Please see attachment for full problem description. 1) Solve the following algebraically. You must show all your work. Learn how to type math roots and fractions by clicking on link in the assignment list. Alternately, you may type as cuberoot(x) and show raising to the nth power as ^n, like x 3 is typed x^3. a)Answer
For non-integer answers, please write your answer as a fraction rather than a decimal. To show your work, you will need to include: - the algebra used to compute the solution to any equations. - the formula with substituted values. - the final calculated answer with units. Please see attachment for a full descripti
There are several questions on rational expressions. Some have been shown here. Please take a look at the wk_4_cp_template.doc for the rest questions. 1) If one-half of one integer is subtracted from three-fifths of the next consecutive integer, the difference is 3. What are the two integers? 2) A passenger train can trave
1) Solve the following equations algebraically. You must show all your work. 2) Solve algebraically and check your potential solutions: sqrt(x +2) - x = 0 3) The volume of a cube is given by V = s^3, where s is the length of a side. Find the length of a side of a cube if the volume is 800 cm3. Round the answer to three deci
Please see the attachment for detailed description. 1) Find the domain of the following: a) f(t) = 4.5exp(t) b) g(x) = log(x +3) c) g(x) = 2^x d) g(t) = ln(t -1) 2) Describe the transformations on the following graph of f(x) = e^x . State the placement of the horizontal asymptote and y-intercept after the transformatio
Algebra mathmatics simple problems: I need help in completing the following exercises. I need to use the Equation Editor in Microsoft® Word to do these problems, then submit a Word document, showing the work and answers. (first 20 are multiple choice) See attached file for full description. 1. Write the word name for the
Solve each absolute value inequality and graph the solution set. 32) |5x - 1| </= 14 36) |x-7| </= -4 40) 1 > ½ |6-x| - 3/4 Graph each compound or absolute value inequality 42) x+y </= 1 or y </= 4 44) x+8y > 8 and x - 2y < 10 46) |x-3| >/= 9
Attached you will find the problems to be completed. I need help in completing the following exercises. I need to use the Equation Editor in Microsoft® Word to do these problems, then submit a Word document, showing the work and answers. (first 20 are multiple choice) These are the problems I need help with: 1. Find t
Some authorities claim that globalization has led to greater income inequality in the U.S. and globally while others claim that inequality is due to improvements in technology and productivity. Using the Library and Internet sources, do the following: Identify evidence for and against the existence of increasing income inequa
1. Multiply. (10x9)(-5x8) 2. Write using positive exponents only. b-19 3. Write 0.0000073 in scientific notation. 4. Add 10y2 + 9y - 2 and 10y2 + 6y - 7. 5. Multiply. (2x - 5y)(3x - y) 6. Multiply. (2m - n)2 7. Divide. 8. The distance from a star to a planet is 5.1 ɨ
I need help in completing the following exercises. I need to use the Equation Editor in Microsoft® Word to do these problems, then submit a Word document, showing the work and answers. Attached you will find the problems to be completed. Please help me by actually working the problems with microsoft Equation Editor & replyi
I am having trouble with the attached equations. Can you assist and show me how to check the solution? Solve the following equations: 1. A = (1/2)bh solve for h 2. m = (x + y + z) / 3 solve for y Determine if -4 satisfies the following compound inequality 3. 2x < -8 AND 5x < 0 Solve t
1. An example of an exponential function is y=8^x. Convert this exponential function to a logarithmic function. Plot the graph of both the functions. 2. Graph these two functions ? An exponential function f(x)=6x-2 ? A logarithmic function f(x)=log9x 3. Look at the graphical representation below and derive
