In a narrative format of 500 or more words, outline the case of People v. Smith in 1991 by the Supreme Court of Michigan. Give the facts, issue, and court holding.
- Responses: 176
- BA, Arizona State University, 1994
- MA, University of Phoenix, 1999
- PhD (IP), North Central University, 2015
- English Language and Literature
1. In the prospectus, proposal and dissertation there are ten key strategic points that need to be clear, simple, correct, and aligned to ensure the research is doable, valuable, and credible. The 10 key strategic points emerge from researching literature on a topic which is based on or aligned with READ MORE »
Consider the importance of using a variety of assessments in the teaching of reading.
Create a chart that identifies various types of informal, formal, formative, and summative assessments (e.g., DRA, running records, DIBELS, etc.) used to assess children's reading abilities.
Compare and con READ MORE »
Using 12-18 slides, create a PowerPoint presentation for parents of children with ID that explains physical, language, cognitive, and psychosocial development. Address the following:
1. Identify professional and parental interventions.
2. Provide information for students with severe and profou READ MORE »
Analyze cross-cultural psychology. As a part of your analysis, do the following:
•Provide an overview of the case study.
•Use the case study to provide a definition and an example of cultural and cross-cultural psychology.
•Analyze the relationship between cultural and cross-cultural psycho READ MORE »