Attached is an example problem I need to have simplified showing all steps. Thank you
The attached is an example problem. Please reduce to lowest terms. Please show all steps.
Please solve the attached 10 algebra practice problems attached.
Express as a single fraction in lowest terms. See the attached file for the full problem description.
You own 1000 shares of Robotica Galactica (RG) at $39.00 per share. You also own 500 shares of Algebraic Flavors and Fragrance International (AFFI) at $100 per share. You would like to liquidate a part of your holdings to generate about $40,000 in cash for an emergency use. How would you sell your stock so that in your portfolio
1. what is the square root of -9? 2. what is the cube root of -64? 3. what is 27^(2/3)? 4. express in simplest form: sqrt(27x^5) 5. express in simplest form: sqrt(4/49) 6. express in simplest form: 3*sqrt(25)/sqrt(2) 7. solve for X: sqrt(X-1) = 5 8. solve for P: 7 - sqrt(P+3) = 5 9. A rectangle had a length of 1
Please see attached file for the properly formatted problems..... 1. Simplify. (m^4)^3(m^2)^9 _______________ (m^3)2^ 2. Write in descending-exponent form, and give the degree. 4x3 - 6x4 - 6 3. Find the value of the polynomial x3 - 4x when x =
Solve the following equation for y: y^2-2y = x^3+2x^2+2x+3 The answer is supposed to be: y = 1 plus/minus sqrt(x^3+2x^2+2x+4). I have no idea how they arrived at this. I'm trying to apply the quadratic formula, but I don't know how to do it in this case.
Pg. 317 Factor out the GCF in the equation: #66. 15x^2 y^2 - 9xy^2 + 6x^2 y Pg. 324. Use grouping to factor the polynomial completely: # 78. x^3 + ax + 3a + 3x^2 Pg. 332. Area of a sail. A triangular sail has an area of x^2 + 5x +6 square meters and a height of x + 3 meters. Find the length of the sail's base. Area
(1) Create a set of data that can be modeled as a polynomial function. Please provide a reference to the data. Plot the data using Microsoft Excel including the equation for the fit. Discuss how closely the data seem to match to the best fit line. (2) Do the same for data that can be modeled using a rational function. Includ
Please see the attached file for the complete list of problems (25 in all) 1. Find the greatest common factor for the following sets of terms. 12a^3b^2 , 18a ^2b^3, 6a^4b^4 2. Factor the following polynomial. 4s + 6st - 14st ^4 3. Find the GCF of (6y^2 - 3y)(y + 7) 4. Geometry: The area of a rectangle of length x is give
1) Evaluate 6*5+2-24 divided by4*2 2) Given f(x)=3x+3, find f(a+1) 3) Use your calculator to evaluate the following expression if x=9.69, and y= -8.02 x-5y Round your answer to the nearest tenth 4) A bus leaves a station at 1P.M., traveling west at an average rate of 44 mi/h. At 2P.M. on the same day a second bus leav
Express the following product of powers of as a single power of : Simplify the following: . Simplify: Without using negative exponents Write in scientific notation Simplify the following: (-3y^2+3y-3)-(8y^2+2y+8)+(y^2-5y) Write the product below in simplest form without paren
Solution of Quadratic Equations by completing the square, quadratic formula, square root method, factoring.
Solve the following quadratic equations by factoring and name the techniques used Example : completing the square, quadratic formula, square root method, factoring. See attached file for full problem description.
Show all steps. Explain each step as much as you can. Find the prime factorization for each integer. #6. 200 Find the greatest common factor for each group. #10. 6a2b, 9ab2, 15a2b2 Complete the factorization of each binomial. #14. a2 - a = - a( ) Factor each polynomial by factoring out the GCF. #20. 2a2 -
These data represent the number of students attending a high school. Year Number of Students 1985 212 1986 295 1987 352 1988 401 1989 473 1990 519 1991 602 (a) Draw a line graph for the
Graph the inequality 8 x + 7y < -32
Please see the attached file for the fully formatted problems. Write 54 as a product of prime factors. Evaluate the six expressions below. Write each response as an integer or as a fraction. (-8)^2 (-2)^4 (1/5)^3 4^2/5 (-1/2)^2 -6^2 Evaluate. Evaluate the expression when and
Please solve the attached 4 problems.
Simplify the attached expression as much as possible.
If a belongs to R is an irreducible element, where R is a unique factorization domain and a divides bc, then a divides b or, a divides c. That is, if a is an irreducible element in R, where R is a unique factorization domain and whenever a divides bc, then a divides b or, a divides c.
If a belongs to R is an irreducible element, where R is a unique factorization domain and a divides bc, then a divides b or, a divides c.
How to get from Eq(1) to Eq (2)? See attached file for full problem description.
Solve the following equation for x by using the quadratic formula: (with and without decimal points) 5x^2 + 9x + 1 =0
1. Reduce if possible: (p^2 + 5p + 6)/(p^2 + 2p - 3) 2. Multiply: (x^2 - 3x + 2)/(x^2 - 4x + 4) times (x^2 + x - 6)/(x^2 - 1) 3. For what values of p is #1 undefined? 4. For what values of x is #2 undefined? 5. Find the LCD of the following: 1/(x + 2) and 1/(x^2 + 2x). 6. Find the LCD of the following: 1/(x^2 +
The chapter in question is about Iteration.(x2 means x squared). It talks about the Fixed point rule. It describes a fixed opint equation as x2 + 1/8 = x; that is x2 - x + 1/8 = 0 It then gives another example: Determine the fixed points of the function f(x) = -1/8x2 + 11/8x + 1/2 and states that the fixed point equation
Practice skills- 16 Problems Each correct answer is worth 6-1/4 points 1. Write in simplest form. A) -2r3s2t B) C) D) 2. Write in simplest form. A) B) C) 4a4b D) 3. Multiply. A) B) C) D) 4. Multiply. A) B) C) -n2 +
The equation for the distance of the room is: d=20+5t and the equation for the distance of Peter is d=vt =10t Such that setting the two equations together we see that at t=4 seconds, the distance that Peter travelled is the same as the distance of the room 40ft. However, here he only drops of one paper and he must go back
1. Decide whether each of the following is a quadratic equation or not. a. 3 - X^2 = 9x b. X^3 - 8 = 0 c. 2X^2 - 7X + 1 d. -5 - X^2 + 8X = 0 e. 6 + 5X - X^2 2. Find f(-3) if f(x) = -2x^3-8x^2+2x-1 3. Do the math and express without negative exponents: x^(-7) * x^3 4. Do the math and express without negative expon
Human populations can be modeled using an exponential growth function. Use the Library for research or other resources to find the following: Current world population Current U.S. population Current growth rate of the world population Current growth rate of the U.S. population Starting in the current year, determine
Which of the following functions is an even function? Please see the attached file for the fully formatted problems.