I need 3-4 pages on this topic to add to a 35 page report I will be compiling. APA style.
At the beginning of 2009, we are under new leadership in our federal government, having just passed one of the most historically important elections in our history. Using that as a background, suggest why the Republican candidate was not elected, and some of the leadership-oriented reasons for that failure.
Leadership. Given a situation where a manager has not been successful using a particular leadership approach, analyze the situation, identify and explain how at least three key factors contributed to this leadership failure, and recommend a leadership approach that should be taken to improve performance. Provide rationale for your recommended approach. (Note: Please do not simply provide a generic description extracted from the textbook, relate your descriptions to the situation).© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 16, 2018, 10:50 pm ad1c9bdddf
This solution is comprised of answers related with Organizational Behavior - Leadership.
Leadership Style Assessment
1. Analyze the leadership style(s) of a senior executive (CEO, CFO, COO, Director, etc.) in your current or previous organization who made a positive or negative impact on you.
2. Analyze the organizational structure and culture of the company for which you work (or would like to work) to determine its approach to team development, and whether that approach helped to enhance your relationship skills in the workplace.
3. Evaluate the performance of your selected leader based on his or her ethical conduct and effective communication to determine if this leader was successful in motivating and empowering you to improve on your work performance. Explain your answer.
4. Determine three (3) best practices organizational leaders can use to motivate employees and discuss their potential benefits.
5. Discuss some of the challenges leaders encounter when managing diversity and how diversity helps business organizations better compete in global markets.
6. Develop an effective business strategy to address the challenges and issues you have identified above.