The questions relate to graphing of different simple functions. See attached file for full problem description.
I'm trying to factor the expression: 3a^2 - 13ab - 10b^2 But, I just don't know how. Thanks
In a step-by-step order list the process for solving the following: 2x(5*2 - 3) > x(3-5) - 2(x - 1) and solve the problem.
1. Evaluate the following: e = -2.7= 40 = LN 2 = (1.01)365 = (-8)2/3 = 5-3/2+1 = 2. A stock price went down by 10%, and subsequently went up by 10%. If the final price was $20, what was the original price? (Please show your thinking here.) 3. In a p
Solve the inequality: 3/(x+2) > 2/(x-1)
Quadratic Equations : Complete each ordered pair so that it satisfies the given equation - a = b^2 + 4b + 5 (-2, y ) ( x ,2)
Complete each ordered pair so that it satisfies the given equation a = b^2 + 4b + 5 (-2, y ) ( x ,2)
1) Find the perfect square trinomial whose first two terms are given: w^2 - 5w 2) Solve by completing the square: 2m^2 - m - 15 = 0 3) Solve by using the quadratic formula: -x^2 - 3x + 5 = 0
Solve the following equation for x and check for extraneous solutions. SQRT(2x^2 - 3x - 10) = x
Solve: (x - 3)^2 + (x + 2)^2 = 17
Solve: 2h^2 - h - 3 = 0
Solve the following: secx = -5 find sin 2x find cos 2x tan 2x if tan x = 1/2 find sin x/2 cos x/2
Please give the missing digit : it is a three by three puzzles, the first row has a 9and 7 ,but missing a first number, the second row has a 4, missing the first and third number and the last row is empty. the second thre by three square has a 3 in the first row,second row is empty, and third row has a 7 in the first box and
Intermediate Algebra : Solving Equations and Inequalities and Maximum Area of a Rectangle Given Perimeter
Solve the equation by the method of your choice. Simplify solution, if possible. 1. (3x + 5)2 = 6 Solve the following problems. 2. You have 188 feet of fencing to enclose a rectangular region. What is the maximum area? 3. An object is propelled vertically upward from the top of a 112-foot building. The quadrat
Y= 15 ? 3/4 ? 12= 6
Intermediate Algebra problems in radicals, radical functions, and rational exponents. (See attached file for full problem description) These algebra problems all relate to radicals, radical functions, and rational exponents. Simplify the expression. Include absolute value bars where necessary. 4√t4
Explanation and breakdown of Logs (See attached file for full problem description with proper equations) --- Logarithms: a) Using a calculator, find log 10000 where log means log to the base of 10. Answer: b) Most calculators have 2 different logs on them: log, which is based 10, and ln, which is based e. In comput
This program is written is C, not C++. File should have a .c extension. Make broad use of comments so that I can understand the program. This program should be written with the use of "if" statements, not loops. I have a similar assignment to turn in, so the instructions must be thoroughly followed. Details about what to
I need assistance attempting to solve my study questions. --- Study question: In 1987, there seemed to be bipartisan agreement that Aid to Families with Dependent Children should be transformed into a vehicle for education, training, and work. In what sense is work the solution to dependency? Can training and job placemen
2 ( 2 * + 1 ) + * = 2* + 17
8. A mother is four times as old as her duaghter. IN 20 years, she will be twice as old as her daughter. How old are mother and duaghter now? 9. Find the equation of the line that is perpendicular to the line 4x-3y = 15 AND has the same y intercept as the line that is parallel to 4x-3y =15 and passes through the point (24
Solve the equation by any means. Find the exact solutions when possible and approximate ones otherwise. 45. 2sinx = 1 55. 2 sin²x - 3 sin x = 2 56. cos 2x = cos x Hint first use an identity 57. sec²x + 3 tan²x = 13 58. sec² = 4 tan x - 2 59. 2 sin²x + sin x - 2 = 0
1. Given that s=1.59t(1-3v), obtain the value of v when s=3.52 and t=21.56 2. Make y the subject of the formula E =P(1 - e(y -1))
An inch on a map represents 200 miles. On the same map a distance of 375 miles is represented by???
Pick best answer: For the given pair of functions 1.) f= 5x-1 and g=x^2, find fog(2) a. 81 b. 19 c. 5x^2-1 d. (5x-1)^2 2.) f= 2x^2 and g=x+1, find gof(x) a. gof(x) = 2(x+1)^2 b. gof(x) = 2x^2 +1 c. gof(x) =2x^2 +x +1 d. gof(x) = not given 3.) Simplify: 10^log(1000) a. 3 b. 1,000 c. -3 d. 1,000,000
4 Solve 2 2 (-8) 2 (4/3)
It Takes 4 men 14 Days to do a certain Job. How long should it take 7 men working at the same rate to do the same job?
Solving Equations : If x=p/q(1+1nr), evaluate r when x=0.34, p=1.08 and q=1.84 AND Solve log(2x+3)=log(4x) for x
1) If x=p/q(1+1nr), evaluate r when x=0.34, p=1.08 and q=1.84 2) Solve log(2x+3)=log(4x) for x
1. Consider the complex polynomial of degree n p(z) = zn + a1zn-1 + ... + an-1z +an show that if z1 is a zero then p(z) = (z - z1)q(z), where q is a polynomial of degree n-1 (Hint: consider p(z) = p(z) - p(z1)). Argue further that p can be fully factored like p(z) = (z - z1)...(z - zn)
I need to know how to graph this function: ln y ≥ 0 log, logarithm
Solve the inequality and write the solution set in interval notation: (3/5)x + (2/3)(x - 5) < x