Find a number whose product with 9 is the same as its sum with 56?
Please see the attached file for the fully formatted problems. Problem #6 Write the following geometric expression using the given symbol. times pi times the cube of the radius (r) Problem #7 Do you think multiplication is distributive over subtraction? ½ (16 - 10) and ½ x 16 - ½ x 1
2. Write in lowest terms 3. Express compound fraction in lowest terms 4. Write as a single rational expression 5. Add and simplify 6. Reduce to lowest terms 7. Reduce rational expression to lowest terms 8. Solve for z 9. Solve all values of w 10
1. Solve for X: 12 - 3(x+1) = x+17 The value of x is a. A number less than -2 b. At least -2 but less than 0 c. At least 0 but less than 2 d. At least 2 but less than 4 e. At least 4 2. Solve for P: 7(3P+4) = 8(2P+5) + 13 The value of P is a. a number less than 0 b. at least 0 but less than 3 c. at least 3 bu
Prove the following statement Given the recursively defined sequence a_1= 0, a_2= -30, and a_n=8a_n-1 -15a_n-2, use complete induction to prove that a_n=5*3^n - 3*5^n for all positive integers n.
Prove the following statement: Prove that if A1+A2+....+An=n then A1A2...An<=1, where A1,A2,...,An are positive real numbers.
Use mathematical induction to prove that the given statement is true for all positive integers n. n! <= n^n
4w-1 w-1 w-1 ______ - _____ = _____ 3w+ 6 3 w+2
a+4 a+4 _____ = _____ 2 a
Reduce answer to lowest terms 3 3 ________ - _____ 2y 2y+4
2 4x ____ 9 2x
(2 √x √y)(√x + √y)
Please see attached file for full problem description. Please show all work when solving the two problems. 1. Why bother factoring a quadratic equation before you solve it? 2. Why are there usually two solutions in a quadratic equation? 3. Under what conditions would one or more solutions of a rational equation be un
-2 3 ___ = ___ x x+2
I need the following word problems answered and explained with formulations and calculations. Solve each inequality. State the solution set in interval notation and sketch its graph. -3/5<1/5-2/15w<-1/3 -3<or equal x <or equal -1= Solve by using an inequality. 1. Car Selling. Ronald wants to sell his car through
56) 18z+45+x^2 64) x^2 - 5xs -24x^2 104) -4w^3 -16w^2 +20w
Chandra has 5 liters of a 24% solution of sodium hydroxide in a container. What is the amount and concentration of sodium hydroxide solution she must add to this in order to end up with 8 liters of 27% solution?
See attached file for full problem description. Factor 1. 2x^2 -19x +25 2. 60w^3 + 85w^2 -25w 3. 125 + 27z^3 4. Find the least common multiple of the two expressions: 9t^3wy and 5t^4w 5. Factor: uw - 6z - wz + 6u 6. Factor: -2x +wx - 4w +2w^2 7. Factor quadratic expression: t^2 +10
Algebra easy problems: The gas tank in Giorgio's car holds 23 gal when full. The car gets 25 mi/gal. How far can he travel on 4 full tanks?
See attached file for full problem description. 11. Turner agrees to buy a boat for $2,800 down and $129 a month for 48 months. What is the total cost of the boat? 21. The gas tank in Giorgio's car holds 23 gal when full. The car gets 25 mi/gal. How far can he travel on 4 full tanks?
I am in desperate need of a summary of the attached file. (My class is "math 07: exploring world cultures in math class.)
1. Given that x and y are both positive, solve the simultaneous equations log(xy) =7 log(x/y) =1 Answers given: x = 10000 y = 1000 2. log (p - q +1) =0 log (pq) + 1 = 0 Show that p = q = 1/square root 10 3. Solve the following equation for x: 2^2x + 1
Use the square root property to solve the following equations. x^2= 169 x^2-12=0 5x^2-65=0 (x-2)^2= 25 Solve the equation by completing the square. x^2+4x-21=0 x^2+16x+43=0 x^2+12x=-13 x^2+15=-10x 4x^2+16x+7=0 Use the quadratic formula to solve the following equations x^2+7x+6=0 x^2-22x+121=0 2x^2-(square root
Please see attached file for full problem description. Please help with these problems and show how you came to get the answer. Thank you.
Please help with the following problem. A relation R is defined on the set Z of all integers. In each case, prove that R is an equivalence relation. Find the distinct equivalence classes of R and list at least four members of each. 1- xRy if and only if x^2+y^2 is a multiple of 2. **Write x^2+y^2 as (x+y)^2-2xy 2- x
1. Calculate distance in inches that a bicyclist travelling 35 mph moves in 1/125 of a second? 2. Notice the bicyclist is riding along a white line. Suppose the length of this white line captured in a photograph is 14 ft. Use proportions to calculate the distance the bicyclist will appear to move in a photograph of this sc
Attached you will find the problems to be completed. I need help in completing the following exercises. I need to use the Equation Editor in Microsoft® Word to do these problems, then submit a Word document, showing the work and answers. 1. List the factors of each of the following numbers. 66 Use the following list of n
1. 2^2x - 5 x 2^x + 4 = 0. Answer given: 0,2 2. 2 x 2^2x - 11 x 2^x + 5 = 0. Answer given: -1, 2.32 3. 2 x 3^2x - 5 x 3^x = 4. Answer given: 1.04
Use algebra and limit laws to find the limits: a)lim of square root of x+1 - square root of x as x approaches + infinity b) lim of square root of x^2+x+1 - square root of x as x approaches + infinity c) lim (x^3-x^2) x as x approaches + infinity Check you answers by graphing the functions. For example graph lim of squar
Prove using the Principle of Induction. 5^(2n)-4^n is divisible by 7 for any positive integer n.
A Mortar shell fired with an angle of elevation of 52 degrees has a range of 2.1 km. Neglecting air resistance determine: 1 - The time of the flight 2 - The shell's initial velocity 3 - The shell's range and height 30s after firing 4 - The other range at which the height was the same as calculated in part (3) above.