Evaluate the training programs available at your selected organization (Wal-Mart). Your project should reflect the knowledge and skills you developed throughout this course and should address a minimum of six out of the nine areas and topics listed below:
READ MORE »
1. Assuming you were to implement servant leadership in your organization or another organization in which you are involved, such as a community group or a church, identify the potential areas of impact on the organization. How would you measure this area of impact?
2. The topic of impact of serv READ MORE »
For the first part of this assignment, compare and contrast the theoretical and practical differences between "formal research" and "business proposals". What are some commonalities? What are some differences? What are the capabilities of one in contrast with the capabilities of the other? Use sour READ MORE »
A winning resume makes it easy for potential employers to quickly and easily identify an applicant's skills and experience. If you were responsible for hiring someone for a particular position, what specifics would you be seeking in the display of a resume and how would you feel about the discovery READ MORE »
1. The purpose for each type of resume, how they differ, and when you personally would use each type of resume or CV.
2. Identify the primary type of resume and /or CV you expect to use in your job search and career progression.
3. Explain how often a resume and /or CV should be updated (Support READ MORE »