1. Define the goal of the firm from a finance perspective and relate this to the "stakeholder" approach.
2. Relate the importance of economics and accounting to finance.
3. Define progressive taxes and why it is particularly important to the corporate form of business.
4. Contrast the inf READ MORE »
1.) Explain the process to calculate external funding needs and the importance to a business.
2.) Define the flow of funds model provided in this unit, explain each component and how funds flow from savers to producers.
3.) Explain the importance of interest rates, and how risk is considered t READ MORE »
Create a matrix identifying the roles, expenditures, and revenue for the federal, state, and local levels of government.
- Select three revenue sources in public budgeting.
- Summarize and describe each revenue source and which fund the source should fall under or be tracked in. Additionally, READ MORE »
Thank you for assisting me in the past. I do need your assistance again. Can you help? How would you answer each questions stated below:
A). Health care organizations strive to manage working capital in such a way that they can reliably cover their short-term expenses while also getting th READ MORE »
Scenario: Jeff, Bob and I stopped by the old 'watering hole' for an attitude adjustment. Guess what? The conversation turned to work. Here is how the conversation unfolded. Over the past year, good old SVF (that's the name of the company) has realized an increase in our current ratio and a drop in t READ MORE »