This e-book on psychotherapy describes various types of psychotherapeutic treatments that are used in clinical psychology and counseling practice with patients presenting different psychological or personality disorders. Non-psychotherapy treatments are described as well, which include relaxation a READ MORE »
- Responses: 496
- eBooks: 1
- BA, Rutgers, NJ,
- MA, NYU,
- English Language and Literature
Consider the following scenario: Since you are a successful college student, you have been asked by a former high school teacher to address his/her class on the topic of human intelligence.
? Create a presentation that consists of 7-10 slides and detailed speaker notes to addresses the following READ MORE »
Research Spearman's Model of Intelligence and Gardner's Multiple Intelligences. Based on your findings, compare and contrast the two models. Provide several comparisons and several contrasts. Which of the two models do you feel is more in line with psychology today? Support your answer with appropri READ MORE »
1. Construct Development, Scale Creation, and Process Analysis
a. Part I: Construct Development and Scale Creation
1) Choose a construct you would like to measure.
2) Create an operational definition of your construct using at least three peer reviewed journal articles as sources as references. READ MORE »
Which personality theory do you think offers the best explanation for how an individual's personality develops?
1. Which personality theory do you think offers the best explanation for how an individual's personality develops?
Defend your answer including citations of the appropriate literature on personality theory.
2. Identify a specific psychological disorder .
Describe the symptoms co READ MORE »
Compare and contrast two of the following five research methods in psychology described in your text or on the internet. These research methods include: Case study, Naturalistic observation, Correlation research, Survey research, and Experimental method. Include in your discussion the research techn READ MORE »