriate times to use each assessment in the classroom How are norm-referenced tests different from criterion referenced assessments? Give real life examples of each. What are some barr
How might an educator maintain balance between encouraging innovation and adhering to policies and standards?
Many faculty seek tenure track positions in universities. What are the pros & cons of a tenure track system? What do faculty need to accomplish in most universities to be granted tenure? Thank you for your help.
I have been searching for a copy of a tool that is used to evaluate teaching in a higher education setting. If you could please summarize the instrument and let me know how an organization uses the tool as part of teacher performance evaluation. This would be a great help. Thank you very much.
The definition for "with-it-ness" is being aware of behaviors in the classroom at all times. My task is to discuss this term and why it is an essential characteristic of an exemplary teacher. I need to try and expand into two paragraphs. The second question is; As a teacher concerned with maintaining a supportive learning e
I need help with an outline on how 3 - 4 year olds learn. I need about 300 words, with some examples of fun learning games or techniques to play with the assigned age group.
What decision making model do you prefer? Why? How do the influences of internal and external stakeholders affect the decision-making model that best fits the situation? Provide an example of how stakeholder influence might dictate which decision-making model is best in a particular situation
What are examples of integrated teaching and learning between or among disciplines?
1. What decision making style is most prevalent in your organization? What tools and techniques are commonly used to make decisions in your organization? Why is it important to alter decision making techniques based upon the situation? Provide an example of an organizational decision that would have benefited from using differe
Please help me with the nursing faculty roles and the differences between a community college and a university in these three topics 1. Teaching load 2. Salaries and Benefits 3. Faculty practice expectations
1. Do you think that globalization is making it more possible for people around the world to gain a quality education? (about 200 words)
I am having difficulty with the following questions. The task is to give a two paragraph response to each question,as well as come up with several examples for question 5. 1. What is Bloom's Taxonomy? Describe each level. Speculate as to why the State of Texas advises teachers to use it in planning instruction 2. Identify
1. What are the characteristics of a problem? How might a problem present itself? How should a problem be investigated and identified? What are five steps to be considered while framing a problem? Include an example from your personal or professional experience. 2. What forces of influence should be considered while identif
Trying to sort out the nursing educator position when I am done with school. I need your help please. What is the difference between a community college and a university setting for the teaching load of a nursing instructor? What is the difference between a community college and a university setting for the salaries and b
Four questions about culturally diverse classes are answered in depth from a teacher with more than ten years of experience in multicultural classrooms.
I am having trouble answering the following questions. 1. What is cultural relativism and why is it an important practice for teachers in Texas? 2. What strategies can teachers use to help English Language Learners make the curriculum understandable? 3. Based on Ruby Payne's research on poverty and social class, disc
What is the difference between a presentation and a learning module? What type of software is suited for each delivery media? How is design different for a presentation in PowerPoint than in a learning module in Lectora? Thank You!
1. What are Piaget's stages of development? Briefly explain the difference between Sensorimotor, Preoperational, Concrete Operational and Formal Operational. 2. An important word in education today is Schema. Explain this word and why it would be so important. 3. Vygotsky's sociocultural theory includes guided partici
5-7 paragraphs Details: In a recent meeting, your supervisor asked you to provide a summary of your thoughts on the role of computers in an education and/or training environment. Specifically, your supervisor wanted to know more about stand-alone computer-based products for learning (such as computer labs, workplace comput
What are some products of web conferencing. What are some financial benefits of web conferencing? What are some benefits to the learners of web conferencing?
Instructional Technology 6-8 paragraphs Details: In this Discussion Board, define what an eLearning authoring system is, name four on the market today, provide a brief description and the URLs (web addresses) for each of these products. In this Discussion Board you are asked to explain the tools used to create e-lear
1. Identify at least two physical changes and associated challenges taking place in middle adulthood and how middle adults adapt to such changes 2. What social and cultural influences affect adolescent sexual attitudes and behavior? 3. Several scientists, nutritionists, mental health professionals and government offici
You work in the Human Resources department of your organization. You have been charged with recruiting a manager for a department within the Services division. The Vice-President of the Services division stresses to you that, "This department hasn't had a good manager in years. I need someone who can take charge, organize things
1. Where do you stand on the issue of paid family leave in the United States. 2. What are other policies/practices should be implemented among employers, businesses and other entities to help protect and promote the relationship between infant and parent in the U.S.? 3. What do you see as the strengths of a child cent
Discuss the social demands facing children of middle childhood and adolescence, including how peer relations change and strengthen in adolescence.
1. What does the text mean when it talks about "synaptic pruning"? Provide an example of "synaptic pruning". 2. What do you know of how play changes according to the age/developmental stage of children? 3. Discuss some environmental factors such as environmental pollution, lack of stimulation, and malnutrition and des
1. Explain the various ways that heredity and environment may combine to influence complex traits 2. How does stimulation affect early brain development? Cite evidence at the level of a) neurons b) cerebral cortex
Details: One advantage of online learning is that it can be designed as a series of independent learning objects that learners can select in any order. Suppose that you are developing online self-instructional lessons that learners will take entirely on their own without a human facilitator. How might the organization plan be di