Explore BrainMass
Share

Explore BrainMass

    Expert Profile
    Offline

    Elisa Valdez

    108533
    Jan 2011
    Ask me a Question
    • Responses: 673

    Education

    • Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of the Philippines, 1975
    • Master in Business Administration, Saint Mary's University, 1996
    • Doctor of Philosophy in Education, University of the Philippines, 2006

    Subjects

    • Business
    • Education

    Elisa's BrainMass Content

    Solution Library

    Prepare an Analyses: Reorganization of Jobs and Responsibilities

    Your employer has been going through many challenges this past eighteen months due to the recent financial crises. There has been major challenges throughout the company including, high turnover, software applications being used are outdated, stress is increasing for those employees who have been st READ MORE »

    Business / Business Management » 409464

    Advanced Entrepreneurship: Presenting Business Plans

    Presenting Business Plans

    Consider the following scenario:

    You have decided that you would like to formally start an entrepreneurial business. To ensure the success of your business, you will produce a business plan. The plan will assess, compare and contrast alternative schools of thought, cu READ MORE »

    Business / Entrepreneurial Issues » 394242

    Project Capstone: Management Memos and Assumptions

    Critiquing Prior Decisions Made

    You have just been promoted from front-line supervisor to be one of the firm's senior managers. During your business education, you learned that the primary role of a manager is to make good decisions. As a supervisor, you had frequently been making routine decisi READ MORE »

    Business / Human Resources Management » 388423

    Managerial Accounting: Importance of Price and Volume

    1. Why is it important to investigate both price (rate) and volume (efficiency) variances when rewarding employees for satisfactory work when performance evaluations are based on meeting budgets?

    2. What are some qualitative considerations that might be helpful in employee performance evaluations READ MORE »

    Business / Accounting / Management Accounting » 420647

    Financial and Ratio Analysis for CanGo

    See attached files.

    Assumptions:

    1. At the beginning of 2009, CanGo purchased the online gaming company. This purchase was for cash, paid for through the proceeds of the IPO and results in goodwill.

    2. 90% of the online book sales comes from JIT, the other 10% through the inven READ MORE »

    Business / Accounting / Financial Accounting & Bookkeeping / Financial Ratios » 422466
    Elisa has 673 solutions available for instant download. View all.

    Ask Elisa a Question

    Expert is Offline