1. P(x)= 2x^4 + 15x^3 + 17x^2 + 3x -1 Find all real zeros. 2. P(x)= 8x^3 + 10x^2 - 39x + 9; a=-3,b=2 Show that the given values for a and b are lower and upper bounds for the real zeros of the polynomial. 3. P(x)= x^3 - 3x^2 + 4 Find integers that are upper and lower bounds for the real zeros of the polynomial. 4. P(
See attached file for full problem description.
See attached file for full problem description. I need help solving this type of radical multiplication problem.
1. Factor the polynomial 88 x^6 y^6 + 16 x^3 y^4 - 8 x^5 y^3, if possible. 2. Factor 5 x^2 + 5 x y + 8 x + 8 y by grouping. 3. Factor the polynomial. 256 a^4 - 81 b^4 4. Solve the equation. x 2 + 11 x + 30 = 0 5. Do the operations and simplify. (x^2 + 4x + 4)/(x) . (x^2 - 2x)/(x^2 - 4) 6. Si
1. Find the value of c ( formula ) C = P/9 if p = 144. 2. Find the perimeter of a triangular postage stamp with sides 2.7, 2.7, and 1.7 centimeters long.Choose from the following. 3. Choose "<", "=", or ">" symbol to make a true statement. |-5| ..... - (-19) 4. Evaluate the expression. (9 + 8 . 5)^3 5.
1. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, time passes more quickly for bodies that travel very close to the speed of light. The expression (c is the speed of light, and v is the speed of the traveling body) gives the aging rate compared to the time spent on earth. For example, if the aging rate for someone traveling ver
1. Solve the equation. x^2 + 8 x + 15 = 0 2. Write the equation x(x - 7) + 10 = 0 in quadratic form and then solve it by factoring. 3. Solve the equation by using factoring. 3 x^3 - 192 x = 0 4. Use factoring to solve the equation. 8 x^ 2 + 16 x = 0 5. Use factoring to solve the equation. 4 y^2 - 4 = 0 6. Use
1) Find the value of 18, 19, and 110. What can you say about the value of any power of 1? Explain the reasoning. 2) A solar-powered water pump system in Desert Range, Utah, has two solar panels, each containing 6 rows of modules. Each row has 6 modules. How many modules are in each panel? Write the answer as a power.
Please see attached file for full problem descriptions. 1. Reduce each expression to lowest term. Perform the indicated operation. 2. Henry sold 120 mags subscription in x + 2 days. If he sold at the same rate for another week, then how many magazines did he sell in the extra week? Find the LCD for the given rational
Please see the attached file for the fully formatted problems. 3. Find the quotient.
20. Solve the inequality, state the solution set using interval notation and graph the solution set. 5x -10x^2 > 0
1) Solve the following by factoring: a) Answer: Show your work here: b) Answer: Show your work here: 2) If , find: a) f(2) Answer: Show your work here: b) f(-3) Answer: Show your work here: 3) Solve using the quadratic formula. Answer: Show your work here: 4) U
Perform the indicated Operation. Reduce your answer to lowest terms. ((x-1)/(x^2-x-2)) + ((x+4)/(x^2+5x+6))
Please see the attached file for the fully formatted problems.
1. Plot at least 5 points. 2. Find the slope and y intercept for each line that has a slope and y intercept. 3. Find if lines are parallel, perpendicular or neither. 4. Marginal revenue: A defense attorney charges her client $4000 plus $120 per hr. Formula R=120n+4000 gives her revenue in dollars
1. Solve by factoring: x^2 - 9x = -8 2. Solve using the square root property: 2x^2 - 5 = 93 3. Solve using the square root property: (x + 4)^2 = 81 4. Solve by completing the square: x^2 + 6x + 2 = 0 5. Solve using the quadratic formula: x^2 - 3x = -6x - 1 6. Solve using th
Solve this equation for x, using logarithm 20=3(1.08)(to the power of) x Suppose a machine is worth 33000 after 4 years and 18000 after 8. Find the rate of depreciation using the linear depreciation method If the total value of sales, s (in £000) is given by the equation s=500(1-e(to the power of) -0.16t), where time t is
Problems from a textbook with answers given: 1. 8 x 2^x = (1/4)^3x + 5. Answer given -13/7 2. 3 square root 5/ 2 square root 6. Answer given square root 30/4. 3. 3 square root 50/ 5 square root 27. Answer given square root 6/ 3. 4. 4 square root 45/ 5 square root 8. Answer given 3 square root 10/ 5. Thank yo
I have to find the perfect square trinomial whose first two terms are given. See attached file for full problem description.
