What are technological catastrophes? What affect do these catastrophes have on individuals?
Please help answer the following questions on abnormal psychology. Provide at least 300 words. What is queuing theory? How has queuing theory affected you? What are Quarantelli's Dimensions? Why is it important to learn this concept?
I have to answer the questions below in 250 words each. I had to place 4 individuals in a group and determine their 4 Personality Type Letters by having them complete the short Cognitive Style Inventory© at http://www.personalitypathways.com/type_inventory.html. Each group member completed the Cognitive Style Inventory and prov
Design an imaginary quasi-experimental study. Then answer the following questions: 1. What is the hypothesis of your imaginary study? 2. What is/are the independent variable(s)? 3. What is/are the dependent variable(s)? 4. Briefly, how will you test your hypothesis? That is, what are the procedures you will
A method that can be used to analyze research Discuss the advantages and the drawbacks associated with your selected method
What are true experiments? How are threats to internal validity controlled by true experiments? How are they different from experimental designs? What are quasi-experimental designs? Why are they important? How are they different from experimental designs?
Why would it be important for an experiment to be conducted in a natural setting as opposed to a controlled setting? What obstacles do researchers face in conducting experiments in a natural setting? How can they overcome these obstacles?
1) How may your group incorporate the principles of Edwin Locke and Gary Latham's goal theory into your weekly goals? 2) How may a group be motivated to accomplish goals? Is it necessary to motivate every member in a different way? Why or why not? Be sure to reference text readings to support your reasoning.
1: What are some examples of ill formed and stereotypical perceptions of various racial/ethnic groups? 2: What are disparities in mental health status, access and treatment across cultural groups?
1. Define research and the scientific method 2. Compare and contrast the characteristics of primary and secondary data 3. Explain the role of statistics in research
What is the one of the most significant external influences (examiner or environment) on test results as well as one of the most significant examinee behaviors/conditions that may influence test result. Why is each a significant influencer and what can done to control for each?
Examine the role of industrial/organizational psychology in selecting and training employees using the findings from your research. o In your examination, you must include at least two real-world examples of how organizations have used industrial/organizational psychology to select and train employees. o Examine th
If both groups started with about 30 people (28 in one, 32 in the other) and at the end, one group had 20 and the other had 26. Why is that a problem?
Describe your sample population in detail (selection method, size, composition, any incentives offered, etc.) Describe your data analysis methods, including the inferential statistics you will use.
Please assist with providing a good argument that states that certain people can listen to books on tape/CD and still perform other tasks. I have a boss that believes that since he can't concentrate on the book and do his job that no one else can. I need a good strong argument and facts that claim that certain people actually do
1. Explain the major points of the Sternberg, Spearman, and Gardner models of intelligence. 2. Discuss specific similarities and differences from one model to another. 3. Discuss which model appears to be the most comprehensive model of intellectual functioning and why. Defend your answer with data from the text and othe
I am writing a paper regarding unconditioned stimulus, conditional stimulus, unconditioned response and conditional response and how they relate to my fear of public speaking. the US is the crowd or being asked to do a presentation, the UR is the fear. I am having a hard time pinpointing what the CS and CR would be as it relat
Which two will be a better choice I was thinking about Bicultural conflict and Ethnic identity. 1) Individualism versus collectivism 2) Bicultural conflict 3) Acculturation 4) Culture and aggression 5) Gender identity 6) Sexual identity/orientation 7) Racial identity 8) Ethnic identity 9) Cultural identity 10) Religio
1. What is ethnocentrism? How does it affect perceptions among culturally diverse groups? (about 250 words) 2. What are at least two sociopolitical factors encountered by Asian Pacific Americans? What impact do these factors have on this population? (about 250 words) References please. Note: This is not an essay as
Describe and detail at least three atmospheric environmental stressors (e.g., temperature, humidity, chemical pollution) and evaluate the affect of stressors on individuals (400 words max).
Locate a peer-reviewed article about a research study concerning a social and/or behavioral trend that impacts research in the field of psychology. a. Summarize your selected article. b. Explain the impact of the trend discussed in your selected article on research in the field of psychology. Back up your discuss
See attached. Your advisement will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Address the following questions: ? Explain the setting, members, and purpose of the meeting? ? Was a structured problem-solving procedure used? If so, which one? ? What problems did the group encounter with their approach? ? Why is it important for a group to have structured procedures? Include the following elements:
Describe at least three atmospheric environmental stressors (e.g., temperature, humidity, chemical pollution) and evaluate the affect of stressors on individuals.
1) Observation 2) Measurement instruments Compare and contrast Observation and Measurement instruments research variables using multicultural and traditional research methodology. To address the fundamental problems encountered by researchers during the implementation of these variables cross-culturally. two references plea
1. What are the differences between assimilation and acculturation? Define in detail. (about 250 words) 2. What is success? How does one achieve it? Does this definition of success fit every culture and every circumstance? (about words)
I am looking of new insight into these questions listed under the assignment section. Thanks you. ------------- Nonprofit organizations (NPOs) have a long and varied history in American society. According to the Annie E. Casey Foundation (2005) the results of a Nonprofit Executive Leadership and Transitions Survey commi
In what ways are you most affected by your physical environment? Explain your answer What do you think has caused the increased interest in environmental matters over the last 5 years? What are some examples of ways in which environmental awareness has increased among the general population? Which research method do
Hi, could I have another guide to follow please: 1) Define multicultural psychology 2) Provide a brief history of multicultural psychology 3) Provide a rationale for the establishment of multicultural psychology as a subspecialty of psychology Two references please. THIS IS NOT A ESSAY OR ASSIGNMENT-COMPLETION REQUE
I am not understanding these questions below in regard to the attached material. I must write 250 word responses to each clip based on the material presented in attached chapters 3, 5, and 6 of Working in Groups (Engelberg & Wynn, 2007) by answering the following questions: ?In the video, Helping Annie (250 words