How do you 8) Simplify ((-8a^-1b^-3)/(2a^3b))^-2 9) Simplify (3x^4)^2(4x^-5)^-1 divided by 12x^-6 10) Simplify (5x^2y^4)^2(-3x^-4y^-1)^3 11) Simplify -24a^3b^5 + 36a^2b^2 - 12ab^2 divided by -4ab 12) How do you Write these in standard (decimal) notation: a) 2.45 X 10^3 b) 3.34
Please see attached file for full problem description.
Convert these integers from decimal notation to binary notation. Please show each step if possible. I am having a terrible time trying to understand this. a. 231 b. 4532 c. 97644 d. 321 e. 1023 f. 100632
I am attaching a spreadsheet with the company's reports. I need some help with writing my paper. Do not worry about the APA or the accurate formate I will clean up. However, I need understanding of the context of the documents. Introduction paragraph - Introduce the Company and discuss the purpose of the project. Ratio
Please see the attached file for the fully formatted problems. Solve and check each of the following equations for x 1. 2. 3. Solve each of the following equations for x 4. Solve the following word problems 5. Number problem. If one-half of one integer is subtracted form three-fifths of th
Please solve this problem. If Matt could travel 26.3 miles in 1.75 hours, at the same speed how much farther could Matt travel in 1 hour?
Can you give an example of adding two or more signed fractions with unlike denominators that have three digits? Please state the procedure of how to do the problem.
I need help in completing the following exercises. I need to use the Equation Editor in Microsoft® Word to do these problems, then submit a Word document, showing the work and answers. Attached you will find the problems to be completed. Please help me by actually working the problems with microsoft Equation Editor & replying
Find the horizontal and vertical asymptotpes of A) f(x) - x^2 - 3/x^2-1 B) f(x) = x+1/x^2-5
1. Find the capacity of a cylindrical tank that is 250 feet in diameter and 30 feet high? 2. In the above problem, what is the capacity if the tank is 75% full, and what is the capacity in gallons? 3. If 50 pounds of chlorine are mix with 100 pounds of water, what is per cent chlorine solution that is made? 4. Find
1. Classify the given numbers as real and rational, real and irrational, or complex. a. (2)^1/2 + 2 b. i c. 0 d. 3-(-5)^1/2i e. (100)^1/5 f. 30007 g. (8)1/3 h. 4+0i 2. Think of any fundamental operation (addition, subtraction, muliplication, division, exponentiation) on a. Irrational number, which
Lowest common denominator 3 2b -5 ______ ______ ______ 2 2 4b -9 2b+3 2b -3b
Find the lowest common denominator 4 5x ____ , _____ = x-y 2y-2x
Reduce expression to lowest terms. Please see the attached file for the fully formatted problems.
(1) The minimum daily values (MDV's) for certain foods are given. They are based on a 2,000 calorie per day diet. Find decimal and fractional notation for the percent notation in each sentence. a). 1 ounce of Tostitos provides 9% of the MDV of fat c). ½ cup of Campbell's New England clam chowder provides 6% of th
Need assistance with some algebra problems.
1. Complex fractions have some interesting patterns. Evaluate each complex fraction in the sequence below. This is an interesting sequence of fractions because the numerators and denominators are a famous sequence of whole numbers, and the fractions get closer to a number called "the golden mean". After you have evaluated the fi
Please express the following compound fraction in lowest terms: 10n^4 / 7p^3q^4 / 5mn^2 / 28p^2q
Write each decimal as a fraction in lowest terms (simplest form). (1) 0.1 (2) 0.07 (3) 9.4 Also, how would you convert 3.1 to both a fraction and a percent?
McCORD CORPORATION Ratios (1) Current ratio: to 1 (2) Acid-test ratio: to 1 (3) Days' sales uncollected: days (4) Inventory turnover: times (5) Days' sales in inventory: days 6) Ratio of pledged assets to secured liabilities: to 1 (7) Times interest earned: times
1) An Art dealer sold two artworks for $1520 thereby making a profit of 25% on the first work and 10% profit on the other, whereas if he had approached any exhibition he would have sold them together for $1535 with a profit of 10% on the first and 25% on the other artwork. Find the actual cost of each artwork. 2) A professor
Rationalize the denominator: Show all factoring 2 / √ - √
1. What are the four categories of financial ratios? Choose one category (excluding liquidity ratios) and list and describe the various ratios in that category. What do the calculated numbers mean for these ratios? 2. What is the Du Pont system, and why is it better than the traditional ROE model?
Determine the inverse z-transform of the following sequences using partial fraction expansions Please see the attached file for the fully formatted problems.
1. An ad for a computer printer stated that you could buy the printer for only $280.00, or 80 % of the original price . What was the original price of the printer? 2. After 35 minutes Hayden had completed 7/10 of his math test. If he has a total of 55 minutes to complete the test, do you think he will finish on time?
1. Show that (pi)^2 is irrational (I mean pi to the 2nd) 2. Write 12.999 as a fraction. 3. Explain why the ratio of 2 integers must always be a repeating decimal? 4. Suppose that you have a set, if you remove some things from the set, will the remaining things always contain fewer items in it than the original set ?i
How many units should be shipped from each plant to each region distribution center? What is the total cost for this?
Note: Please review the PowerPoint Slides using the link below for the next two problems: http://wps.prenhall.com/bp_render_qam_9/0,11119,2557508-,00.html An air conditioning manufacturer produces room air conditioners at plants in Houston, Phoenix, and Memphis. These are sent to region distributors in Dallas, Atlanta, and
Assuming a constant level of inventory, calculate the percentage increase in sales necessary to produce a 7.82% increase in turnover.
The buyer of women's gloves currently has an average inventory of $20500, with an annual turnover rate of 4.0. Because this rate of stock turn is below the industry average, a 7.82% increase in turnover is sought. Assuming a constant level of inventory, calculate the percentage increase in sales necessary to produce a 7.82% incr
TWO PROBLEMS 3 3 ____ - _______ x-1 X 2 6X-12 ____ . __________ X-2 14
2 1 ___ + ______ x x- 2 ____________ 1 3 _____ -_____ x-2 x