In 1972 marijuana was placed in Schedule 1 of the Controlled Substances Act as such the US government considered it to have not accepted medical use in treatment. Currently 14 states of the 50 states have enacted protections to citizens using marijuana for medical purpose. In this assignment, you wi READ MORE »
- Responses: 964
- BS, Sam Houston State University, 1903 University Avenue, Huntsville, Tx 77340, 2004
- MS, Prairie View A&M University, 2010
- Health Sciences
a. Describe what you consider to be the advantages and disadvantages of a computer search of ERIC and other databases, as compared to other search methods?
b. Based on what you discovered in the CIJE (Current Index to Journals in Education) article abstracts, why is it often necessary to locate and READ MORE »
1. Which stakeholder in the U.S. health care system typically plays the role of intermediary and referee for the other stakeholders?
Public policy makers
Question 2. 2. Which of the following are associated with public health, as READ MORE »
What are the pros and cons of continuing nursing education related to the following?
- Relationship to ANA Scope and Standards of Practice.
- Relationship to ANA Code of Ethics.
What sorts of topics are best approached through action research?
Could you design an evaluation study for a program that you are familiar with using these approaches (Curriculum or instruction)? Why or why not?