Factor the trinomial: -x^2-3x+10. If the lead coefficient is negative, begin by factoring out -1.
1. logb a = log a / log b , where log = log base 10 Use this formula to fing log2 10000.
2x^2 - 18y^2
Factor completely: x^3 - 2x^2 - 4x -8
1. Factor completely: x^7 * y^2 - 4x^ 5 * y^2 - 21x^ 3 * y^2
Solve: 1. (4s + 9)^2 = 36 2. f(x) = x^2 + 18x 3. z^2 + 18z + 64 = 0 5. 7n^2 = 10n - 2 6. 5r^2 + 20r = -18 7. -7x^2 - 5x = 9 8. f(x) = 3x^2 - 5x - 1 Find the vertex: 13. f(x) = (x + 6)^2 - 2 Graph: 12. f(x) = -4(x + 7)^2 + 4 15. f(x) = -x^2 + 2x - 7 Find the x and y intercepts: 16. f(x) = 2x^2 + 6x + 1 S
2. Write the expression for this circuit: Line A enters an OR Gate, exits, then enters the final AND Gate. Likewise, Line B enters the same OR Gate, exits, and enters the same final AND Gate. Line C goes directly to the final AND Gate. 3. Simplify the following Karnaugh Map: C Bar D Bar C Bar D CD C D
Please see the attached file for the fully formatted problems. Find the value of c ( formula ) if p = 220. Find the perimeter of a triangular postage stamp with sides 2.3, 2.6, and 2.1 centimeters long. Choose from the following. Choose "<", "=", or ">" symbol to make a true statement. Evaluate the expression.
Do the addition: 7a^3 + 8a^2 + 3 + -2a^3 + 9a - 6 4a^3 - 3a^2 + 3a + 6 ___________________________
Multiply: (x2 + 5x - 4)(x2 - x + 2)
Use FOIL to multiply: (3x - 4)(3x - 5)
Perform the indicated operations: (8x2 - 2x + 11) - (-9x2 - x - 6) - (x2 + 2x - 5)
Simplify the expression. Assume a and b are positive real numbers and m and n are rational numbers. See attached file for full problem description.
Factor the polynomial completely and state if prime 9x^2 +4y^2
Factor out the GCF in the expression -6h^5 t^2 +3h^3 t^6
Find the GCF 45m^2n^5, 56a^4b^8
10 Problems Please see the attached file for the fully formatted problems. 1. Find the value of x: . Choose the correct answer from the following: 2. Evaluate the expression . 3. Write the equation in logarithmic form. 4. Evaluate the expression log 2 1. 5. Fill in the blank to make a true statement.
See attached file for full problem description. 1. for g(x) = sqrt(x^2 - 20), find g(5) 2. find the domain of f(x) = sqrt(x) + 6 3. the cost of making clocks is c = 121sqrt(n + 36). what is c when no clocks are made? 4. find the following: sqrt((14y)^2) 5. simplify: y^(4/3)/y^(5/6) 6. graph: f(x) = -sqrt(2 - x)
Determine the degree of the extension. See attached file for full problem description.
1.Solve by completing the square: x2 + 4x + 2 = 0 2. Solve using the square root property: (x + 3)2 = 36 3.Solve by factoring: x2 - 9x = -8
1. 8x^2 - 24x = 9 2. choose from the following a quadratic with solutions of 9 and 3 a. x^2 - 10x + 27 = 0 b. x^2 - 12x + 27 = 0 c. x^2 - 14x + 25 = 0 d. x^2 - 12x + 29 = 0 3. The height h (in feet) of and object is dropped from the height of s fe
Using the quadratic equation x2 - 4x - 5 = 0, perform the following assignment; Solve by factoring and solve by using the quadratic formula 2) For the function y = x2 - 4x - 5, Put the function in the form y = a(x - h)2 + k.
Cos 2x + 2 sin^2 x
Simplify the expression (csc O)(1-cos2squared O)(cot O)
See attached file for full problem description. Problems: 10, 12, 57.
Algebra prblems: finding the domains, solving absolute value inequality, finding the LCM, word problems, etc.
Please see the attached file. (Questions 1, 2) Solve the absolute value inequality: |4x - 4| >= 1 |r - 4.6| < 9 (Question 3) Multiply and simplify: 6y x 4y + 2 12y + 6 5 (Question 4) Find the domain: f(x) = (x2 + 8x)/(x - 8) (Question 5) Find the LCM: 63x, 9x2, yx3 (Question 6) Simplify:
I need clear solutions to problems d,e, and f on the attached PDF. I also need help with this problem: The number of e-coli present in a given culture after t hours is given by the formula: N=1000e^(.69t) The doubling time is five hours a. What is the continuous growth rate? b. What is the annual growth rate?
18. match the system of inequalities to a region in the picture x + 2y <= 8 3x - 2y <= 0 22. solve the system of linear inequalities graphically 3x + 4y <= 12 y >= -3 32. solve the system of linear inequalities graphically, find the coordinates of each corner points, and indicate whether the solution region is bo
Extrema & Critical Points. Need only circled questions. See attached file for full problem description.