I am lost when it comes to these math problems. Can you please explain in detail how to find the solutions to these problems?
1) Find the complement of
8 gal 1 qt
- 3 gal 2 qt
3) Label the triangle as equilateral, isosceles, or scalene.
4) Write 30% as a fraction
5) Write as a percent.
6) 11% of what number is 77
7) What is 30% of 200?
8) The electricity costs of a business increased from $10,000 one year to $13,000 the next. To the nearest whole percent, what was the rate of increase?
9) Write the ratio of 9 nickels to 3 quarters in simplest form.
10) Garrett washes 3 cars in 72 minutes. How many minutes does it take Garrett to wash one car?
11) Determine whether the pair of fractions is proportional:
12) Write a proportion that is equivalent to the statement: If 3 gallons of gasoline cost $5.37 then 8 gallons will cost $14.32.
13) Is the object a line or a line segment? Why?
14) Is the object a line or a line segment? Why?
See the attachment.
The solution provides answers to simple math problems.