Find the trigonometric limit of the following (please show work) lim (x - tan2x)/sin2x x--> 0
Find the value of Trigonometric expression. 1) Cos [Sin^-1 (3/5)] 2) Cos [Tan^-1 (7/5)] See attached file for full problem description.
Find the radian measure of the central angle of a circle of radius r that intercepts an arc of length s , while the radius r = 1 meter and s = 300 centimeters. Find a positive angle less than 360degrees that is co terminal with the angle - 822degrees The minute hand of a clock is 5 inches long. How far does the tip of th
13) A rocket tracking station has two telescopes A and B placed 1.3 miles apart. The telescopes lock onto a rocket and transmit their angles of elevation to a computer after a rocket launch. What is the distance to the rocket from telescope B at the moment when both tracking stations are directly east of the rocket telescope A r
3) A building 210 feet tall casts a 90 foot long shadow. If a person stands at the end of the shadow and looks up to the top of the building, what is the angle of the person's eyes to the top of the building (to the nearest hundredth of a degree)? (Assume the person's eyes are 4 feet above ground level.) A) 66.40° B) 64.09° C
20. A small fire is sighted from ranger stations A and B. Station B is 1 .6 miles due east of station A. The bearing of the fire from station A is N40°E, and the bearing of the fire from station B is N5OW. How far, to the nearest tenth of a mile, is the fire from station A? 21. The magnitude and direction of two forces actin
(See attached file for full problem description)
Which of the following is identical to cos(x +y)cos(x-y) ?
Find theta that satisfies the following equation: sin(2theta)sin(theta) = cos(theta)
1.-On the shore of the lake,a surveyor measured a straigth line of 30 meters between point A and B.what is the shortest distance between the point C on the island and the point A on the shore if angle C A B = 23degrees and 50 minutes and angle C B A =67 degrees and 28 minutes. 2.-Find the angle B in an oblique triangle in whi
1. Solve each equation for the domain interval 0 less than or equal to x less than or equal to 2pie. Round the answers to the nearest hundredth of a radian, if necessary. a) 2cossquaredx+cosx=0 b) tansquaredx-1=0 c) 6sinsquaredx+sinx-1=0 2. Simplify each trigonometric expression. a) sinx (Suppo
2. Find the value of the trigonometric function of 64 degrees 6 minutes 45 seconds. 3. If an a right triangle the sides a and b are known, the angle B equal to:
1.-In a right triangle with the hypotenuse c = 10 and the angle A =50 degrees ,what is the value of side b ? 2.- If in a right triangle the angle A = 40 degrees ,and the side a = 5,what is the value of side b ? 3.-If in a right triangle the hypotenuse c =12 and the side b = 5, what is the value of the angle A ? use natu
A flagpole 5 m high stands on top of a building. From a point P on the street, the angle of elevation of the top of the pole is 32 degrees and the angle of elevation on the bottom of the pole is 30 degrees. How tall is the building?
See attached please
Use an identity to write each expression with a single trigonometric function. see attached
Write each expression as a sum or difference of trigonometric functions (See attached file for full problem description) sin(4x)* sin(5x)
(See attached file for full problem description) use cosine difference identity cos(A-B)
Used identities to find each exact value (See attached file for full problem description)
Simplify to a constant, single function or a power of a function. Use the fundamental identities to simplify. (See attached file for full problem description)
Perform each indicated operation and simplify the result. See attached file for full problem description.
Amplitude, period and shift of function. See attached file for full problem description.
(See attached file for full problem description)
(See attached file for full problem description) Solve for the tan and cot.
(See attached file for full problem description) Let be a complex number, and assume the identity where are positive real numbers. By expanding the tan function, show that if , then is approximately equal to for some integer
1) Express (cosx)^n in terms of sums of coskx 2) Express (sinx)^n in terms of sums of coskx or sinkx 3) Express cosnx in terms of sums of (cosx)^k 4) Express sinnx in terms of sums of (sinx)^k 5) Derive exact trigonometric identities for sin(k*pi) for k being: 1/12, 1/10,1/8,1/6,1/5,1/4,3/10,1/3,3/8,2/5,5/12
(See attached file for full problem description) Write equivalent equations in the form of inverse functions for.... Verify the identity....
Manipulate trigonometric expressions, sketch graphs of trigonometric functions and solve equations. Find the general solution of the following trigonometric equations: 1.a)cosθcos(pi/6)+sinθsin(pi/6) =0.25 b) 2sin^2 x - 5cosx+ 1 = 0 2. Prove: cos(θ+ pi/4) - sin(θ + pi/4) = 2cos(θ+ pi/4)
1. a. square root of x-2 = 1 show work b. square root of x cubed = 27 show work c. 3 x the square root of x squared = 9 show work 2. Is the square root of x squared = x an identity (true for all non values of x?) Explain answer 3. For the equation x - 2 times square root of x on the same gr