1. What is the organizational structure of VA human resources?
2. How does the VA human resources influence daily operations?
3. How does the VA human resources affect its ability to function efficiently?
4. How the human resources department affects the organizational structure and function of the company?
1. What is the organizational structure of VA human resources.
The organizational structure at the Veteran's Affairs consist of the Recruitment and Career Readiness Support, which is used as a conduit to reach out to veterans for employment purposes. To assist with this pursuit, the VA has different Regional Veteran Employment Coordinators (RVEC) throughout the country. These coordinators are used for reaching out to veterans and identifying the most ...
This solution answers various questions regarding human resources.