Find a current issue in a newspaper, magazine, or journal article relating to the objectives for the week, or related to your research ethics paper. Write a paper that discusses the following: a. Describe the issue and the population it most impacts b. Identify any proposed solutions to issue c. Describe how
Parts of the Brazilian Rain Forests have been decimated to produce "wonder drugs." What are the ethical implications of exhausting plant and vegetation to produce cancer curing drugs?
Using somewhere between 1200-1400 words write a explanation/arqument for each item. Each item SHOULD NOT be 1200-1400 words but when you add them all together be somewhere in this range when done. Please included references if used. Pro-Choice: Mother's reserving the right to terminate a pregnancy . Critical to wome
You are a bachelor level human services professional working as a therapeutic aide (mental health technician) in a community mental health center where you have a client who is 17. He reveals that he has a baby on the way with his current girlfriend; he asks you not to tell his parents about this. He lives with his parents and
1) Examine the similarities and differences between the various health care delivery systems. Be sure to also include: (a) A definition/description of the various types of delivery systems. (b) The goals/philosophies of the various delivery systems. (c) Write a section to include your own mission/philosophy statement. E
(1) Evaluate at least two different historical perspectives on the delivery of health care in America. How has technology and the lack of developing technology affected these perspectives? (2) Compare and contrast two technological advances that have affected health care delivery in America. (3) How have these changing tec
1. How has the role of government changed in the U.S. health care system, and what future trends in government involvement do you anticipate? 2. Describe the differences in health care systems for the middle class, the poor, and the elderly. 3. How is health affected by behaviors, economics, and social structure? 4. Des
In your next manager meeting you will be discussing the following topic. Write down your position on this issue so you are ready for the meeting: a. Healthcare organizations should get rid of employees that do not match their organizational culture. b. In your answer discuss any potential legal or ethical issues that might
Discuss the ethical implications of the Terri Schiavo case. Be sure to identify and discuss competing rights and interests as well as applicable ethical theories and principles. Also, discuss the right of the husband versus her parents in the context of consent to terminate care.
By now we are all have some familiarity with the case of Nadya Suleman who, in January 2009, gave birth to octuplets at a Kaiser Permanente facility in Bellflower, California. When news of the birth first came out there was great excitement and anticipation about the mother and the family. As more information surfaced about th
Please respond to the following scenario. Provide a brief answer with your opinion on the matter. The year is 2012 and as a result, of The Human Genome Project and others, cloning of human beings is possible. You have taken a strong stand that generalized cloning of human beings is ethically and morally wrong. Unfortunately,
Consider Alex, an x-ray technology student who has never performed procedures on emergency room patients. As part of his training Alex is rotating through the emergency room and has been asked to take x-rays of the head and neck of an alert yet seriously injured patient Mr. Hanson. The x-ray supervisor/instructor, Ms. Dubois,
Some believe that ethics is "saying and doing what is right - at the time." Some believe in "eternal ethics" - which holds that regardless of time and place, conduct and behavior is either ethical or unethical. What do you think? Which do you agree with?
What do you perceive as being the biggest ethical challenges facing heatlh care managers in the future? Why? Who or what will be directing the emergence of future health care ethical issues in America? Worldwide?
Is it reasonable or wise to ask those committed to preserving and extending life to act as thanatologists? Must physicians meet their patient's demands for aid in dying through active mean? Have patientss who cannot assist in suicide a right to voluntary active Euthanasia? Please include references.
Are laws and regulations the problem or the solution in addressing ethical problems? How do moral philosophies and principles provide the ethical framework for the delivery of health services by individuals and organizations? How do moral philosophies provide the foundation for health care managers to develop their own per
What ethical principles most guide your organization's decision-making when a conflict arises? What is the sphere of influence of your organization's Ethics Committee?
What is the need for the program mission statement, goals, and program objectives to "fit" the target population? Why should program planners be concerned with program goals/objectives/ that have been developed by health care professions only?
What is the relationship and impact that scarce resources have on administrative ethics in health care?
What would be the primary benefit of bio-medical ethics? List references please.
1. Discuss the role of the federal, state and local legislation related to health care? How to the three levels compare, both in similarities and differences? 2. How has nursing become more involved and able to influence policy development in the current health care environment?
Write a brief summary discussing the difference between a manager and a leader.
How effective is ethical role modeling and mentoring in day to day practice?
What are the differences between regulations and legislation. How do they affect healthcare currently?
1. What are some of the goals associated with clinical ethics? 2. How do your values/ethics influence the care that you give or your actions in the work environment? 3. What is your understanding of the effects of managed care on health care resources in your environment? List references.
Chronic disease (Breast cancer) Chronic disease (Breast cancer).. Please in 1,050 to 1,400-word, using a minimum of two outside sources, address the following: a. Define the chronic disease. b. Explain risk factors and incidence. c. List symptoms. d. Describe the impact of nutrition and exerci
I need informaiton on persuasion and manupulation. Thank you.
Please help me with BRIEF depate type answers to the following questions. 1. Are stem cells from embryo morally protected entities, or are they more like other disposable tissues gleaned from the human body? 2. How can it be considered moral to take cells form an early embryo if the cells can still develop into a viable fetus?
Could you please help me to find the advantages and disadvantages of medical research on human beings and identify ethical dilemmas. The study I am doing is on the Tuskegee syphilis study which was the subject of Congressional Hearings in 1973.
Under what circumstances would you agree with someone who said that alliances are very risky between the involved parties?
Hello I would like assistance with answering the following question thank you. 1. Under what circumstances would you agree with someone who said that alliances are very risky between the involved parties?