Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) methods have become popular alternatives to lawsuits and courts for solving disputes, from interpersonal (divorce, neighbors) to business. ADR is also used in international disputes between countries and regions. The WTO is one example of an international group u READ MORE »
- Responses: 1690
- eBooks: 1
- BA, University of Tampa, 2000
- MBA, University of Phoenix, 2003
- PhD, Nova Southeastern University, 2007
- Political Science
- International Development
Past, Present, and Future
(Critical Thinking)Tools for taking charge of your professional and personal life...personal and professional growth.
a. The role of learning and its importance to your personal growth and development?
b. Levels of professional competence in problem solving, writte READ MORE »
Prepare a paper in which you analyze the possible intervention strategies. Apply what you believe to be the best strategy and explain how it should resolve the conflict. In case your best strategy does not work, or is rejected, develop and describe at least one contingency plan.
Subject: Introduction to Humanities
What forces contributed to the cultural makeup of early civilizations?
What social issues arose because of this cultural makeup?
What were the main cultural influences on early civilizations?
Do you believe that revisionist history is a good thing or a b READ MORE »
Develop a corporate profile for the Boeing Company.
Address the following discussion questions:
1. What are benefits to Boeing of outsourcing so much work on the 787 to foreign suppliers? What are the potential risks? Do the benefits outweigh the risk?
2. In 2007 and 2008 Boeing ran into se READ MORE »
1. In what way are organizational evaluations positive? How are they negative?
2. In what ways are resource-based views of internal capabilities complementary to strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analyses? Please include some examples to illustrate the discussion.