Your employer has been going through many challenges this past eighteen months due to the recent financial crises. There has been major challenges throughout the company including, high turnover, software applications being used are outdated, stress is increasing for those employees who have been st READ MORE »
- Responses: 1273
- Library Solutions: 678
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of the Philippines, 1975
- Master in Business Administration, Saint Mary's University, 1996
- Doctor of Philosophy in Education, University of the Philippines, 2006
Presenting Business Plans
Consider the following scenario:
You have decided that you would like to formally start an entrepreneurial business. To ensure the success of your business, you will produce a business plan. The plan will assess, compare and contrast alternative schools of thought, cu READ MORE »
Critiquing Prior Decisions Made
You have just been promoted from front-line supervisor to be one of the firm's senior managers. During your business education, you learned that the primary role of a manager is to make good decisions. As a supervisor, you had frequently been making routine decisi READ MORE »
1. Why is it important to investigate both price (rate) and volume (efficiency) variances when rewarding employees for satisfactory work when performance evaluations are based on meeting budgets?
2. What are some qualitative considerations that might be helpful in employee performance evaluations READ MORE »
See attached files.
1. At the beginning of 2009, CanGo purchased the online gaming company. This purchase was for cash, paid for through the proceeds of the IPO and results in goodwill.
2. 90% of the online book sales comes from JIT, the other 10% through the inven READ MORE »