1. Why would an inventory turnover ratio be more important for a retailer than a consulting firm?
2. Describe the various flotation costs from issuing stock. How do those flotation costs compare to those from issuing bonds?
3. What signals are provided to investors when a company obtains equi READ MORE »
9.11 Stanford Rosenberg Computing wants to establish an assembly line for producing a new product, the Personal Digital Assistant (PDA). The tasks, task times, and immediate predecessors for the tasks are as follows:
TASK TIME (sec)
READ MORE »
1) What is a Product-Harm Crisis?
2) What are the factors that contribute to a Product-Harm Crisis?
3) A brief analysis of Product-Harm Crisis studies
4) Research synthesis
Why are some industries apparently more global than others? Identify one and support with your rationale.
In any business, the quality of decisions is often related to the quality of information. For instance, effective product marketing entails combining the right offering (keeping in mind that products are bundles of attributes and different bundles, or combinations of attributes, will appeal to diffe READ MORE »