Solve the following for x: 4(2^x)=56 in the order of operations Pemdas requires that exponentation takes precedence over multiplication, so we cannot multiply 4*2 without first evaluating 2^x, but we could divide both sides by 4. Also remember x is an exponent and we have to take logarithmic of both sides to bring the exponent
There are 2 questions in the question file. I have also attached some reference material in case you need it. Please show all work. I have included details about the delta-epsilon definition of limit. Thanks
1.) Graph 3x + y = 5, showing the intercept coordinates. 2.) Make a graph of the line that goes through ( - 1,4) and has slope of - 2/3. 3.) Graph the inequality y < - 2x + 1 4.) Graph the inequality - x > 70 - y
I am needing help for an upcoming test, could someone help me with this test review so that I can use this to study by I really need to pass this test. Please see attached file for full problem description. 1. Solve. x2 = 21 2. Solve. x2 - 24 = 0 3. Solve by using the quadratic formula. x2 + 9x + 18 = 0
1.) 2(a-4)+4=5(9-a) 2.) t-5x=4x 3.) Fill in the table using the given formula (solve for Y) y=-5x+10 __X__Y_ -1 0 1 2 3 4.) Even Integers. Find two consecuitive integers that have a sum of 450. 5.) Determine whether the given number is a solution to the inequality following it. 0,4x+9 i
Solve the following system of linear inequalities by graphing. 3x + 4y ≤ 12 x + 3y ≤ 6 x ≥ 0 y ≥ 0
A rectangle has sides of 3x - 4 and 7x + 10. Find the expression that represents its perimeter.
I have the graphs, I just have questions. I don't understand how these graphs were formed. Please explain how this is done. Where do the lines intersect? Aren't there coordinates? 1. f(x)=6x 2. f(x)=3x - 2 3. f(x)=(1/2)x 4. f(x)= log2x. See the attached file.
Plot the graphs of the following and identify the graph that represents the cooresponding functions and justify your answer. Thank you! 1) y=2^x 2) y=log 2x (the 2 is subscript) 3) f(x)=6^x 4) f(x)=3^x-2 5) f(x)=(1/2)^x
1) If a < b, then -a > -b Why? 2) What role of operations that applies when you are solving an equation does not apply when you are solving an inequality? 3) What is the inherent meaning and justification of cross-multiplication as it applies to solving an inequality? 4) What is different abou
1. Determine if the number in the box is a solution of the equation. 1/2x+5=5+1/4x; I3I a. Yes b.No 2. Solve the equation:y - (5 - 3y) = 7(y - 3) - 3 a. 1/9 b. 19/3 c. -29/11 d. An identity 3. Solve the equation. 0.06P + 0.08(2000 - P) = 60 a. 106.38
Evaluate the functions for the value of x given as 1,2,4,8,and 16. Describe the difference in the rate at which each function changes with increasing value of x; rank the function from fastest-growing to slowest-growing? 1) f(x)=3x+2 2) f(x)=x^2+5x+6 3) f(x)=x^3+3x^2+2x+1 4) f(x)=e^x 5) f(x)=log x
(True or false?) A) The function "f(x)=3^x" grows three times faster than function "g(x)=x" (explain) B) What are the asymptotes of the functions "f(x)=3^x" and "g(x)=log5 2x"? (explain)
1) A business invests $10,000.00 in a savings account for 2 years, At the beginning of the second year, an additional $3500.00 is invested, At the end of the second year, the account balance is $15,569.75. What is the annual interest rate? 2) Rita rows 12km upstream and 12km downstream in 3 hours, The speed of her boat in
Some students planned a get together, the budget for food was $500.00. Five of the students failed to come because of the distance ad therefore the cost of food for each member increased by $5.00. How many students attended the get together?
1. A person with no more the $2000 to invest plans to place the money in two investments, telecommunications investment and pharmaceuticals. the telecommunications investment is to be no more than 4 times the pharmaceuticals investment. Write a system of inequalities to describe the situation. Let x = amount to be invested in te
Determine whether the following equations have a solution or not? Apply the discriminant, are the solutions real, repeated real, or complex? Steve traveled 200 mile at a certain speed, had he gone 10 mph faster, the trip would have taken one hour less, find the speed of his vehicle?