By paying attention to prohibited trade practices and affirmative defenses of companies whose stocks are traded on the U.S. securities exchanges, I need help discussing how differing laws and practices regarding acceptable trade practices among various countries might advantage or hinder U.S. companies seeking to expand operatio
1. Is there a necessary trade-off between the company philosophy and the core goals of sustainability, profitability, and growth? . 2. Public image is an important concept for any firm. This is particularly true for the Times as a large daily newspaper that has a nationwide readership. 3. Why is it important for firms to add
1. What are Sikh beliefs? http://www.realsikhism.com/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1248308356&ucat=7 In 450 - 600 words, compare and contrast Sikh beliefs about: God, life after death, the purpose of life, and salvation to those of Christianity. 2. An Introduction to Buddhism http://www.buddhanet.net/e-learning/intro_bu
Eliminating Bottom 10% Of Executives Strategy: thoughts on this approach, its' impact on total quality philosophy.
Jack Welch, former CEO if General Electric, stated his passion for making people GE's core competency. He used a system in which executives in the bottom 10 percent of a forced performance ranking were eliminated. - What do you think of this approach? - How does it fit with a total quality philosophy? - How would you respon
BJB Manufacturing Company produces high-end compact disc (CD) changers for the automobile aftermarket, which at this time has no quality program. The president of BJB wants his company to become the premier producer of high-end CD changers for the new car and aftermarket segments of the overall market. It is important to note th
Need examples of Businesses using the Theory of Constraints.
Difference in Void and Voidable Contract; who has the right to disaffirm a voidable contract; can written agreement be modified orally
What are the differences between a void contract and a voidable contract? Provide examples. Which party or parties to a voidable contract have the right to disaffirm the contract? Can written agreements be modified orally? Explain why or why not.
Is the 'Keep It Simple, Stupid' philosophy important when designing a dashboard? Describe approaches to integrating performance dashboards.
Answer the following questions: 1. Why is the "Keep It Simple, Stupid" philosophy so important when designing a dashboard? 2. Describe the different approaches to integrating performance dashboards. Write a paper using APA format for references.
1. Describe and analyze how the Mission and Strategy of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company has been translated into an "operating" methodology? Specifically, how have these strategies and tactics been used to produce a quality environment? Be specific. 2. Good quality is espoused by high-level management many organizations. What ac
I am having a problem constructing an outline for a paper. I am not sure what subject area of philosophy deals with a Director of behavior management. Create an annotated outline of your final paper, including the following: ? Identify the field you selected for your paper. ? Specify the philosophical concepts and topics
Discuss the pros and cons for the following statement, 'Egalitarian companies are more innovative'. Identify three organizations that you perceive as being innovative, and identify the innovation and its impact on each organization.
Capitalism is directed towards the pursuit of profits and unions are directed towards the rights of its workers. Discuss how these opposing viewpoints can be advantageous, yet destructive, to the business community.
1)Addressing the employees of Solomon as their new leader, Warren Buffett stated "Lose money for the firm and I will be very understanding; lose a shred of reputation for the firm, I will be ruthless." Do you agree or disagree 2)As the newly appointed leader of your own organization list the top 3 core values that you would a
- Discuss the Google corporate philosophy, goals, and culture. - Drawing from examples, such as forms of communications within the company, power and authority relationships, and other norms, describe how the Google Company lives its culture. - Discuss how the new employees should go about implementing the Google corporate phi
Please read Ayn Rand's 1964 essay "Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal" at http://tfasinternational.org/ila/WhatIsCapitalism.pdf and then write a personal reaction. I'm not so much looking for whether you agree or disagree with Rand's commentary as I am for what struck you, or what you hadn't thought about before but now understa
1. What are the elements of a contract? Briefly describe each one. a. An offer-Is the final stage of the negotiation process. An offer is the willingness to enter into an agreement of mutual consent and understanding of dividing assets, property, employment, etc. b. Acceptance-Both parties come to the conclusion of finalizing the contract by accepting the terms, conditions and stipulations therein. Once the offer is accepted it cannot be reversed unless otherwise noted in the fine print from initiator of the contract. c. Legal Purpose/Objective-the objective of a contract is for legal purposes only. Anything illegal is not binding. d. Mutuality of Obligation-this element is to ensure that both parties are on the same page and possess a mutual understanding of the terms and conditions of the contract. e. Consideration-"consists of either a benefit to the promisor or a detriment to the promisee . It is a present exchange bargained for in return for a promise." (Roark, 813 S.W.2d at 496) f. Competent parties-must be in sound mind, body, and spirit to enter a contract and of legal age otherwise the contract is not binding.
1. What are the elements of a contract? Briefly describe each one. a. An offer-Is the final stage of the negotiation process. An offer is the willingness to enter into an agreement of mutual consent and understanding of dividing assets, property, employment, etc. b. Acceptance-Both parties come to the conclusion of finali
Examples of the four styles of creative intelligence: intuitive, innovative, imaginative and inspirational Explain how these 4 styles impact or effect an organization.
1. What investment philosophy and strategy would be wise to best further the goals of the Ford Foundation? 2. Can Ford Foundation investment philosophy differ from that of a manager of a for-profit fund or from that of an individual investor? Explain. 3. Discuss such issues as: ? Attitudes towards risk
Capitalism vs Socialism - Pros and Cons". Your main source will be the two Heilbroner books. Part of the paper will explain what he had to say, and part of the paper will be what you have to say. Response should focus on the capitalism portion of this paper.
I'm writing about Ford. I need help with the following questions. 1. Discuss the organization's management philosophy, product/service offerings, revenues, profits streams, and expenses over the last five years. Evaluate the organization's strategic plan and its implementation over the last five years in terms of achieving i
In the age of Obama, many tout the demise of capitalism. But it's hard to speak of the death of something which didn't truly emerge. The basis of capitalism, true capitalism, is the market. "No man can proscribe a value to a product that a buyer is not willing to pay." (Adam Smith) Bargaining, haggling, whatever you may call it,
I have to answer this question below in 350 words. I have been reading the chapter and don't fully understand this question: Define a futures contract and explain the process of daily resettlement with futures prices.
What is your philosophy of proper business ethics? Develop at least five different points or arguments that support your thinking. Use outside research.
Please provide the strengths, advantages, and weaknesses of Utilitarianism.
Explain how the branch of utilitarianism claims free and competitive markets can help maximize the overall good?
Identify and describe the 4 basic rights that form the foundation of capitalism. Please be very specific/detailed.
Can you find two positions with different companies that provide the option of telecommuting. Why are they suited for telecommuting? What disadvantages you see with performing the work described remotely (if any)?
OTA, In your own words and without references, based on your own experience, using the Theory of Constraints, identify scheduling or resource allocation constraints from past work experience or a familiar company situation. Note: The Theory of Constraints is applicable for non-manufacturing environments. A. Describe the
How can your organization's logistical system be improved?
I need you help with these 4 questions and I need them to be done on "The Biggest Loser", please! Do only 1, 2, & 4. There is no word limit, BUT I need to enough information to make 1 PowerPoint slide for each question and a reference. 1. The philosophy behind this diet (DO THIS ONE) 2. The claims for weight loss (DO