1. Examine operational feedback and command/control mechanisms for my global venture. Include a suggested ORGANIZATIONAL CHART.
2. Evaluate various EXIT STRATEGIES, such as DIVESTITURE of ASSETS, HANDLING OVET TO JOINT PARTNER, DIVERSIFICATION, or SHUTTING DOWN OPERATION, and CONTINGENCIES for my global venture.
My global venture is a private company offering beef, vegetables and fruits to our authentic "TASTE OF MEXICO" chain of restaurants that are located throughout the USA and Mexico. Our company will offer the highest quality of beef and food supplies that are completely natural by not using any chemicals enhancement/hormones in our beef.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 1, 2020, 5:38 pm ad1c9bdddf
Please see the attached file.
See http://www.projectsigma.com/Guidelines/Framework/ for information explaining chart to see if you think it will be useful for your company.
The SIGMA Management Framework is a cycle of four flexible implementation phases: leadership and vision; planning; delivery; and review, feedback and reporting. Organizations may enter and move through the phases at different speeds and give different phases different emphasis depending on their individual circumstances, the availability of resources and the level of maturity of their sustainable development policies, strategies and programmes.
The SIGMA Management Framework may be used in whole or in part:
• To integrate existing management systems, building on existing approaches
• To establish a stand-alone management system
• As guidance to deepen and broaden existing management practice without the formal structure of a management system.
In order to ensure compatibility with existing practice, the SIGMA Management Framework is ...
This solution examines the operational feedback and command/control mechanisms for the global venture e.g., organizational chart. It examines and explains various exit strategies e.g., divestiture of assets, handling of joint partner, diversification, or shutting down an operation, and contingencies for a global venture.