1. List the pros and cons of health care alliances. Given today's turbulent health care environment, which are more compelling, the pros or the cons, and why?
2.Identify the major laws and regulations that affect health care organizations. Why is the health care industry so heavily regulated? What are the central goals of these laws and regulations? Who benefits from them?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 16, 2018, 10:57 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. List the pros of health care alliances. Given today's turbulent health care environment, which are more compelling, the pros or the cons, and why?
Disadvantages associated with healthcare alliances include losing "total" control over how the healthcare organization operates as well as how it's perceived as some degree of control is relinquished when alliances occur, and there are no assurances that the healthcare alliance will be beneficial to (your) healthcare organization, or that much in regard to referrals for patients or other healthcare related areas will occur. In addition, the healthcare organization may be judged based on the actions of the alliance partner, and if the alliance partner engages in unethical behavior or commits egregious mistakes resulting in litigation and lawsuits, (your) healthcare organization will also ...
This solution discusses health care alliances and laws and regulations affecting health care organizations.
Please help me with the following:
1. Provide a ranking of what you feel to be the top three US health policy issues.
2. Explain the reasons for your selection and ranking of these issues.
3. To what extent are your selections and rankings related to your experiences with the healthcare system and how have they affected your perception of the US health care system and its policymaking.
Thank you.View Full Posting Details