Complex Fractions, please see the attached file.
Single women. The percentage of women in the 20-24 age group who have never married went from 55% in 1970 to 73% in 2000 (Census Bureau, www.census.gov). Let 1970 be year 0 and 2000 be year 30.a) Find and interpret the slope of the line through the points (0, 55) and (30, 73).b) Find the equation of the line in part (a).c) What
A. Find five decimals between 0.1 and 0.11 and order them from greatest to least. b. Find four decimals between 0 and 0.1 listed from least to greatest so that each decimal startimg from the second is twice as large as the preceding one. c. Find four decimals between 0.1 and 0.2 and list them in increasing order so that
How do you 8) Simplify ((-8a^-1b^-3)/(2a^3b))^-2 9) Simplify (3x^4)^2(4x^-5)^-1 divided by 12x^-6 10) Simplify (5x^2y^4)^2(-3x^-4y^-1)^3 11) Simplify -24a^3b^5 + 36a^2b^2 - 12ab^2 divided by -4ab 12) How do you Write these in standard (decimal) notation: a) 2.45 X 10^3 b) 3.34
Rationalize the denominator and simplify See Attached
Convert these integers from decimal notation to binary notation. Please show each step if possible. I am having a terrible time trying to understand this. a. 231 b. 4532 c. 97644 d. 321 e. 1023 f. 100632
I am attaching a spreadsheet with the company's reports. I need some help with writing my paper. Do not worry about the APA or the accurate formate I will clean up. However, I need understanding of the context of the documents. Introduction paragraph - Introduce the Company and discuss the purpose of the project. Ratio
The price of a gallon of 87 octane has dropped to $2.81 today. Yesterday the price was $2.86. Find the percentage decrease. Round to the nearest 10th of a percent.
Please see the attached file for the fully formatted problems. Solve and check each of the following equations for x 1. 2. 3. Solve each of the following equations for x 4. Solve the following word problems 5. Number problem. If one-half of one integer is subtracted form three-fifths of th
Please solve this problem. If Matt could travel 26.3 miles in 1.75 hours, at the same speed how much farther could Matt travel in 1 hour?
Can you give an example of adding two or more signed fractions with unlike denominators that have three digits? Please state the procedure of how to do the problem.
I need help in completing the following exercises. I need to use the Equation Editor in Microsoft® Word to do these problems, then submit a Word document, showing the work and answers. Attached you will find the problems to be completed. Please help me by actually working the problems with microsoft Equation Editor & replying
Find the horizontal and vertical asymptotpes of A) f(x) - x^2 - 3/x^2-1 B) f(x) = x+1/x^2-5
1. Classify the given numbers as real and rational, real and irrational, or complex. a. (2)^1/2 + 2 b. i c. 0 d. 3-(-5)^1/2i e. (100)^1/5 f. 30007 g. (8)1/3 h. 4+0i 2. Think of any fundamental operation (addition, subtraction, muliplication, division, exponentiation) on a. Irrational number, which
Lowest common denominator 3 2b -5 ______ ______ ______ 2 2 4b -9 2b+3 2b -3b
Find the lowest common denominator 4 5x ____ , _____ = x-y 2y-2x
Reduce expression to lowest terms. Please see the attached file for the fully formatted problems.
(1) The minimum daily values (MDV's) for certain foods are given. They are based on a 2,000 calorie per day diet. Find decimal and fractional notation for the percent notation in each sentence. a). 1 ounce of Tostitos provides 9% of the MDV of fat c). ½ cup of Campbell's New England clam chowder provides 6% of th
Please provide assistance with some algebra problems. See the attached file.
Use the following table to answer the question. Population of Europe by Age Groups Population (in thousands) 1950 1970 1995 Age 0-14 143,175 166,367 139,464 Age 15-64 359,162 421,432 487,110 Age 65+ 44,981 68,642 101,338 Age 75+ 14,553 22,762 38,139 Total 547,318 656,441 727,912 Source: European Rural Development (ERD
1. Complex fractions have some interesting patterns. Evaluate each complex fraction in the sequence below. This is an interesting sequence of fractions because the numerators and denominators are a famous sequence of whole numbers, and the fractions get closer to a number called "the golden mean". After you have evaluated the fi
What do you find challenging about working with rational expressions? What strategies have you developed to overcome these challenges?
Please express the following compound fraction in lowest terms: 10n^4 / 7p^3q^4 / 5mn^2 / 28p^2q
Write each decimal as a fraction in lowest terms (simplest form). (1) 0.1 (2) 0.07 (3) 9.4 Also, how would you convert 3.1 to both a fraction and a percent?
McCORD CORPORATION Ratios (1) Current ratio: to 1 (2) Acid-test ratio: to 1 (3) Days' sales uncollected: days (4) Inventory turnover: times (5) Days' sales in inventory: days 6) Ratio of pledged assets to secured liabilities: to 1 (7) Times interest earned: times
Let f(x) = 1/(1-2x). a. Find the first five terms in the Taylor series about x = 0 for f(x). b. Find the interval of convergence for the series in part (a). c. Use partial fractions and the result from part (a) to find the first five terms in the Taylor series about x = 0 for g(x) = 1/(1-2x)(1-x).
1) An Art dealer sold two artworks for $1520 thereby making a profit of 25% on the first work and 10% profit on the other, whereas if he had approached any exhibition he would have sold them together for $1535 with a profit of 10% on the first and 25% on the other artwork. Find the actual cost of each artwork. 2) A professor
Rationalize the denominator: Show all factoring 2 / √ - √.
1. What are the four categories of financial ratios? Choose one category (excluding liquidity ratios) and list and describe the various ratios in that category. What do the calculated numbers mean for these ratios? 2. What is the Du Pont system, and why is it better than the traditional ROE model?
Determine the inverse z-transform of the following sequences using partial fraction expansions Please see the attached file for the fully formatted problems.