Many health care organizations use SWAT analysis when determining their strategic plans. What economic tools are used in organizational strategic decision process? How does this help make strategic business decisions as well as reaching the goal of providing optimal health care services?
1) Describe your place of influence in your professional life and any opportunities you have to help people be successful. 2) Describe the relationship and what actions you have taken to serve that person. Please respond in reference to the nursing profession with references.
1. What is the organizational structure of VA human resources? 2. How does the VA human resources influence daily operations? 3. How does the VA human resources affect its ability to function efficiently? 4. How the human resources department affects the organizational structure and function of the company?
What is your given "authority" at your work place and/or professional life? Describe a time when you have exercised this authority in your journey as a professional nurse? How does your response compare to the secular view of power? How does your response compare to the secular view of authority? How does your response compare t
This is a middle management position such as a department director. The department you will be leading is stable, but performance has been going down recently. Senior management is looking for you to diagnose the reasons for the decline in performance and make recommendations for improvements. Develop a 180-day Action Plan addre
1. List the pros and cons of health care alliances. Given today's turbulent health care environment, which are more compelling, the pros or the cons, and why? 2.Identify the major laws and regulations that affect health care organizations. Why is the health care industry so heavily regulated? What are the central goals of the
Leadership Throughout History History is filled with tales of leaders who were brave, selfless, and achieved glorious accomplishments. Your text discusses how leadership theory has been categorized throughout time, from the culture of ancient Egypt thousands of years ago, to the "toolbox" style of today. The first category,
Provide background information the readiness of a health care organization or network in addressing the health care needs of citizens in the next decade, and include a strategic plan that addresses issues pertaining to network growth, nurse staffing, resource management, and patient satisfaction.
I need help thinking about the differences in natures between leaders and followers.
Please give a discussion of planned change vs emergent change.
"All that is required for successful labor-management relations is common sense, sound business judgment, and good listening skills." Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Explain.
1. Many American hospitals have wound up employing family practice physicians or establishing contract management arrangements for their practices. Most hospitals that employ doctors have found that they are losing money on office operations. In essence, the hospital absorbs a loss on the physician practice management side in or
Need assistance with the following questions below: • Unless otherwise indicated, there is a 200 word minimum response required. • Credible reference materials, including your course textbook(s), may be used to complete the assessment. 1. Clinical support services are diverse in any modern healthcare facility, but th
1. Protocols are important in medicine. We use them anytime that a particularly important process needs to be completed in a sequential way for the benefit of our patients. What is your view of protocols in healthcare? As a healthcare manager, CNO, or CEO, how would you optimize compliance with protocols in your facility in ord
What are some of the things you can do as a CEO to help reduce the incidence of medical errors? Hint: Remember the root causes of incidents
Describe the impact of the global nursing shortage on the future of the health care organizations in the United States and nursing leader skills and knowledge required to support cultural diversity in the workforce
Healthcare class. Need help with a paper on communication process. Need to choose 2 specific organizational team using a healthcare organization of your choice. Must be at least 5 pages with 5 references. See information below. Evaluate the communication process for 2 specified organizational teams, using a health care
Please help. A lot of credits available for this. I need a lot of help with my final paper for one of my leadership courses. Here is what i need from the assignment. Students will interview a senior leader in their organization. I interviewed Mr. Black per say. MR Black made the following answers to questions. A. What
See the information below. Must follow the guidelines below. Using a typical acute care hospital as a model, discuss the following: Identify the departments and professionals involved in a typical acute care hospital. Discuss 3 managerial methods for coordinating organizational activities and personnel (for internal
For many health care organizations maximization of profit may not be a goal at all, although at least some profit is necessary to ensure the financial well-being of even these organizations. What are two overriding goals of financial management?
Debate the pros and cons of servant leadership in a team environment. Is it possible for a leader in a team to take a servant approach? How can a servant leader attend to the development needs of an entire team, either virtual or face-to-face? What are some of the issues affecting servant leadership in these kinds of settings
Please provide ideas for responding to this question: Identify strengths and weaknesses related to the four content areas below: 1. Personal and professional accountability 2. Career planning 3. Personal journey disciplines 4. Reflective practice reference behaviors/tenets Discuss how you will use your curr
What would you incorporate in your strategic plan to ensure that the organization's mission and vision always remains fresh in your employees' mind?
How could a capabilities audit, as presented in "Capitalizing on Capabilities," help an organization assess its intangible value? How could it help an organization improve its overall performance?
As one of the most widely-used prescriptions withdrawn from the market, Rofecobix highlights issues facing public health leaders during a drug recall. With approval by the Food and Drug Administration in 1999, Merck marketed the drug for public use. In 2004, the drug was recalled for safety and cardiovascular problems developed
Please write at least 2 paragraphs and reflect on the question below. Please provide references that are not websites. Thank you. For this final reflection you are asked to reflect upon your concept of leadership. What are the essential attributes of an effective leader? Have your views changed as a result of your engagemen
Reflect upon the concept of presence. Describe the strategies that emotionally competent leaders utilize to convey a sense of presence in a clinical unit. Please provide references that are not websites.
Please provide me with a direction and insight. Thank you.
What is the best way to communicate with employees to gain their support when implementing a strategy? This is healthcare strategic management question.
Please read the following case study. Use the attached ladder of inference worksheet to complete the case study. Mia is the oldest of six children from a two-parent family. She was diagnosed with Osteosarcoma of the left leg and was experiencing intractable pain. She received her diagnosis at 15 years of age under the care o