Leadership theories have common threads or components that connect them with each other; hence, this is why many leaders find themselves adopting several varied styles or find it appropriate to select a component of one theory to address one problem and yet another component of a different theory to address another problem. What
1. Evaluate two (2) key changes in the Samsung's management style from the company's inception to the current day. Indicate whether or not you believe the company is properly managed today. Provide support for your position. 2. Explain senior management's role in preparing the organization for its most recent change. Provide e
Read the following scenarios and discuss how you would handle each situation. Pay particular attention to the eight attributes of supportive communication. The goal is to resolve each scenario effectively and efficiently through supportive communication. 1. You are the manager of the marketing department for a corporation. Yo
Consider an item you have recently returned. Identify the steps the company would have to go through to return the product back up the supply chain from where you have returned it. What costs do you think would be involved in this process? Is there a way the company can design this reverse logistics process in order to add value
Please discuss the following: Corporate social responsibility in purchasing and supply chain. Please include scholarly references. Approx 500 to 700 words. Topic Source: Salam, M. A. (2009). Corporate social responsibility in purchasing and supply chain. Journal of Business Ethics:Supplement, 85, 355-370.
Discuss at least five potential advantages to initiating, continuing, and/or expanding international operations. Use atleast 200 words and cite any sources used in APA format.
It's a discussion question - each question is no more than 5 lines. 1.Describe hotel guest(s) with personal traits/attributes that may provide an extreme challenge during the room assignment process and the steps you would take to accommodate him/her/them. 2. Imagine an upscale hotel without bellpersons. Recommend pract
Please help with the following problem: Can you describe two challenges that may arise in recruiting non-governing volunteers? Would you also describe the strategies you would use to address these challenges please? It would help if you would provide references for me to view. Thanks for your assistance in advance.
As I have learned this week, there are many forces/factors that create organizational change such as technology, legislation, consumer demand. I have two corporations that I have seen grow and advanced over the years; one being Amazon.com, and the other is Microsoft. Can you explain (if there is one factor or was there many) w
The five most critical areas of self-awareness are emotional intelligence, personal values, cognitive style, orientation toward change, and core self-evaluation. *First, describe each of these areas and discuss why they are important to self-awareness and effective managerial performance. *Then discuss which areas you beli
Corporate responsibility may require changing the mission of the company to a 'constrained' wealth maximization. Is it possible for a few firms in the marketplace to shift their objective functions in this way? Please discuss why?
What are some of the reasons for and against the U.S. adopting international financial reporting standards (IFRS). Use at least 200 words and cite any sources in APA format.
Describe the seven-step process of effective contingency planning in strategy evaluation. Use at least 200 words and cite any sources any APA foramat.
Discuss some of the reasons why strategy evaluation is becoming increasingly difficult with the passage of time. Use atleast 200 words and cite any sources in APA format
online advertising industry Please contact me if you have any suggestions. I am doing a big research on different industries, I am looking for an independent look at the online advertising industry, addressing different aspects of the industry listed below, so that i can compare with my research and opinions. I am offering
Samsung Electronics and LG Electronics - two South Korean digital product makers - recently announced plans to vertically integrate. According to industry sources, each firm is making the investments required to produce products such as cell phones and digital TV's in a self-sufficient manner. LG Electronics plans to invest 30 t
Statement of Purpose for a Executive MBA Program. Please use the professional experience provided below. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Marketing and Sales Executive 2014 - Present Provide high quality consolidated billing, enrollment, eligibility, financial services and customer service. Develop and implement strategic mark
Explain the nature and role of ESOPs (Employee stock options) in strategic management.
There are four basic ways a divisionally structured firm could be organized. Identify and briefly discuss at least three of these four ways.
1. What knowledge, skills and expertise would be needed for a potential board member for an organization like a homeless shelter. 2. Explain two strategies or tools you might use in your recruitment of this new board member. Be specific. Can you provide references please. Thanks
1. Please provide a description of at least three areas of knowledge, skills, and/or expertise you might require of a potential member of the board of directors of a nonprofit organization and explain why. 2. In those areas can you explain why the specific aspects might be important to both the board and the organization?
What are the global supply chain management (GSCM) challenges associated with Toyota?
If you were in the position to recommend an investment advisor, how would you make sure that you did not become the victim of a Ponzi scheme or other financial fraud?
Technology advancements have fueled the global economy and impacted the ways in which businesses design their supply chains. One cup of Starbucks coffee is comprised of materials from various countries and represents numerous supplier relationships. In the age of the global village, designing supply chains is similar to conducti
Define and give examples of the two diversification strategies. Use at least 200 words and cite any sources used in APA format
In a BCG Matrix, all divisions are classified as either Question Marks, Stars, Cash Cows or Dogs. Define each of these terms and briefly discussion how you would apply the terms to strategic planning. Use atleast 200 words and cite any sources used in APA format.
List and discuss some guidelines for when forward integration would be a particularly good strategy to pursue. Use at least 200 words and cite any sources in APA format.
1. The market for micro-computers (PCs) is fairly competitive, the products are somewhat homogeneous, and over time firms have entered looking to make profits on new configurations of the micro-computer. Over time, profits: a. have risen dramatically. b. have stayed about the same for most firms. c. have become ra
Imagine a restaurant that is lacking any kind of control. Describe the negative and positive aspects of this environment and then answer the following question: Why is control necessary?
1. Can you explain at least two laws and two ethical guidelines you believe are most important to a nonprofit organization such as the American Red Cross? 2. Explain who is responsible for overseeing the legal and ethical compliance in a nonprofit organization, how those persons might enforce such compliance, and what actions m