1. Factor: x^3y + 2x^2y^2 + xy^3 2. Solve the equation: 2h^2 - h - 3 = 0 3. Solve the equation. 2w (4w + 1) = 1 4. Solve the equation. M^3 + 2m^2 - 3m = 0 5. Solve the equation. 1/18 h^2 - ½ h + 1 = 0 6. Rectangular stage. One side of the rectangular stage is 2 meters longer than the other. If th
Simplify 1) (2z^2-9z+4) - (-5z-7) + (z^2-6z+7) 2) 2x^3 . 8t . 2t^4x^6 3) (6u - w - 3) (4u+ 5w -4) 4) Perform the following division: (10x^4 + 13x^3 - 7x^2 + 2x-6) / (2x +3) Write your answer in the form Q(x) + R (x)/ 2x+3, where Q(x) is the quotient and R (x) is the remainder of the division. Ans: (10x^4 + 13x^3 - 7
1. Simplify the rational expression (6x - 8)/(8 - 6x) 2. Evaluate the expression f(x) = (3x + 2)/ (x) for x = 4 3. The average (mean) cost for a service club to publish a directory of its members is given by the rational function. f(x) = (1.5x + 700)/x where x is the number of directories printed. Find the averag
A mortar shell is s feet above the ground after t seconds, where s=f(t)= -16t + 510t +63. Find the height of the shell 15 seconds after it is fired. Can anyone break this down and show me step by step how to come to the correct answer?
Assistance with two radical expressions. See attached file for full problem description.
1. Simplify the rational expression: 2x^2 - 12x + 18/2x^2 - 18 2. Divide: x^2 - 9x + 20/3x - 15 ÷ x^2 - 16/9x + 36 3. Simplify: √[81x^12y^8z^10] 4. Perform the indicated operations: 2√ + 7√ -√ 5. Multiply: (√ + 2√)(4√ - 3
1. Find the GCF of the set of monomials of: 252, 468 2. Factor the polynomial 35 y + 14, if possible. 3. Factor the polynomial 7 a ^6 b ^7 c^ 5 - 35 a ^7 b ^5 c ^6 , if possible. 4. Factor the expression 2(x + y) - 19 t(x + y). 5. Factor 17 x ^2 + 17 x y + 2 x + 2 y by grouping. 6. Factor the polyn
From a textbook: Solve the following equation for x 49x^-5/8 - 8/7x^7/8 = 0 I reached an answer of 4/49 but the textbook gives an answer of 49/4 - ?printing error or have I got something wrong? Also I would like some clarity with the following - I have only sort of got them right. 1. x^2/3 - x^1/3 - 2 = 0. Answer g
1. x^-1/4 = 125x^1/2. Answer given 1/625. 2. 8x^-2 = 343x^-1/2. Answer given 4/49. 3. 2x^1/3 = 81/8x^-1. Answer given 27/8.
1. Which one is a prime number of 330. a. 11*3*5*2 b. 33*5*2 c. 11*3*10 d. 3*5*2 2. Find the GCF of the set of monomials of: 528, 624 a. 48 b. 50 c. 528 d. 624 3. Factor out the negative of the greatest common factor of: -4b + 20 4. Factor the polynomial: 81a^8b^4c^8 - 4d^10 5. Factor the polynomial:
#2) Following are different algebraic expressions of the production function. Decide whether each one has constant, increasing, or decreasing returns to scale. a. Q = 75L0.25 K0.75 b. Q = 75A0.15 B0.40 C0.45 c. Q = 75L0.60 K0.70 d. Q = 100+50L+50K e. Q = 50L+50K+50LK f. Q = 50L2 + 50K2 g. Based on the answers for the