Explore the historical, conceptual, and cultural foundations of learning disabilities and evaluate contemporary issues pertaining to educational services focused on students and youth with learning disabilities or learning deficits. Incorporate differentiated instruction. This is part of a professio READ MORE »
- Responses: 8
- BEd, Plattsburgh State University, 2002
- MEd, Plattsburgh State University, 2003
Explain the definition of learning disabilities. How does this definition drive the eligibility process for students suspected of having a learning disability? Include references.
Part 200 of the Regulations of the Commissioner of Education, Students with Disabilities, is divided into six sections.
Each part includes several definitions and terms that are imperative to understand.
Brief description of the key definitions contained in Section 200.1, including:
- Annual Re READ MORE »
Assume you are a program evaluator how do you get background information on the program? what strategies might utilize to distribute the results of your evaluation?
1. Name at least three items that could be considered Assistive Technology and describe how those devices could support a student with a disability in the classroom.
2. Explain two reasons why it is necessary to consider Assistive Technology for students with disabilities.
3. Imagine a student in READ MORE »