I need help in completing the following exercises. I need to use the Equation Editor in Microsoft® Word to do these problems, then submit a Word document, showing the work and answers. Attached you will find the problems to be completed. Please help me by actually working the problems with microsoft Equation Editor & replying
1. Classify the given numbers as real and rational, real and irrational, or complex. a. (2)^1/2 + 2 b. i c. 0 d. 3-(-5)^1/2i e. (100)^1/5 f. 30007 g. (8)1/3 h. 4+0i 2. Think of any fundamental operation (addition, subtraction, muliplication, division, exponentiation) on a. Irrational number, which
Reduce expression to lowest terms. Please see the attached file for the fully formatted problems.
(1) The minimum daily values (MDV's) for certain foods are given. They are based on a 2,000 calorie per day diet. Find decimal and fractional notation for the percent notation in each sentence. a). 1 ounce of Tostitos provides 9% of the MDV of fat c). ½ cup of Campbell's New England clam chowder provides 6% of th
1. Complex fractions have some interesting patterns. Evaluate each complex fraction in the sequence below. This is an interesting sequence of fractions because the numerators and denominators are a famous sequence of whole numbers, and the fractions get closer to a number called "the golden mean". After you have evaluated the fi
McCORD CORPORATION Ratios (1) Current ratio: to 1 (2) Acid-test ratio: to 1 (3) Days' sales uncollected: days (4) Inventory turnover: times (5) Days' sales in inventory: days 6) Ratio of pledged assets to secured liabilities: to 1 (7) Times interest earned: times
1) An Art dealer sold two artworks for $1520 thereby making a profit of 25% on the first work and 10% profit on the other, whereas if he had approached any exhibition he would have sold them together for $1535 with a profit of 10% on the first and 25% on the other artwork. Find the actual cost of each artwork. 2) A professor
1. What are the four categories of financial ratios? Choose one category (excluding liquidity ratios) and list and describe the various ratios in that category. What do the calculated numbers mean for these ratios? 2. What is the Du Pont system, and why is it better than the traditional ROE model?
How many units should be shipped from each plant to each region distribution center? What is the total cost for this?
Note: Please review the PowerPoint Slides using the link below for the next two problems: http://wps.prenhall.com/bp_render_qam_9/0,11119,2557508-,00.html An air conditioning manufacturer produces room air conditioners at plants in Houston, Phoenix, and Memphis. These are sent to region distributors in Dallas, Atlanta, and
Number Systems : Base Conversions, Pairwise Distances in a 3-Cube, Weighted Decimal Codes and Gray Codes
Please show answers with all steps. See attached file for full problem description. keywords: converting bases
David rented a truck for one day. There was a rental fee of $20.99 , and there also was a charge of 19 cents for each mile. David paid $49.30 when he returned the truck. For how many miles did he drive the truck?
(See attached file for full problem description)
Convert each given fraction, decimal or percent into its other two forms. 5/8
Rationalize the denominator: 1/(1+sqrt(3)-sqrt(5))
3 1 ----- - ------- xy 3y ----- - ------- 1 3 ----- - ------- 6x 5y
1) What are the differences among valuation, depreciation, amortization, and depletion? Is it appropriate to calculate depreciation using two different methods? Why or why not? Which depreciation method gives you the highest depreciation expense in the first year? Why? 2) Why would you use the percentage of sales method of ca
Write the following as a single rational expression y^3 2at^3 ----------- + -------------- 6a^3 d 9d^2 k^3
12p^3 q ------------ 7mn^2 ------------ 3p^4 q^2 ------------- 14n^3
PROBLEM 8.6A Effects of Inventory Errors on Earnings The owners of Hexagon Health Foods are offering the business for sale. The partial income statements of the business for the three years of its existence are summarized below. (see attached) In negotiations with prospective buyers of the business, the owners of Hexagon
(See attached file for full problem description) Find the vertical asymptote: f (x) = __5__ x - 3
One employee of a retail electronics store is paid a base salary of $1500 a month plus a 1% commission on sales she makes during the month. What were her sales last month if she earned a total of $1741.92 ?
1. Evaluate logarithm. Round results to 3 decimal places. 2. Approximate logarithm using properties of logarithms, given log b^2 = 0.3562, logb^3 =0.5646 and log b^5 = 0.8271 3. Find exact value of logarithm 4. using properties of logarithms to expand express as a sum, difference, and/or
Calculate the break-even product value of using Express Mail (overnight delivery) versus Parcel Post (three-day delivery) for sending a package from Peoria, Illinois to Memphis, Tennessee. The following table contains the appropriate costs. Assume that inventory carrying cost is 25 percent per year of the product value and that there are 365 days in a year.
Calculate the break-even product value of using Express Mail (overnight delivery) versus Parcel Post (three-day delivery) for sending a package from Peoria, Illinois to Memphis, Tennessee. The following table contains the appropriate costs. Assume that inventory carrying cost is 25 percent per year of the product value and that
** Please see the attached file for the complete problem description ** Two experts provided subjective lists of school districts that they think are among the best in the county. For each school district the average class size, the combined SAT score, and the percentage of students who attended a four-year college were prov
Find the partial fraction decomposition for (z+1)/(z^4+4z^2)
If a $235 monitor is to be sold at 30% off, how much do you have to pay?
A- electronics problems. 1- If a monitor is to be sold at 30% off, how much do you have to pay? 2- A $750 digital camera is on sale for $695, what is the percent savings? When dividing, round to the nearest thousandth. 3- In science class, nicole built a cardboard girder( or a I-beam) in science class that can suppo
Solve in any way. If you are finding the percent, round to the nearest hundredth. a- what percent of 25 is 23? b- 94.7% of what number is 462? c- what number is 23% of 45? d- 52.75 is what percent of 116? 2- Because of all the food crumbs in her room, Alicia's bedroom is filled with roaches. Last week , she bought a
Pure acid is to be added to a 10% acid solution to obtain 27 liters of a 20% acid solution. What amounts of each should be used?
I received stock at a 15% discount to the Fair Market Value, what was the Fair Market Value? I know the discounted value of the stock and I want to know what the value of the stock was before the discount. The stock was discounted 15%. x= Fair Market Value of the stock before discount (I want to know this) y = discounted va