1. Marketers recognize that the marketing of services is different than the marketing of a product because of the different characteristics that distinguish them from physical products. How do marketers communicate the value of services to consumers? How do they make these intangible services appear READ MORE »
- Responses: 2026
- BA, University of Southern California, 1984
- MSS, United States Sports Academy, 2010
- Ed.D, Boise State University, 2017
- Health Sciences
- English Language and Literature
1. How important is the dessert wine segment to the industry? to E. & J. Gallo Winery? How do these products fit with Gallo's stated position on the quality of its products? Do brands like Thunderbird and Night Train have any redeeming features as a product, even if they are in dem READ MORE »
Marketing Plan: Your company has just developed a new sports drink that is in a container which will keep it cool for up to 6 hours. Develop a marketing plan for this product and then write a paper discussing how you would market the product. This is a 2-part assignment.
Deliverable #1 = Develo READ MORE »
1) To confirm that the supervisor's claims are true, who will you contact? What questions will you ask? What precautions should you take to assure that your investigation is confidential and legally defensible?
2) Review the documentation available related to this case. Is there enough documentat READ MORE »
Please see attached case in two different files; it was too big to put in one.
Read the Part III Case Study beginning on page 473 after Chapter 12. Write a response for the following questions:
1. Identify and summarize the key organizational behavior issues evident in the case
2. Reflect READ MORE »