I need help with the following two questions: Consider the attached article, "Race Matters" to briefly answer the following: What learning can be identified from the article, concerning the court's ability to protect the worker from discrimination? How can human resources management (HRM) professionals eliminate illegal d
Consider the following scenario: On July 15th, Mr. Jones talks to the president of ABC Corp about the possibility of selling a property owned by ABC. Mr. Jones tells ABC that he is an experienced realtor and will be able to sell the property within a short period of time. The president of ABC states: "That sounds good. Let's
Case Study Please read the below scenarios and answer the questions. Scenario 1: Ethical Dilemma You are the city manager of a medium sized city which has experienced an economic downturn in recent years. Your commercial tax base has eroded, requiring you to either cut services or raise fees and taxes on the residents. U
Please answer the two questions below with minimum of 250 words for each question. 1). Suppose there is a case where both Plaintiffs are women; Leath was forty-seven years of age when she was terminated, and Ackermann was fifty-seven. CCSLLC decided to restructure its call center and change its focus from inbound calls to
This is a prediction of the focus of future developments in the Business Law course 10 years from the present. It includes how it will apply to a student's current or future career, including rationale, research, and if there are any alternative possibilities when compared with the professional opinions. This essay also cov
Establish one to two personalized goals based on year-end feedback from your counselor of how you will achieve client, people and strategic positioning / firm impact. Establish one or two development goals related to education, experiences or exposure needed to grow professionally this year. Specialists, please ensure that a
Evaluate the legal aspects of acquiring, holding, and disposing of personal property in California,Arizona and Washington state. Answer must be in comparison between the three states. Answer must be based on personal property of small river rafting business. 3-4 PARAGRAPH.
1: use reading question 1 Read American Needle, Inc. v. National Football League pages 459460. Respond to the three Case Questions found in page 459. Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is seeking your opinions as noted in the Critical Legal Thinking, Ethics, and Contemporary Business questions. Argue both sid
Evaluated three scenarios described by determining the primary action(s) that you should take to limit liability and impact on operations; thoroughly specified which ethical theory best supports your decision. 1-John posted a rant on his Facebook page in which he criticized the company's most important customer. 2-Anna's bos
1: Please use reading question 1 Read Burlarley v. Walmart Stores, Inc pages 386-387. Respond to the three Case Questions found in Cheeseman Text page 387. Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is seeking your opinions as noted in the Critical Legal Thinking, Ethics, and Contemporary Business questions. Argue both
Thoroughly described the key characteristics of a whistleblower. Thoroughly summarized briefly one (1) researched instance of whistleblowing in one (1) publicly traded company within the last 12 months. Thoroughly included the details of the issue that the whistleblower reported and the effect of the whistleblower's actions on b
Define one tort. What is the effect(s) that this tort might have on a business. How does a business protect itself against this type of tort? Additionally how might the business reduce its liability based on this tort?
1) Use reading question 1 Read United States v. Bhagat page 365.. Respond to the three Case Questions page 365. Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is seeking your opinions as noted in the Critical Legal Thinking, Ethics, and Contemporary Business questions. Argue both sides of all issues.. 2) Use reading questi
Answers and analysis the 3 questions scenario. In three paragraphs paper. Each paragraph include at least 4 sentences. I'm looking for developed answers that include an analysis of the scenario in relationship to the content of the textbook. There must be at least one reference to chapter/page number/ from my text (not from app
Visit: http://taxhistory.tax.org Go explore the Tax History Museum. While there, select the dates 1861 to 1865. Provide a synopsis on the relative approaches taken by the North and the South with regard to tax policy. Which was superior and why?
1) Use reading "question 1" Read Bank of America, N. A. v. Barr page 293-294 Respond to the three Case Questions found page 294 Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is seeking your opinions as noted in the Critical Legal Thinking, Ethics, and Contemporary Business questions. Argue both sides of all issues. 2) Use
1) What is a sole proprietorship? Why are sole proprietors held personally liable for the debts of their businesses? 2) What is the fiduciary duty of loyalty? Did Gaffney act ethically in this case? Did he and his partners breach their fiduciary duty of loyalty?
Arthur hears that an expensive yacht will be moored in City Harbor with only an old watchman on board. Arthur asks Ben and Carl to help him steal whatever is valuable on the yacht. The three agree to board the yacht at night under the cover of darkness. Carl buys a gun "just in case" but does not tell Arthur and Ben. Arthu
Alan is a collector of rare stamps. While visiting Bob's house, Alan notices an old envelope on Bob's desk with an old stamp on it. Alan tells Bob he will pay him $500 for the stamp, believing the stamp is worth $15,000. Bob tells Alan he will think about it and checks out the stamp with Charles, his brother, who happens to
2. Which of the following are employers required to provide to plan participants under ERISA Plan information (i.e., features and funding). A grievance and appeals process for participants to get benefits from their plans. The right to sue for benefits and breaches of fiduciary duty. Plan information (i.e., features and f
A 4 paragraph in 2 papers analyzing a contract, merely reference the title of the contract (which is Sale of Goods Agreement) in the report. A four paragraph typed summary of the contract must be attached which discusses any features of the contract that were covered in the text. The first paragraph is to be a summary of the ent
1) Use the attached reading for question 1 Read Wrench LLC v. Taco Bell Corporation Respond to the three Case Questions found on page 188. Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is seeking your opinions as noted in the Critical Legal Thinking, Ethics, and contemporary Business questions. Argue both sides of all iss
You're on the Jury: The Case of the Politically Incorrect Sign Disturbed by the number and variety of signs that individuals were putting up within its borders, a City passed an ordinance prohibiting all signs on private property except in commercial areas for advertising. Sam, a homeowner, pasted a sign on the front door of
In regards to the Nestle baby formula issue. Why or why not the response was appropriate, ethical or legal?. What might the company have done better and why. References/citations 1000 words to 1500 words
As stated by one interview that "Until environmental conditions become a commodity themselves or are being traded then it comes come in to their physcy." We are never told the real issues that are happening behind the big money makers, until a catastrophe happens. It was truly amazing how many corporate companies were found guil
A corporation is a legal construct with an identity separate and apart from its owner(s). The primary legal advantage to converting one's business from an unincorporated enterprise to the corporate form is the ability to avoid personal liability for the business's financial obligations. Since the corporation is distinguishable f
To what extent should government regulate business practices?
1) Using the attached reading "question 1" Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is seeking your opinions as noted in the Critical Legal Thinking, Ethics, and Contemporary Business; argue both sides of all three issues. 2) Using the attached reading "question 2" Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is
A two paragraph paper. The first paragraph must be a summary of this article. (How the Safeway-Albertsons merger enabled Haggen to grow to 9 times its size in 4 months). The second paragraph must discuss the relevance of the article to The Sherman Antitrust Act, and indicate the part that is being used. You can see Example of
12. Stacy, located in Florida, is entering into a contract with Natasha, located in Russia, for the purchase of snow globes to sell to people who do not typically get to see snow. Stacy is familiar with the UCC but uneasy about what law would apply should she have a dispute with Natasha regarding the contract. She would like for