Find theta that satisfies the following equation: sin(2theta)sin(theta) = cos(theta)
1.-On the shore of the lake,a surveyor measured a straigth line of 30 meters between point A and B.what is the shortest distance between the point C on the island and the point A on the shore if angle C A B = 23degrees and 50 minutes and angle C B A =67 degrees and 28 minutes. 2.-Find the angle B in an oblique triangle in whi
1. Solve each equation for the domain interval 0 less than or equal to x less than or equal to 2pie. Round the answers to the nearest hundredth of a radian, if necessary. a) 2cossquaredx+cosx=0 b) tansquaredx-1=0 c) 6sinsquaredx+sinx-1=0 2. Simplify each trigonometric expression. a) sinx (Suppo
2. Find the value of the trigonometric function of 64 degrees 6 minutes 45 seconds. 3. If an a right triangle the sides a and b are known, the angle B equal to:
1.-In a right triangle with the hypotenuse c = 10 and the angle A =50 degrees ,what is the value of side b ? 2.- If in a right triangle the angle A = 40 degrees ,and the side a = 5,what is the value of side b ? 3.-If in a right triangle the hypotenuse c =12 and the side b = 5, what is the value of the angle A ? use natu
A flagpole 5 m high stands on top of a building. From a point P on the street, the angle of elevation of the top of the pole is 32 degrees and the angle of elevation on the bottom of the pole is 30 degrees. How tall is the building?
See attached please
Use an identity to write each expression with a single trigonometric function. see attached
Write each expression as a sum or difference of trigonometric functions (See attached file for full problem description) sin(4x)* sin(5x)
(See attached file for full problem description) use cosine difference identity cos(A-B)
Used identities to find each exact value (See attached file for full problem description)
Simplify to a constant, single function or a power of a function. Use the fundamental identities to simplify. (See attached file for full problem description)
Perform each indicated operation and simplify the result. See attached file for full problem description.
Amplitude, period and shift of function. See attached file for full problem description.
(See attached file for full problem description)
(See attached file for full problem description) Solve for the tan and cot.
(See attached file for full problem description) Let be a complex number, and assume the identity where are positive real numbers. By expanding the tan function, show that if , then is approximately equal to for some integer
1) Express (cosx)^n in terms of sums of coskx 2) Express (sinx)^n in terms of sums of coskx or sinkx 3) Express cosnx in terms of sums of (cosx)^k 4) Express sinnx in terms of sums of (sinx)^k 5) Derive exact trigonometric identities for sin(k*pi) for k being: 1/12, 1/10,1/8,1/6,1/5,1/4,3/10,1/3,3/8,2/5,5/12
(See attached file for full problem description) Write equivalent equations in the form of inverse functions for.... Verify the identity....
Manipulate trigonometric expressions, sketch graphs of trigonometric functions and solve equations. Find the general solution of the following trigonometric equations: 1.a)cosθcos(pi/6)+sinθsin(pi/6) =0.25 b) 2sin^2 x - 5cosx+ 1 = 0 2. Prove: cos(θ+ pi/4) - sin(θ + pi/4) = 2cos(θ+ pi/4)
1. a. square root of x-2 = 1 show work b. square root of x cubed = 27 show work c. 3 x the square root of x squared = 9 show work 2. Is the square root of x squared = x an identity (true for all non values of x?) Explain answer 3. For the equation x - 2 times square root of x on the same gr
Verify the following identities: a. cos x (tan^2 x + 1) = sec x b. 1 _________ = 1 tan x csc x c. (sin^2 x - sin^4 x)cos x = cos^3 x sin ^2 x
A boat leaves a port and sails 10 miles at a bearing of S 15° E. Another boat leaves the same port and sails 15 miles at a bearing of S 30° W. How far apart are the two boats at this point?
Lpf = ones(1,10); y=abs(fft([lpf zeros(1,246)])); Create a signal consisting of a 500 and 1000Hz cosine sampled t 10kHz. fs= 10e3; t =(0:1:0.02*fs); f1=500; f2=1000; s=cos(2*pi*t*f1/fs)+cos(2*pi*t*f2/fs); Plot the convolution of the signal with lpf, from the command filtered=conv(s,lpf) **Plot the magnitude of th
1. Find B to the nearest degree in triangle ABC given A = 34 degrees, b=7.0 and a = 11. 2. How do you convert from degrees to radians. Explain and provide an example with 283 degrees. 3. The hypotenuse of a 30-60-90 triangle is 10. Find the perimeter 4. Given C= 61 degrees, a=55, and b= 29, find the area of triang
Solve the five given problems in calculus and trigonometry. One problem entails evaluating a specified integral, another entails evaluating the cotangent function of a specified angle in radians, and each of the other four problems entails finding the Maclaurin series for either the sine function or some composite of the sine function.
Do the following problems: (1) Find the value of twice the integral of the function u^(-1) + 3*[u^(-2)] over the interval [-3, -1]. (2) Show that cot(pi/3) = 1/[sqrt(3)], where "sqrt" stands for "square root." (3) Obtain the Maclaurin series for the function f(x) = sin x. (4) Obtain the Maclaurin series for the funct
What are the antiderivatives of: COS^2 theta and SIN^2 theta and how did you find these antiderivatives.
Limit x-->0 of a trigonometric inverse function is to be found.
Parametric equations of a curve are given. The task is to Prove that tangent is parallel to x-axis and the equation to the tangent as given in the question. File attached in word format.