Our study group is getting off to a rocky start and we need your help. Thanks. 1. The competing concepts under which organizations have conducted marketing activities include: the production concept, product concept, selling concept, marketing concept, and holistic marketing concept. Evaluate the advantages and disadvanta
1. If my matrix organization isn't working; decisions are taking too long, and it seems to me that instead of best solutions, I'm getting compromises. What can I, the CEO, do? 2. I am the CEO of Mancon Incorporated, and I have just acquired Pozoli, the Italian small-appliance maker (electric shavers, small household and perso
How can I develop an effective long-term company strategy by complementing the industry comparative advantage in the target region with the firm's competitive advantage as a major widget producer?
1. In using rounding of a linear programming model to obtain an integer solution, the solution is: a. always feasible. b. always optimal. c. sometimes optimal and feasible. d. always optimal and feasible. e. never optimal and feasible. 2. The linear programming relaxation contains the objective function and the original
For the constraints given below, which point is in the feasible region of this minimization problem? (1) 14x + 6y <= 42 (2) x + 3y >= 6 x = 1; y = 2 x = 2; y = 5 x = 2; y = 1 x = 0; y = 12 x = 2; y = 3
Please list any and all references and sources that are used. Please list the answers to the appropriate question so I do not get confused. 1. .Explain how coping strategies can be helpful or destructive. 2. Define the term "emotional intelligence" and explain how humor impacts on the appraisal of stress.
Following please find two problems for which I need answers. Use Excel in formulating your linear calculations. Please also show your work in detail and explain each step of each problem. 1) Problem #1 Atlantic Seafood Company (20 points) The Atlantic Seafood Company (ASC) is a buyer and distributor of seafood products t
25. The minimization of cost or maximization of profit is the a. objective of a business b. constraint of operations management c. goal of management science d. objective of linear programming e. both a and d 26. Cully furniture buys 2 products for resale: big shelves (B) and medium shelves (M). Each big shelf costs $500
Given the following linear programming problem: Min Z = 2x + 8y Subject to (1) 8x + 4y 64 (2) 2x + 4y 32 (3) y 2 At the optimal solution the minimum cost is: a. $30 b. $40 c. $50 d. $52 d. $53.33
Name three types of production planning strategies and describe each type.
Consider the following minimization problem. Min z = 1.5x1 + 2x2 s.t. x1 + x2 300 2x1 + x2 400 2x1 + 5x2 750 x1, x2 0 What are the optimal values of x1, x2, and z?
Please see attached file. Attached is an example I located on the web utilizing a ficticious company. I have included all of the information pertinent in answering the few questions invloved. I believe that I am making this more difficult than I should; however, any assistance you can provide with regard to completing this ex
Identify and discuss three values you think might be the basis of conflict or misunderstanding between leaders and followers.
Need help with: 1. Identifying various software systems available to firms in these materials requirements planning (MRP), capacity requirement planning (CRP), enterprise resource planning (ERP), supply chain management, inventory control, shop floor control, and production planning scheduling needs and the pros and cons of e
3) Given the following linear programming problem: Solve the problem using the simplex method. Does the problem have an alternate optimum? 4) a. Compute the payoff table b. Which alternative would you use using the optimist's decision model? c. Which alternative would you use using the pessimist's decision model? d. Which alternative would you use using the minimization of regret decision model?
3. Given the following linear programming problem: Maximize: Z = 8x1 + 12x2 + 10x3 Subject to : 2x1 + 4x2 + 2x3 <= 60 9x1 + 4x2 + 16x3 <= 242 5x1 + 4x2 + 6x3 <= 125 x1, x2, x3 >=