I need help with the following scenarios/questions.
1. Petit v. City of Chicago - Just to show you how quickly law evolves, a June 29, 2009 opinion by the Supreme Court has rendered our textbook obsolete before you ever start using it. First, look up the Petit case in your textbook. On what basis READ MORE »
Please answer the following questions that are related to the movie "Philadelphia"
1. How would you describe the ethical dilemma confronted by the managers at the law firm?
2. Are the managers at Wyant & Wheeler justified in firing Andrew? What set of criteria
would you use to arrive at READ MORE »
You are the compliance manager of a medium sized hospital in a suburban neighborhood. Your facility is a medical surgical facility providing care for the community. Your facility has hospitalists employed and grants privileges to physicians in the community.
Prepare some notes about the case from READ MORE »
A powerful city court magistrate engages in a number of questionable activities while on duty. A list of some of the activities includes the following:
- Borrowing money from court employees
- Publicly endorsing and campaigning for a candidate for judicial office
- Conducting personal busines READ MORE »