International Relations is a highly theoretical approach to global politics. In general, it revolves around the continuing dialogue between (broadly considered) Realist and Idealist approaches to both predicting war and seeking peace. The main focus of this eBook is to provide a brief introduction t READ MORE »
- Responses: 625
- eBooks: 2
- BA, Fairleigh-Dickinson, 1992
- MA, Missouri-St. Louis, 1994
- Ph.D., Nebraska-Lincoln, 1999
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
Political ideas are philosophies and concepts that seek to both understand and reorder society. In the most general sense, they are approaches to comprehend the sources and purpose of social power. Ideology is at the root of most contemporary political and moral debates. Its main questions concern READ MORE »
Can you respond to these four questions with 2-3 paragraphs each citing some decent references?
1. Explain why the cost structure associated with many kinds of information goods and services might imply a market supplied by a small number of large firms.
2. At the same time some internet busi READ MORE »
How do Google's corporate values and goals concerning employees, customers, and the business combine to create job satisfaction and motivate the people who work there? Is this a model every business should adopt?
- Define the problem: What are google's key goals and val READ MORE »
I have enclosed an article concerned with co-evolutionary gaming, and attached the questions with a diagram of the Jo-Hari window.
You are a police officer assigned to a county-wide task force that is investigating major drug trafficking operations in your county. As part of the investigative process, a judge has issued a wiretap order for a suspect's phone. You are assigned the responsibility of monitoring phone conversations, READ MORE »
1. Fodor presents four alternative mental structures. Provide opinion and support for which of the four is superior to the others.
2. Compare Cui et al., Kelley & Lavie, and Ericsson & Kintsch regarding their overlapping methods. Design an experimental approach to further verify the Ericsson-Kin READ MORE »