Would you briefly explain how KM is supposed to work in organizations? Also, how do you think that social networks like Facebook and Myspace could be used as a knowledge sharing tool within a KM program. ? . What I want to know is your opinion on how these kinds of sites might be us
I have a case study to do for Harley Davidson and I need the Macro Forces for Harley Davidson which consist of: 1. Economic 2. Political/Legal/Regulatory 3. Social/Demographic 4. Technological 5. Environmental/Ecological Please Help! Thanks!
Compare and contrast the major theoretical approaches to knowledge management. Analyze and discuss the role that technology has in capturing unique, but level dependent, organizational knowledge. Synthesize the findings and evaluate the implications for global organizations.
Examine the nature and structure of global economic markets. Describe the dynamics of factor markets and their role in creating value.
I could use a tutor on this assignment: Gender In the company you are discussing, there are likely certain issues that pertain particularly to women Women often find barriers when moving towards the top. This invisible barrier is often called "The Glass Ceiling". For more information see: Glass Ceiling Still Unshattere
Could you provide your feedback to these questions below? 1. You mentioned in your post that you believe strategic alliance is most constructive because "they are able to gain wealth through multiple partnerships." Here is my question, how constructive would the same approach be if you discovered six years into your alliance
1. Consider various approaches to global organizational management. Which approach is most constructive? Explain why. 2. What issues are likely to arise for managers within a transnational organization? How might these issues be dealt with effectively? 3. What roles do an organization's talent, capabilities, competencies,
Could you provide your feedback to these questions below? 1. However, when dealing with different cultures from the individualistic, and collective cultures, how would you reconcile each strong norm from each group of people to effect a positive and strong GBT and how would you suggest each member from a different country le
1. How would you plan to manage working capital between operations in Asia, the US and Europe? What would be important to you? 2. A very big issue for most global companies is NIH (not invented here). The resistance of subsidiary management can create all sorts of problems for the company. Anyone have any good ideas as to h
1. What are some of the challenges presented to transnational organizations? How important is it to recognize these challenges before responding to them? 2. What are some of the capabilities needed in a multidimensional and competitive environment? How might an organization develop these capabilities? 3. How might an organ
1. During the focus group participating activities it is quite possible the feedback may not be as positive as expected. What are some steps or processes you have experienced during these types of outcomes to review and manage these types of responses? What are the ways management will notice the ways something is occurring with
1. You point out the expected answer of planning and strategy is the most important practice for integration. However, what I appreciate most from your response is the comment regarding flexibility and adaptability. What do you believe are some key aspects of these points regarding the practice of integration within a transnati
1. What are some best practices for managing integration and responsiveness? Why are flexibility and adaptability important for transnational organizations? 2. Why is the ongoing development of transnational organizations important? How might a transnational organization create and maintain global competitive advantage while
1. Folks, one area of consideration is women in business. While we have our glass ceilings that must be broken, we have a generally accepting position for women in business within the U.S. That acceptance is anywhere near equal in the Middle East and even into advanced countries such as Japan. Female managers have started to app
Identify and analyze the meaning of knowledge management. What are some examples of knowledge management?
Discuss Renmin University which is located in Beijing China . The topics that should be addressed pertained only to the following; Research Project work Overview 1.Compare and contrast cultural differences for students entering Renmin University from other regions of the world? 2. What Challenges do you foresee in terms of m
1. Consider the life cycle of business and then development, which I would argue are the same; Establish, Growth, Expansion, Maturity and Decline. So re-evaluate you posting as to which is the most important countries in which a global business should compete and/or penetrate. Does your original thoughts still hold true why or w
1. What are the most important countries in which a global business should participate today, and why? Will this list of countries look different a decade from now? Explain your answer. 2. Through your research, select two strategic plan options that could apply to a global organization of your choice. What are the strengths
Current and projected free cash flows for Radell Global Operations are shown below. Growth is expected to be constant after 2012, and the weighted average cost of capital is 11%. What is the horizon (continuing) value at 2012? Actual Projected
1. What drives the competitive advantage(s) of a company? 2. A better product would cost more and what if the market will not bear that higher price and/or you do not have a larger enough of the market share that would pay the price to be profitable? 3. What drives any companies' competitive advantage?
Create a hospitality management crisis plan to present to a potential client looking to hold their annual conference at my resort. They (Moray Enterprises) first want to ensure that we (Baderman Island Resort) has a solid crisis plan in place in the event a hurricane occurs. This conference takes place at the peak of hurricane s
It is likely that each of us has done a job search for our employer or for ourselves. However, have we ever looked at the employment in a particular segment of the economy? Previously, in the assignment titled "Making an Industry", you selected an industry to study. Analyze the different economic opportunities for your selec
Hospitality: Internal and external crisis situations, steps to manage situations, risks; difference in crisis management vs contingency planning
1.) What are some examples of internal and external crisis situations? What steps should be taken to manage these situations? What risks are associated with improperly implementing a crisis management plan? 2.) What is the difference between crisis management and contingency planning? Which one is more important in the hospit
Analyze the financial crises that have affected the global economy from 1997 until now. Do they all have a common origin? Explain your answer and give some examples.
How important is intermodal transportation with respect to global logistics? How do supply chains get more complicated when firms are doing business across borders versus domestically? Case Assignment Expectations: Research the topic with information from the background readings as well as any other resources you find o
Management Decisions...Based on your knowledge of marginal analysis, how many workers should you hire?
You have been hired to manage a small manufacturing facility whose cost and production data are given in the table below. Total Total Workers Labor Cost Output Revenue 1 $300 50 $350 2 600
What is effective about the ways Apple manages knowledge? What could be improved?
After reading "Global Trends 2025: A Transformed World (See Attachment) Respond on whether or not if you agree with the "Relative Certainties" expressed in the report. Why or why not do you agree with the "Relatives Certainties" express in the report? Are the "Relative Certainties" something that should be of major concern?
1. What are process flow structures? What structure does your organization rely on the most? How effective has the structure been in achieving organizational goals? 2. What are some factors that affect global business processes? How would these factors affect development of new processes? How are those factors different from
See attached files. Case Study Questions - no citations required 1. What is the business value of these global systems developments for the companies mentioned in the case? How did they achieve these benefits? What were the major obstacles they had to overcome? 2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of a full-b